I don't think you understand the strength required to be a good archer
archers throughout time have been fucking built, especially longbowmen

Longbow / crossbow = strength
Shortbow / standard bow = dex / agi

If you played RPG's you'd know this.

>Bitches dont know about my composite bows

>that pose
HNNNG Yume. Mary still best girl tho.

Is that a proper bow stance? I think the bow string will at least graze the knee.

fuck you I do wat I want

it's not, and either that's a pathetically weighted bow, or she's incredibly strong to pull it from that kind of a pose

>that pose
>that glove
hope she enjoys missing skin on her knee and the muscles being ripped off her arm when she lets go.

>they don't know yume is the second strongest in the group beg¡hind moguzo

She ain't ripping shit.

Is it ok to have a waifu who is stronger than you?

it would be kinda difficult to waifu a lot of anime girls if it weren't

>waifu that can protect herself from the dangers of faceless fat old men
>a bad thing
Well, if you like NTR and/or cuckold.

You just have to bear with pegging.

How else are you going to make snu-snu?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cgg9WpW7s8s

Yes, this is as gay as it looks

>Strength
Has nothing to do with wrong shooting posture. She is going to rip the skin off her leg and arm firing like that.

supposedly all the levy longbowmen used by the English army had crazy trapezius muscles and their arms were freakishly warped

iirc they only really a few years in active duty before they couldn't keep it up any more

the anime archetype of bishounen/shoujo female archers is really weird

Sword and Board rangers.

>the anime archetype of bishounen/shoujo female archers is really weird

It's not anime. It's fucking D&D bullshit where characters with 10 Str can use longbows like if they were 20lbs kid bows.

>build a STR based character
>make it a mage

Mongol archers had extremely high draw-strength bows too. They had a special grip too, they held the bowstring with their thumb and it took an entire lifetime of training to even pull the bow string back.
I think they were equivalent to longbows in terms of draw strength, but smaller. The bows were made of animal tendons and shit.
Mongols were really fucking good at making bows, steppe peoples have always been making the best bows in the world. Their recurve bows are insane.
It's part of the mongol military dominance, they had archers so good that you just couldn't defend against it

Dex is STR :^)

True, but DnD is so pervasive in its influence of the fantasy genre and anime/JRPGs have really run with it

>Not having your wizard to cast punch as his ultimate spell.

>petite japanese girl that's probably 40 kg and 1,60m tall
>"STR base character"

in 3rd ed, str based rangers were the SHIT, they got more and more overpowered the higher level they got. if you want to see something really broken work out a lvl.13 ranger-lvl.7 weapon master; str based, dual wielding scimitars.

all types of broken there.

it's because horse archers were bullshit to start, and they added bows and that could put arrows through metal like crossbows could while riding full retreat

>muh realism on animu

>rangers
>broken
>any martials
>broken

I've done this. I usually make STR/INT for shit and giggles.
I've also done INT/DEF for tank wizards.

That's okay though. The problem comes when you dump INT and DEX, and make your character a mage whose main attack is throwing that axe.

The mongol army was 100% bullshit OP, totally.
They were the ultimate army, and could beat any army fielded before around 1905.
Maybe up to 1914.

I'd say they were bullshit good enough to beat semi-automatic rifles.

I've had a mage in games have 25k HP, 300k MP and equip a sword and shield just bash newbs in low level places while wearing little to no armor or shitty starter equipment..

Playing a character who has through chance, parental demands or stubborn dedication to his childhood dreams ended up practicing a profession he is completely unsuited for can be fun. Not necessarily in a relatively serious game where other PCs are actually cometent at what they do, of course.

Yeah, because cavalry sure was useful in WWI.

>take a screen shot from an anime
>shit post on Sup Forums with it

Why is this allowed?

Them being stronger than you actually makes it more likely that you'll get NTRed. So many NTR scenarios begin with the wimp having his protective waifu get stolen away from him by his bully.

>necromancer
>wearing any armor

yuu needs to wear her armor or she will get head booboo

>picked up FFXIV because of Grimgar
>no actual waifus except for guys who want to ERP as girls
>lost interest

A bow strong enough for warfare requires more strength than a longsword.

>necromancer
>isn't skeleton
Why this shit is legal?

muscle wizard are op as fuck

Diablo2 did it right. Full plate necro armor made out of bones.

>crossbow = strength
>semi-automated mechanism
>strength required

Lots of japs already got the newest volume of Grimgar. Seems like it was narrated by the team members and there's next to nothing from Haru's point of view.

that fucking background holy shit.

>trench warfare

Doesn't change the fact that cavalry were still useless. Mongol horse archers aren't going to do shit against a defense line massed with machine guns and barbed wire.

with cavalry stupidity, memetext-kun

>before 1905
This is some next level memeing shit. No they bloody well couldn't, and you know it.

>not wearing enchanted armor

>implying you don't need dex to be a fighter and str to be an archer

this show needs a second season, like yesterday.
I enjoyed a show where everyone wasn't OP

>necromancer
>not moving exclusively with a skeleton palanquin

>build an int base character
>make it a necromancer

Why is this allowed?

What game are you guys talking about?
Go to >>Sup Forums

STR INT works in Dark Souls.

You are kind of in the business of redirecting people, don't you?

I mean, that's not even the right board.

I was trying hard to fit in but I'm not doing it right. Are you talking about then?

Here, I'll show you:

Yeah, word for the wise, lurk for two months before posting.

Board games don't have strength agility and shit. Aren't you guys talking about dota or league?

Stop, you are only making things worse.

Fucking 2000 kids.

Jesus Christ, have you never heard of Dungeons and Dragons?

>Board games don't have strength agility and shit.
What kind of pleb board games do you play?

It ain't gonna pull itself, bitch

>people who don't know where "Role Playing Game" come from

Holy shit.

>replying to the most obvious bait
/tg/ never fails to live up to its name

Yeah it's what all the cartoons on cartoon network used to talk about. But I didn't know this stuff

D&D at least has to contend with balance. Anime is perfectly happy relegating women to ranged attackers just because.

>The anime archetype of bishounen/shoujo female archers is really weird

Yea they only do this in anime. You're retarded.

Sorry I'm 21 but not white. I never played that game because it wasn't in my country.

>D&D at least has to contend with balance
HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Girls can't into close combat where they risk injury. Girls are 3 times more likely to get injured during sports which shows they aren't built for physical stuff.

>DnD
>balance
This niggah

crossbows are hard as fuck to pull back m8, to the point where you hold them on the ground with your feet and pull it back with both arms

Guys its 2016, why are you still summoning your skeletons equipped with swords?

Not freakishly warped, but enough to leave telltale signs in the skeletons for the archaeologists.

Then again, they find people with clear signs in their skeletons of swinging swords and shit around a lot from an early age, "little leaguers elbow" as a baseball player of today would know it.

The rise of keyboard, mouse and cellphone (thumb!) will all be easily visible to future archaeologists.

Your skeleton is continuously renewed like almost everything else in your body, and while it's a bit slower it responds to strain and training and injury just like muscle and sinew does, only here the scars stick around for a lot longer. Any strenuous activity, or for that matter the absence of any such, affects it.

So while the longbowmen had their skeletons affected, everyone who did or does anything a lot suffers the same fate.

Why did you put extra spaces between sentences, you attention whoring faggots?

>before 1905
Please be fucking kidding

After the collapse of the mongol empire they didn't just disappear. They split into different hordes, the Golden Horde, White Horde, Chagatai Khanate and the Yuan dynasty etc believe it or not but they didn't survive until 1905, Moscow actually defeated them in 1380, WHILE outnumbered.

>necromancer
>wearing any armor
Tang'Owls, m8.

Str Ranger is a real thing.
Do you think the iconic Ranger, Aragorn, had more Strength or Dex? The real problem is people these days ignore that Rangers are supposed to be beastly at close-range fighting and masters of a few melee weapons and pretend they're just snipers.

What make's a Ranger a fuckin Ranger is they can fight a bear with a longsword, fell a deer with a bow, have high endurance, can track anything, and are just as proficient at surviving in the wilderness as any city-dweller is at surviving in their own home.

Warriors are way better archers anyways, with all the extra feats

>half-dragon wizard has INT as her dumpstat and puts all her points in STR
Damedame Dragons has the best builds.

The mongol army didn't really exist when they split up.
When I say the Mongol army, I mean Chinggis'.
The united one. The problem with the steppe peoples in general is that they're super hard to unite.

I dunno. Colossus Slayer and Hunter's Mark are pretty god tier.
Rangers get a similar number of extra attacks per turn as they level, plus that extra d6 every shot, and Fighters just get either Maneuvers or that Champion shit like "you crit on 19s or 20s now".

Actually, fuck, Second Wind and Actions Surge >>> Favored Enemy and Favored Terrain, so you're right.

>ultimate spell is a lovetap so full of love and emotion that it causes angsty lovecraftian ayy lmao ghosts to fucking explode
That being said, HC is GOAT.

>Be only mage in the party
>Specialize on debuffs

Jesus, have mercy.

For what is worth she can be sitting back sucking on her tits, I'd still add her to my party.

Mages are ultra balanced

But debuffs are the right way to play as mage. Evocation is for faggots.

Well, my dady told me, how to not do that, by using someone else's mouth.

Because RPGs aren't cheap enough.

You fuckers ain't never heard of God Wizards?
docs.google.com/document/d/1IeOXWvbkmQ3nEyM2P3lS8TU4rsK6QJP0oH7HE_v67QY/edit

Why hit an enemy for 20 damage when you can debuff it so your whole party can hit it for an extra 10-20 each?

Why bring a healer or waste mana on healing spells when you can cripple the enemy so they can't do damage, wall the enemy off so they can't do damage, or give your ally wings so the enemy can't touch them and thus can't do damage?

Control casters are the best.

>Not building STR
>Low damage crits

PLEBS WILL DEFEND THIS.

What is everyone referencing here? I don't play video games.