Cat > monkey > crab

cat > monkey > crab

That's not a cat. This is a cat.

monkey > cat >>>>>> crab

birb>

But what if spook was cat??

Bakemonogatari was the only good one. The rest is trash.

That's not a cat. This is a cat.

Worse than snek.

>he didn't watch SS and Owari

BIG
FAT
CAT
TATS

Bake is objectively the best, but Owari was also good. Easily the best thing to come out of the series since.

Posting the two best girls.

>implying Hitagi End isn't the best arc of the series

Hitagi's character was ruined after Bake though.

I'm not even a tits guy but there's something really seductive about Hanekawa.

oh we're doing this now

Long hair Hanekawa is best Hanekawa

I agree but her short hair has grown on me as well.

The braids and glasses were perfect.

sleeves>*.*

I don't even care about the hair, it's almost a crime that she doesn't wear glasses anymore.

Even Kaiki is amicable to Cat!

I want to ram my dick in this cat.

now that's just fapbait animation.

Those tits make me want to puke

What do you mean? That's just a natural way for a cat to move towards it's prey.

>Bake is objectively the best

If the only thing you care about is Style and ignore Substance, yes.

Otherwise SS is objectively better written.

Cat started out bad but actually got pretty good as the series went on.

I'd prefer medusa nadeko or adult kiss shot, though.

I want to pet this cat

scenes where cat talks a lot are throwaway, which made me dislike cat.
The less she talks about boring stuff with araragi the better.

fig when

The only reason cat isn't the most popular is because most people haven't read Kizu.

shit > *

Adult > Loli > Teen

Thread needs more Snail.

I miss her already.

I didn't understand how scary was Cat until reading Kizu. It didn't make her my favorite of the original cast though, that is still snail.

Bottom left vampire is the cutest.

Math's story was poop

How is she so cute?

Yes, her story was terrible. I hope her future in college is significantly less terrible for her to achieve happiness.

Reading Kizu didn't change her 4th position after Monkey, Bat and Snail.

I disagree, I think after Bake Nisio started to get up his own ass and think he is legitimately deep. Long as fuck repetitive, pretentious dialogues aren't good writing. On the other hand, I think Bake in my opinion had much stronger dialogues. My favorite episode was the one where Gahara and Araragi just sat in the park talking for 15 minutes, the banter in Bake felt a lot more fresh and clever. I also found the stories more engaging, even though they're shorter and less convoluted than the later arcs. SS had some good arcs too, like I enjoyed the Nadeko Medusa plotline a lot for example, but I think Owari had much stronger story than SS as well. Also I object that direction and artistic flair aren't substance as well, and Bake is definitely on top in that regard.

Best Shinobu

>it's "Nisio starts contemplating last names" again

I don't give a rat's ass how do yellow devils write down this or that

More Snail!

>she doesn't wear glasses anymore.

Fucking absolutely disgusting, fucking with my megane fetish

A CUTE

Mah nigga.

That's actually correct.

Reminder that Araragi is only allowed to make love and cum inside with Hanekawa

Kaiki > Crab > rest

I disagree

Objectively superior taste

Cow

No, a cat.

More Snail NOW!

to those who watched the movie, why is she doing that face?

She sees Araragi's larger than average dick.

she doesn't even exist

Post grown Snail then.

I feel sick

Bake is literally just talking with very little substance or variation. SS tries new things and actually develops its characters.

try katanagatari

nisio manages to turn fantastic samurai adventures into snoozefests, it's literally ani-samurai champloo

manface: the anime.

>implying being Samurai Champloo is something to strive for

>he isnt into men

But that's wrong. SS is just following a formula, Bake was unique. It just has a really strong overall package and it actually means something. SS might have character development but it also has entire episodes of characters talking about pretentious meaningless metaphysical shit. At least in Bake the dialogues were fun and fresh, in the later seasons, aside from Hachikuji and Araragi's, they were just boring. In Bake when Oshino or whoever would monologue about the supernatural or kanji or whatever, it would mean something. Whenever Gaen comes onscreen though in contrast, it's just 15 minutes of talking in circles around something that actually doesn't mean anything and is pointless, and it isn't even fun to listen to because you either understood the point in the first minute and then it was repeated another 5 times in slightly different ways, or it actually just makes no sense anyway. This is not even taking into account Bake's superior direction which spices up and complements the writing a great deal. Bake is a total package, SS might have moments of good writing or good direction but it isn't on the level of Bake where every element of the production complements the others and is there for a reason. You can be of the opinion that SS is better, but it's hardly objective.

1 - Crab
-
2 - Monkey
3 - Cat

9001 - Snake
Snail - Snail

When the fuck does Shinobu get more screentime and start talking? Just started Nisemonogatari.

But he already walked crab home.

What's her best look?

Barefoot and naked.

>liking a bland and annoying tsundere
>reddit tier taste

Orange. If only she wasn't such an irrelevant character in the anime, they cut down her and Araragi's massive like 60 page dialogue about love and pantsu from Nekomongatari down to like 45 seconds. She was my least favorite until I read the LNs because she was such a pointless character in the anime with no actual personality.

>he thinks crab is a tsundere

This. She's just a shit.

There's pretty much no reason to dislike Ougi Formula/Sodachi Lost/Sodachi Riddle/Sodachi Lost but like Bake at the same time. Same type of story and structure Bake had but done better for the most part (but it also suffers from a bit of a weak conclusion admittedly).

If the arc happened earlier on in the series most people here probably wouldn't have any major issues with it.

Bake was better done in my opinion but it was definitely the best season since then. It had a very similar feel to what made the series great in the first place.

The dialogue in Bake was the definition of pointless. Everything else has way fewer rambling non-sequitors and there's usually more of an actual story to it.

Your argument basically comes down to the fact that you just miss Senjougahara's zingas.

Owari 1 had some differences though, besides directing.

There was no Meme to give the solution to the problem, in fact the point was partially that there was no solution anymore since the missed opportunities and mistakes were already in the past.

Monologues and silent contemplation were replaced by dialogues with a second or third party (Ougi, Hanekawa or both). There isn't then any lonely feel from Araragi's perspective even with the town still empty. And Ougi Formula even had actual references to his classmates.

I do prefer it over any bake arc since even if not as "subtle", it was more of a complete package, concise yet very emotional with very good pacing and episode cliffhangers (besides the ougi and hanekawa episode).

>SS tries new things and actually develops its characters.

You mean the same characters that were destroyed in Nise?

When will this meme end? Nise had a lot of gratuitous fanservice, but in no way ruined any characters.

>Believing in objective opinions
>Writting walls of text instead of being direct and concise.

You reek of MAL, no wonder you prefer Bake.

But it did, Snail is the only girl who has stayed consistently good from the start.

Cat and Monkey became way more interesting. Snake was a cardboard cutout in Bake, so there was nothing to ruin. Shinobu, Karen, and Tsukihi were also non-characters until later material.

So you're probably just a butt-blasted Crabfag.

They weren't non-sequitur or rambling, most of the dialogues make sense and had a point, and they were snappy and energetic rather than dragging everything out. Did you even watch Hana, because that is the definition of rambling. Not just senjougahara either but all the characters, even Hanekawa. Hachikuji and Araragi had the best dialogues even into the later seasons.

>not caring about the things you watch enough to have an opinion longer than one sentence

Also he said SS had objectively better writing in his first post. But if you want concise: Bake was fun and original with clever writing and great direction, every season since has been trying to replicate the formula and failing miserably because they don't understand what made it good in the first place.

Bake version Cat and Monkey were better. Not to mention Crab but everyone already knows that. Shinobu and the fire sisters are obviously an improvement considering that they were basically non-characters before. Instead of developing the characters as the were from Bake it felt like they just replaced most of them with new characters and developed them from there.

Haha, what? You actually mentioned a scene from Mayoi Snail as being superior, when that arc was the epitome of characters talking and not actually accomplishing anything.

Almost every scene when Araragi and Gahara in Bake is just non-sequitur back-and-forth that has nothing to do with plot and often barely develops their characters.

How the hell was Bake Cat better? You have to be the only person in the world who thinks that.