T.A. At Penn State "I call white men last"

I always call on my black women students first': Penn teaching assistant under fire for saying she won't call on white male students in class
Stephanie McKellop, a Ph.D. student studying marriage and family (using them, they pronouns), has since set their tweets to

Making future alt-righters I see.

Good for her.

I remember during the election they memory holed this abortion center worker so hard

She claimed she encouraged blacks to keep the baby, while encouraging whites to abort

Of course she claimed antisemitism when people said it was pure evil

Stephanie was her first name. Memoryholed severely.

>STEPHANIE MCKELLOP, TEACHER WHO CALLS ON BLACK WOMEN, NOT MALE STUDENTS, BECOMES LATEST CULTURE WAR BATTLE
>BY JOSH (((SAUL)))

The saddest words of tongue and pen:
Alas, Sup Forums was right again.

I sometimes wish I had the balls to kill.

You can't find anything about that? Forgive me, but that sounds kinda hard to believe.

So what you're saying is she calls asians and whites first?

muh dude

In that case, all ship captains and firefighters are terrible people, because they always say, "women and children first."

>that cat earring

>a commie getting the concepts of traditional chivalry and post-modern affirmative action confused

Why am I not surprised

I know, its memory holed and hard to find. At best you might find a screenshot of a tweet. Its pretty much gone. But I know there are others who remember.

I went to UC Santa Cruz and I, a fucking white male, was once pulled aside by a TA and told to stop participating in her class. "You'll be lucky if you get a C" I had roughly a dozen other incidents, graded material returned without any marks on it, just a D+/C- on it, but that time was the most explicit. I was an idiot taking a humanities major, if had done STEM they'd have less space to fuck with me. I knew the Ombudsman wouldn't do shit if I complained. Wish I knew about pol back then, wish statute of limitations hadn't run up...

I'm from PA and I would give anything to see this cunt get expelled for being a racist

Isn't the whole anti-white privilege thing anti-semitism??? Jews are white af when it comes to having money, education, power - what else is privilege?

>ugly redheaded woman with a bad attitude hates white guys
no shit. like all female teachers, she is taking out her past disappointments on the Chads of today.

>actually using the phrase progressive stacking

Holy fuck the oppression olympics are real

If you really care, this is her, though the pic doesn't include what she said. Stephanie Herold. Maybe somewhere on those tweet archiving sites?

When she got called out she made her account private and claimed antisemitism (people called her an evil kike)

2015-2016 is when it would have happened

Another thread that could help an autist is that she said people were threatening to harm her dog, or her pets.

So what is it with Stephanies?

>wanted to be called on
Fuck it just stay quiet and dot he work

penn is not penn state

Theres no fucking way thats not a guy. That jawline, coupled with eh fact that he conceals his neck in every photo. This is 100% a guy imo.

Irish. every... freakin...time.

It's called discrimination, bish. You're FIRED!!

I would not have a problem, as long as I don't go too jail. I would kill her simply for her attire and shitty hair