You have to live in 1 of these countries for the rest of your life, which one do you pick?

You have to live in 1 of these countries for the rest of your life, which one do you pick?

Also, you can only live in the part of Russia that's pictured, no Moscow or St. Petersburg

Hong Kong or Japan

Canada.

i would rather die

Kyrgyzstan of course

One summer during college, my daughter took a trip to Tokyo, Seoul, China, Hong Kong, and Macau. Even though she speaks fluent Chinese, she said Seoul was her favorite.

Literally about to say Moscow.

Japan is honestly the best for the time being.
Though, China is very large and in the future may be the better option.

so china?

Mongolia believe it or not they got a booming tech industry in the cities and a decent 3rd world economy. plus dem asian mongrel tiddys mite be nice.

mongolia

Vietnam since they have demonstrated they can defeat the Chinese invasion.

thailand. pattaya.

Northern Mariana Islands bitch. Still a US citizen.

Nigger.

Japan and South Korea seem like the most easy places to settle in and adapt to. I’d choose one of those countries.

56% calling somebody a nigger? Hilarious.

Russia. Fuck non-whites.

Absolutely Taiwan.

Best of both worlds, first world infrastructure of Japan and Korea with prices comparable to China/SEA.
Good weather and beautiful women everywhere you go.
Japan would be second choice but it's too pricey and hostile to foreigners.

I've spent 6 months in both countries.

Japan

South Korea
Because they actually accept white Americans as migrants.

Nepal

Japan or Singapore.

>Portugal
>White

If you don't pick Japan, it's because you're a stingy bastard who doesn't give a shit about the human cost of muh cheap avocados.

Yes Pablo we are white. You wouldn't know what thats like.

Mongolia. Easily.

Easily Japan.

i would kill myself at the gate of the airport.

north Korea

Japan is literally the only correct answer

Your trips is the % of white people in Portugal.

Russia (Kaliningrad)

Japan. Somewhere in Hokkaido, or in the mountain in bumfuck nowhere.

Japan, of course. Where the hell else?

Based Best Korea.

singapore isn't on there you dumb fuck

fuck
looks like i'm out of luck

Hermit life on the Kuril Islands coming right up.

Odawara, Japan

Hong Kong

Novosibirsk. My white Russian friend lives there.

I'm sure there are a few Pakis for you to suck off in at least some of those countries Bong.

I understand Bhutan isn't actually that shitty a place to live, I'd think either that or Mongolia

Japan for sure.

>Singapore
Wrong region, bud. East Asian, not southeast asia.

Japan or Taiwan

None of them are above a 3, that bent over one looks like Margaret Cho after a massive lipo.

My fist thought was, which place will kill me fastest?

Then I thought, which place has quality women?

Then I thought, which place will kill me fastest?

You don't want Taiwan, my friend. Place is dirty and crowded as fuck.

Thailand... and then I fuck primo top-notch ladyboys until the day I die a happy man.

Nuristan and the Wakhan corridor, I'd get to live the rest of my very brief life assembling a harem of genetically diverse women, collecting Soviet scrap metal, firing RPGs at American helicopters, and doing Archaeology about the pagan peoples of Afghanistan.
All other answers are inferior as they are not mine.

this is an equally decent option

Isn't Vladivostok or Sakhalin not that bad for Russia?

Japan. No doubt.

I visited all those countries Japan or Korea. Korea is more fun if your single. japan if you want more order.

It looks like north central USA but full of cutie Asians. Might be fun.

nigger dagger, its not about looks. you would be a white expat in mongolia dummy. quantity not quality my friend.

Checked.

True enough, but I don't believe for a second that given the chance they won't be hoes and inevitably become the same harpies we have here. Women are permanently broken, friendo. Feminism has even ruined radical Muslim chicks. There is no quality anymore.

hence the quantity broski. and you aint wrong man shits so fucked up nowadays when it comes to hoes. at least in most 3rd world countries there's a bit of insulation when it comes to radical feminists brain washing women. men are men women are women its as it should be generally. although that was mexico i have no idea what any SEA countries would be. either way would be fun.