Dragon Ball Super

4 more days for Burakku Roze

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fo1DlOH9-VU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trunks is STRONG, but isn't a match for Black. Goku expected to beat him easily, but thinks this might actually be dangerous now. Goku asks if Beerus & Whis want to come with them to the future, to help out if they end up in a pinch.

Reminder that Toei's Goku is a flandarized version of the original and the DBS manga is superior to the anime.

I'm interested to see how the "spar" between black and goku goes down in the manga.

Fucking ningen stealing my chance to change the universe

>Dragon shit
Get this cancer off my board

I'm surprised people can actually find DBS watchable.

i feel like king of all is actually weak
They pulled this trick in the universe vs universe fight, and I bet whiz and that other smug kai are in on it.
They didn't give a shit when Goku was "Misbehaving" in front of him.

Pretty sure their friendship ended when when he started to hang out with Vegeta more than anyone. Goku doesn't actually give a shit about anyone, all he cares about is fighting.

ZAMASU!

Is it just me or did Goku became more dumb than he already is

I hope Toyotaro brings back pic related

Levitation was a mistake.

So, you think Whis and whoever is behind this conspiracy blew up 6 universes to keep it around? That doesn't make much sense.

Hopefully we get some good fight choreography.

What's DBS for people who read Bleach for decades.

>Good fight choreography in DBZ
We all know that's not gonna happen

Good thing I'm taking about DBS then.

wow, the dbza version is cut together so much better than that

Wow, people are watching super? It's a piece of shit. Shit animation, shit voice acting, shit soundtrack.

The manga on the other hand is a nice throwback to the earlier days of Dragon Ball.

Yeah but its monthly and miles behind the anime, and since it's only monthly they have to gloss over a lot of stuff. The art is nice though.

>Ningen is still around
really ruins your mood

>Goku doesn't actually give a shit about anyone

how do you think goku transcended into a ssj then?

Except...it doesn't make a bit different guys. Dendes gone remember? The balls are inert.

bloody monkey ningen humiliating me
How dare they match the gods ?
They are a mistake... A mistake that must be fixed...

i kinda like how dragonball finally gets its edgelord villain

>i kinda like how dragonball finally gets its edgelord villain
he's already going immortal god. no stopping that edge

Universes 13-18 were an inside job

I still don't get the advent of the immortal zamasu like he's still just a minor god now, how the hell will he get so powerful

ep 56

I found Zamasu's theme
youtu.be/fo1DlOH9-VU

ZAMASU

It's kinda fun to watch. I'm not claiming it's that good or anything I just enjoy watching it really

Yeah, when Whis said the universes always add up to make 13 he wasn't lying, there were not 18 universes originally.

ignore the shitposters. they kinda post that on every dbs thread ya know.

>vegeta about to be BLACKED

I'm looking for help to translate a Black/Zamasu doujin I found. Should I post it here or another board?

post it

mah man!

and this is the end (for now)

Vegeta AND Goku will lose. Episode titles confirm.

Which fits, Goku and Vegeta are terrible at winning fights in Super.

goku's win record in Z isn't that great either

What's the endgame for DBS? Feels like there's no building of the stakes, just Goku and Vegeta continually half assing their way through victory.

It feels more like regular dragon ball (where there was no end game)

Yeah, I can see that. I dunno if I'm vocalising it properly, but it feels like there's no adventure and no stakes. Like the main characters are just waiting around for stuff to fall in to their laps, as opposed to going on an adventure because of X. Like in DB they were on a quest to get the dragonballs, then stop the RR army, then KP, etc, and in DBZ it was to stop the sayians, then resurrect their buds, then defeat Frieza, then prevent the androids, then stop Cell, etc.

I dunno, maybe I'm just burnt out on this kind of anime, but it's more formulaic to me now.

Who says all-chan can't just create replacement universes?

Whis said that all universes have a twin and twin universes add up to make 13, and that makes sense when there are 12 universes. If there were 18 universes originally, then this wouldn't make sense. Whis and Vados and the High Priest and just meming on All-Chan's body guards and the gods of destruction. He's going to show up this arc, get a slap from Goku Black and then start crying

if there's 13 universes wouldn't that mean one universe doesn't have a twin

There are 12 universes, not 13.

We call them chess piece storytelling. Fan fiction level of quality. On top of the grating goku's voice. And the worst animation I've seen in years.

fixed it for you

It's heading towards "so bad it's good" territory. Toriyama's been phoning it in the whole time.

Wrong. A genuinely omnipotent existence doesn't need a big buff body. It's a waste of matter at that point.

>last panel isn't ZAMASU

NANI?

What? He is Zamasu. Why would he call for himself?

>wil

I think he means gowasu chiding him

I CAN'T NOT HEAR IT

How would Zamasu feel if he knew ningens were making lewd images of him?

Can't help thinking of this when reading the text.

Need a justice version of Zamasu.

We only have Whis claiming that universe 13-18 ever existed. I wouldn't really take his word for it.

12 universes that each have a twin that add up to 13. 1+12, 2+11, 3+10, ect

>Dokkan Awaken Majin Vegeta
>Every time I use him I'm reminded of this

someone post it

it

I just pulled SSR Blue Goku and SSR Whis. I've never been luckier in my life

Why is Zamasu so handsome? I hope he gets redeemed by the end. He didn't do anything wrong just yet.

>because he has no nose and his wife is a robot
Everytime

>being this retarded
God power is all about relying on god ki. That's why red Goku looks like a twink when he's normally buff or why Beerus is a skeleton or why Grand Priest is a midget. And just like a cliche psychic character, Zen has a big head.

Absorbing Gawasu or taking all the time rings? Maybe something to do with his universe's God of Destruction?

Look in your tea, you are a ningen. Or is your heart so evil that your tea is just mud at this point?

Maybe if I take the body of a ningen, I wouldn't look like a hypocrite.

feels good being a Vegetafag right now

You're just being retarded user. 18 universes divides into 9 evenly, just like 12 becomes 6 twins.

You're also not thinking outside of the box. Universes could've been triplets.

Does that mean Vados/Whis Champa/Beerus both had another sibling that Zeno killed, making them beyond pathetic for being suck ups?

its starting

wouldn't 18 universes all add up to 19

>Goku has the stick with him even before taking it back

How did he get his hair back?

fun to watch

people take a children's show too seriously.

Sound enabled on all boards when?

Webms default to sound off anyway. What the fuck is the issue?

fucking this

Until Black destroys him
i'll take what i can get ho

who wants zamazu's d?