WTF is he talking like the day of the rope is approaching? I know Infowars sources are usually spot on

WTF is he talking like the day of the rope is approaching? I know Infowars sources are usually spot on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ePLkAm8i2s
news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It better fucking happen this time. I feel like we've been hearing "this is it, the pedos are going down tomorrow!!!" for a month now.

Ewmagine moy shawk

Weinstein started the fire
This whole week has been glorious

DA MANE STREAM METEOR IZ IN FUR A SHOK Y GITS

so tired of the "just you wait" "soon" "it approaches" shit. I want to believe but I'm so exhausted from the continuous let downs

>I know Infowars sources are usually spot on

the life of a Sup Forumstard lol

Yeah I’m watching the penn state game too

DOES THIS ASSHOLE EVER PLAN ON LIGHTING UP THAT CIGARETTE OR IS HE PLANNING ON LEAVING THERE IN HIS MOUTH HIS ENTIRE LIFE?

We didn't start the fire

We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we won't fight it

it's been a lot longer than that

dont forget about the hannity tick tocks

>revealing it
>not just holding it over their heads as blackmail material
yeah, right

I would consider separating myself from a few shekels to hear PJW record a cover

Source a recent falsehood, faggot

>a month
it's been years, user...

Hahaha yes

>infowars sources are spot on

They have never once in the history of its existence broken a story

Just a few weeks ago alex said his sources said there were antifa flags in the las vegas hotel room

Incredible, had no clue AJ went deep cover to get the dirt on pedowood. only other word is fearless

Charley sheen was probably raped as a kid. Also aj always mention about going to Hollywood parties and people telling him to leave if he dosent to rape children

rape trips checked

>"Why do you like young girls, Goat Boy?" "Because there's nothing between your legs. I'm going to turn you over and spread
your cheeks. It's like a pink, quivering rabbit nostril."
Infowars is only getting in front of a story so they can can it, they way they've done hundreds of times before.

I bet Charlie is his inside guy. Sheen did name the Jew and got kicked out of TAHM after all...

Guys. We're living through HISTORY IN THE MAKING OF MONUMENTAL PROPORTIONS.

Hang em all

These were so much better with pics. Unexpected PJW posts cracked me up every time.

do you know how many years pedogate threads have been posted here? Its a long time, this is a long time coming. Be patient

find one thing AJ has been dead wrong about in the past 5 years, and i will eat a gallon of your earwax.

Good.

The powers that be have too much power

they will continue fucking kids and wont be brought to justice

the next Lindsay Lohan is on her back and knees tonight for a Pedowood producer

pjw usually doesn't tip his hat this hard unless he's got something.

but in the age of the oversell, i'm just not buying before i see it.

it seems like hyperbole hasn't just affected the libtards, you've got everyone screaming about how the sky is falling, only to find out it's just sprinkling.

I honestly don't like him that much but you're totally right.

He's right way more than he's wrong.

Info wars is more reputable than most news outlets.

Yeah there's a bit of hyperbole and theatre but wtvr.

I don't mind them shilling for their products. Apparently it's all decent shit and they source quality supps. At least we know they're not beholden to (((investors)))

Euuumagine der shuck when they caught

sure they have, they've broken alot of stories, none of them are really derived from journalistic investigations though, it's usually from sources they have. which, at the time they publish it, even if they are the first to do so, is little more than rumor.

hes right no , no matter how much of a meme AJ is

Alex Jones predicted everything from NSA mass surveilliance to pizzagate to the mass "anti-globalist" "patriotic uprising" when we were in our diapers

his demeanor is off putting mut the man is extremely redpilled

What’s wrong with abusing pedos?

>paul joseph watson
its literally NOTHING

Well I'm still waiting for indisputable evidence that Hillary is a sulfur smelling demon. But I'm cautiously optimistic that he'll deliver even though operation Shkreli seems doomed.

>his demeanor is off putting
If you say so, I fucking love the guy. He's like everyone's batshit-crazy but kickass fun uncle. He's great.

He apologized for Pizza Gate.
>You’re Gross.

nought saving pictoors is the nyew ponk rawk

As I sucked his little cawk

youtube.com/watch?v=_ePLkAm8i2s

FEMA camps
>obongo is gunna put everyone in FEMA camps and plastic coffins

Just about had it of this bullshit.

news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/

>tfw you dont know he is russian CIA disinfo agent implant

Does this have to do with the Feldman arrest

Most likely

this is amazing

DEEP STATE BTFO THIS TIME FOR REALS NOT LIKE THE OTHER TIMES HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

I see nothing on the web about a feldman arrest. What's this about?

Wait? They both have eyes and hands? Odd to say the least.

If these faggots ever had something, they wouldn't need to build it up like this

GIVE ME ONE GAD DAMN TIME WHEN SOME FAGGOT ON THE FUCKING INTERNET SAID "it'll happen soon teehee" AND THEN FUCKING DELIVERED. WHEN?

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES RIGHT FUCKING NOW YUO ABSOLUTE NIGGER KIKES

also there is literally nothing wrong with pedophilia as long as you're not a molester

heil hitler and hail stalin
weinstein did nothing wrong

how do i add more edge to this post

one million keks

>for a month
Many months, bro.

There have been "any day now" threads for many months.

Do you think they ever gangbanged a tranny together?

That's the idea

ample if accurate

>blackmail
I fucking hate blackmail because it's a huge reason why politicians don't go down.

>I'll trade you 2 videos of politicians cheating on their wife for one video of a judge fucking a kid

They don't get busted for crimes, they just get traded

Wait, you still don't believe infowars sources?
Can you give me an example of one of his sources being fraudulent?

Say what you want about AJ, but dudes got the sources.

It won't happen. Screencap this.

it's a metaphor for his audience

Corey Feldman went on a twitter spree yesterday and basically said he was gonna name names. Then tonight he gets picked up on (((drug charges))) in Michigan.

LMAOOOOO

PJW is talking out of his ass.

Nothing is going to happen. Something new will occur a few days from now and this pædo hunt will be forgotten as he discuss the next big thing of the week.

He has no credibility

fucking normie must not watch infowars. They just dont go after people they are afraid of or they benefit from

Me too. Like chasing after a mirage on a torrid summer evening.

Conspiracy sources are always right when you create an article that says what you said was going to happen happened, but it's THE MSM'S FAKE NEWS fault for ignoring it.

>hang around an actor
>lawyer called AJ an actor
Alex Jones love to wax conspiracies, except when they circumvent him.

Time for bed, Owen

crescendo

Alex must have gave you a lifetime supply of his supplements, huh?

Jones gets a pass cuz for the most part in the grand scheme of things he’s like a 3 star red pill general to new fags. Watson is gay Not a faggot like cernovich but I can only deal with him in small doses

Hope they don't cuck out.

I mean, if the guy is a joke it should be pretty easy to find a point where he says "according to my sources [x] and then we can prove [x] is false, right?

I mean, I trust the guys sources and I just assume this has happened a few times... shouldn't you be able to find one or two pretty easily?

decades

When the public sees beloved celebrities all pedophiles, media campaign rolls out to normalize pedophilia.
Think it can't happen? Look at what the public has swallowed already.
This is the beginning of the end.
The Age of Aquarius is the Age of Pedophilia. Aquarius =Ganymede, the symbol of pederasty.

>a month

Hello there newfriend