The Alternative Hypothesis

Is there a single better YouTube channel, website, or commentator than this?
His argumentation is impenetrable and he focuses on concrete and factual analysis based on data to a ridiculous degree.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bHum_49VwU4&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQsIi9XWKovkotOGRCP5Qgpp&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=yVzFOI0QpIg
youtube.com/watch?v=OwTQ0zgLs0o
youtube.com/watch?v=rHDWlnah3b0
youtube.com/watch?v=iPe-PIRmtSw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ym7ReTtlGF8
youtube.com/watch?v=f5DMLpEallU
youtube.com/watch?v=D2fm5VWEFnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pjMYS2Mf7QM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As a matter of fact I have one right here. This is an older one though.
youtube.com/watch?v=bHum_49VwU4&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQsIi9XWKovkotOGRCP5Qgpp&index=3

Its good stuff, have a bump.

He's good although I want to see more videos of him debating people. AFAICT he doesn't debate well though. Also, I'd like to see him address race and IQ from the standpoint of how fucked black culture is, ala Thomas Sowell. I don't think I've seen him address that argument.

his name is ryan faulk

has someone any background on him?
Ive heard hes a PHD

hes ultraintelligent

He is a very smart goy

he does not have a phd

If you can handle a dry frog Jean-Francois Gariépy is based as fuck.

He's literally an autistic faggot. I don't mean that as an insult in this case. Just wanted to get in before the usual spergs claiming that it means we shouldn't like his content.

if your going to shill your channel for a week straight could you at least phrase each OP differently.

Would love to see him talk with James Damore. Don't think Damore would ever do it though.

>His argumentation is impenetrable and he focuses on concrete

He almost feels like the anthropomorphisation of the .jpg images autists post on this site regarding race, the sexes, etc.

See pic related for an example

Additionally, one element that you've left out is his gravitas and comprehension. He seems to have a clear sense of clarity regarding political forces in the West, at least from his own perspective.

He would probably address the argument following from his thoughts on the 'genetic mesh'.

Video related should give you an idea of how he'd approach the topic.

youtube.com/watch?v=yVzFOI0QpIg

He has a "debate" with Destiny, Sup Forums's favorite nu-male Starcraft streaming pseudo-intellectual. In it, he just recites data points and discusses the legitimacy of IQ testing while Destiny plays Factorio and then says "Hmm... well I don't a agree with that" at the end. Interestingly, though. This is the only Destiny debate I've seen where he is not on the defensive at all times. Multiple times, Faulk manages to make Destiny incredibly uncomfortable and you can hear it in his voice.

This is a really cool video he made a couple of years ago and you learn a lot about him.

youtube.com/watch?v=OwTQ0zgLs0o

Actually I'll just drop some of my favorite videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=rHDWlnah3b0
youtube.com/watch?v=iPe-PIRmtSw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ym7ReTtlGF8
youtube.com/watch?v=f5DMLpEallU
youtube.com/watch?v=D2fm5VWEFnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pjMYS2Mf7QM

To be fair, it is impossible to concentrate on anything while playing Factorio.

I've watched the thing with Destiny and it doesn't even qualify as a debate IMO. fringe was just sperging off facts for a half hour and Destiny seemed bored by the conversation.

I know that he did debate one person (forget the person's name), and many people claimed in various youtube comments that fringe was BTFO. That person he debated has since taken down his channel, however, and fringe doesn't have a copy of the debate up either.

I haven't seen any other posts like this.

I don't really see it as relevant whether or not OP is althype or not, he's one of the only people making valid and persuasive arguments in favour of alt-right/whatever you want to call it.

Additionally, the alt-right should remain a grass-roots movement. Going into the public sphere facilitates violence against us and this will be demonstrated to the public (framed as us being the provocateurs of course) whilst also disallowing us from actually presenting our case or argument.

I would give 100 Spencers for one althype/Jared Taylor.

The problem I have with TAH and hbd more broadly is a question of relevance. I’ve recently started reading heavily about the ussr. It’s really a case study in the brutality and criminality of our opposistion. So why is this more important than racial statiatics? Well, I don’t really think the inheritance of political viewpoints or polls on public distrust in the media really matter when faced with this. If merkel/mainstream american politicians can illegally facilitate the invasion of america and europe with impunity, then we’re shit out of luck. The serious question is how do we cultivate a vanguard to challenge the enemies of the west, with equal ruthlessness?

He is the best because he makes content for autists like myself. The only criticism I can make is one of my own, I'm not charismatic enough to go out like Richard Spencer and debate and speak in public.

I've been watching him for a long time and from what I remember he didn't only get BTFO on a visceral level. I think you're talking about TheSkepticalHeretic and a woman who was studying genetics and had a masters or PHD or something like that.

The woman was sort of arguing from authority and just throwing out scatterbrained cat lady facts. It was mostly like an "I have a degree, here is some logical fallacy, therefore I am correct" sort of debate. He did not have a degree and it took him a very long time to unpack her arguments but eventually he got around to it and she didn't address any of his counter points. As for TheSkepticalHeretic, his arguments were always extremely weak.

Ryan got a little bit stuck because he was debating with two people at once and one was a scientist. Even if she wasn't a scientist it's difficult to debate two people at the same time for just about anyone. Also, there wasn't much of an 'alt-right' movement back then on youtube really. He was doing everything alone.

I don't exactly think he got wrecked because he eventually responded to the criticism and addressed every aspect of it repeatedly in many follow up videos and neither TheSkepticalHeretic or that woman responded or were able to refute his new claims.

It had a positive effect on him. Up until that point he had mostly been mouthing off in a loose way. The debates he got into with these two are the reasons why he sources literally every video he makes now and is tight with his data and is also why he went into a deep investigation of genetics and getting around paywalls and shit like that.

>TheSkepticalHeretic
thats what i was thinking, thanks.
no, this isn't really what i'm looking for. if you grow up in a culture where ignorance is a virtue, you will develop an aversion to thinking. IQ tests in cultures like these would be meaningless. i do think that this has to be part of gap, but how much i don't know. i dont even know how you can analyze the question scientifically.

It felt to me just like the Ryan Dawson debate. Alt Hype just schooled Destiny and it felt like a lecture. That's the problem with any Destiny discussion, the minute he doesn't know something, he doesn't engage because that would mean he would have to rechallenge his beliefs on a topic and admit he didn't know as much as he thought he did.

Naked Ape was an enjoyable debate too, but he's a civnat so he's cucked.

I forgot, I meant he ONLY got BTFO on a visceral level not on a substantive level,...lol. Fucked that up.