What do you think about A-1 Pictures, Sup Forums?

What do you think about A-1 Pictures, Sup Forums?

>A-1 Pictures
They are too big.

I prefer A-3 or even A-4

>very TIGHT release schedule
>consistent quality through the anime (yes, I know they're freelancers, but generally there aren't much badly directed and animated episodes)
>most of the anime it releases is well received; but the flops, oh the flops - they have VERY bad flops. Remember Fractale? Zvezda?

How was the Magi anime received? Despite keeping up with the manga, I've never gave it a try. I've seen clips of it, and it looks pretty decent.

Their shows are A1

Its really great. The scenery in it are some of the most vibrant and detailed I've ever seen in an anime. I wish all anime looked as nice as magi.

>but the flops, oh the flops - they have VERY bad flops. Remember Fractale? Zvezda?
And Aldnoah Zero. Oh boy, the pre-airing hype that show had, and it squandered it all to slop in the most magnificent fashion.

>Fractale
Utter shit, but I commend them for trying something different. Nice ED and fun to see an anime set in my home country.

Thats a huge penis

*flop

They do Magi and Nanatsu no taizai that's all I care about

Working! was good

Their color palettes are great.

Kannagi was good.

>Worst studio at the moment.
>Killing anime with Isekai day by day.
>SAO.
>Muh Outsource.
>Don't give a fuck since retarded otaku buy their shit anyway.
>Fuck up adaptations with incredible talent.
>Aniplex.

>>Killing anime with Isekai day by day.

They've never even made one.

Who are you quoting?

Never forget

They can be really hit and miss. Most of their shows are decent visually but frequently the direction leaves a lot to be desired.

Don't remind me

Whats really important is how was it received in nipland? Will it ever get a season 3?