A Message From The Future

As soon as Re:Zero stops airing everyone will forget it ever existed and stop talking about it.

Just like Kill la Kill.

>look mom i posted it again

re:zero is a perfect anime, flawless in every way, only fags don't like it god bless emalia and rom shes the perfect waifu

I made the same thread yesteday

WOW RUM IS BEST WAIFU U FUCKIN NERD

haha fuck you OP making all these threads youre so pathetic i cant believe you got abused by a woman you shouldve killed her you shouldve killed her you shouldve killed her you shouldve killed yourself

hahahaha jesus is not real rezero is not real subaru is not real jesus is not real jesus is real jesus is real and i am jesus JAW FLEX??

SATAN LIVES IN Sup Forums SATAN LIVE SIN Sup Forums Sup Forums FOR SIN Sup Forums FOR THE ANTI CHRIST

bump :^)

I watched the first 2 episodes of this and the protag already seems retarded.

>Wow I've been transported to a fantasy world with magic and spirits!
>*dies*
>What the fuck happened? I don't know, better go back to the site of my death
>No-one remembers me thats weird
>*dies again*
>Wow I have NO IDEA what is going on. Hey there's the silver haired chick, she doesn't remember me!? How is that possible after I've already established that after I resurrect nobody remembers anything that happened

Seriously, he's a fucking idiot

hanase... JOJOOOOOOOOO

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So you actually did it, ?

The finale of Re:Zero is Subaru doing a final loop back to real world and preventing entire story from existing, rendering it to zero.

Lack of talking is due to people getting along with it.

He really is retarded.

He arguably gets even more retarded as time goes on, and is only able to stop being retarded for the end of an arc.

>Just like Kill la Kill.
Plenty of people still talk about it. It has a decent following.

im a little meme pot short and stout, this is my meme and this is my autism

But Kill la Kill was good...

The only good thing in Kill La Kill was Satsuki's ass.

>It has a decent following.

>People will stop talking about like Kill la Kill
>Talks about Kill la Kill
What other shows from 2013 do you remember?

So after it's done airing, can we get messages from the past that just remind us that Re:Zero has passed and we should stop posting about it? We could use the same picture and template. Here, I'll start.

A Message From The Past

As soon as Re:Zero stopped airing everyone was supposed to forget it existed and stop talking about it.

Just like Kill la Kill.

Bad comparison. KLK is still somewhat relevant still and probably will be recognized classic over time, though enjoying much criticism.

ReZero on other hand is just another Mahouka - not even SAO, Index, IS level their fants want it to be.

>another Mahouka
This
While the story is more enjoyable tha that of Mahouka's, this will be forgotten in like 2 months as well.

Bump :)

Bump :'P

Bump :(

Bump :D

Bump :C

Holy shit, this thread could be moved to /s4s/ and nobody would notice

:D

>KLK is still somewhat relevant still and probably will be recognized classic over time
You got to be kidding. That anime went to shit and the ending completely ruined what little there was left.

There will still be threads about it occasionally discussing the LN and WN materials.