Ahhh, nothing like delicious tsundere tears in the morning

Ahhh, nothing like delicious tsundere tears in the morning.

louise, kirino and maybe taiga deserve that

Your mother deserves that.

I remember watching this series for the first time and having a shit-eating grin on my face that whole episode. Same for Shuffle! really.

>Better and more interesting girls lost to inferior moeblob
Still upset.

I know this is a bait pic but lately tsunderes haven't been winning as often

quads of satan. Checked

You should know all about tears. All the bitching and whining I see from you at how they always win is what you do best.

posting best everything

Soon to be BTFO

There's a reason why Yui only won in AU canon. Yui is going to be BTFO in the main canon.

yuifag pls
your shit gilr had to win in afucking WHAT IF NOVEL

What about yuri tears?

Delusional. The main girl can't lose.

Never a shortage of that.

Scared. The AU reflects the main series in some way.

I did feel bad for Airi. She didn't deserve to get shafted so hard after the first half.

"Wrong as expected"

Yui will win again.

Can never have enough.

Anyone who thought LL is yuri is a retard and deserves to cry

Preemptive butthurt prevention? How bad will it be?

Checked

Yui has very deluded fans that believe Yui's win is set in stone because of ANOTHER. Let's just say they'll be drowning in their own tears.

Why do they care at all anyway? If they got a win in a alternative material doesn't that count as a win and the end of the series to them?

Then why did the author write it if it would cause more tears? Maybe Yui's heart won't get destroyed.

New to harem? Main canon is the only canon that matters. There are Yuifags who are setting themselves up for a fall trying to argue why Yui is going to win in their mind.

>damage control
It's real.

The butthurt would be better if Yukino lost.

What? I don't even read the series, I was asking a honest question.

Extremely low chance, but in that event it hurt would be on a larger scale only because Yukino is most popular and her win is supposed to be secured.

If you say so.

Yui end is the romance end. Yukino route is friends end. ANOTHER is the best and triggers Yukinocucks.

Yui winning ANOTHER sorta proves that her Hikki is willing to accept her feelings. He is not even aware of Yukino's tiny crush.

Iroha end is best possible end, shame authors can't help but pick the most shittiest of girls.

>sorta proves
Stop it, you're just clutching. It's not canon and it won't reflect what WW is setting up.

>Iroha
Why would you want an inferior and not genuine girl to win? Iroha is a mistake.

Yukino > Komachi >= Rumi > Haruno > Iroha > Yumiko > Sensei > *

Keep denying it. I am sure you will feel better for a while. When Yui wins you can cry then.

Don't kill yourself when Yui lose now.

If she does I am fine, unlike you with your slut. If WW hurts her I will hurt.

Or a piece of cardboard/boy.