Why are there no white tribes left?

How many hundreds of years has it been since white people were living like primitive animals? As we know Asian, black and brown people still live like this around the world, out of all the tribes that exist why are none of them white?

youtube.com/watch?v=Im24_M5CiAY

It's almost like white people are incapable of living like this anymore, really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NknjE2SBPxw
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-how-it-happened/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_people
youtube.com/watch?v=y8Lrmw8m7CY
jstor.org/stable/pdf/3141392.pdf?refreqid=excelsior:e4528d3d313f75d505c44903c7d75371
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look up Wolves of Vinland. They are a white Germanic Pagan tribe in America and they encourage white tribalism.

Bump

Snowniggers.

I know a few whites who live like primitive animals.

Tbh there's nothing wrong with tribalism.
Hunter-gatherers get more exercise, have a greater sense of community, and suffer from depression and near non-existent rates compared to people living in industrial agrarian settled societies.

It's a bunch of kids who made a gofundme to build a long house and larp as vikings

amish
clergymen

We listened to Jesus and told our neighbors

you know the answer

Good for them.
Is that what Moorish rape babies call us?

>no white tribes
USAwas a white tribe untill 1965 civil rights abolishing white tribalism

Germany in 1933 was a white tribe.

>white tribe has expanded all over the western hemisphere
>"Why are there no white tribes left?"

"Whites" as a whole, even in America were never United in a tribal manner.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NknjE2SBPxw

>houses
>technology

Jesus christ you niggers are desperate

is this thread about living in a tribe or living with stone age technology. Because those are two different things.

The interest of the state prior to 1965 was White tribe, white tribe enalaves negro and conquered indians for whites while banning mixture to keep the race pure.

Because whites evolved beyond sticks and mud huts.

Tribalism has nothing to do with technology.

>It's almost like white people are incapable of living like this anymore, really makes you think.

no, it's because christians scoured every inch of Europe to get rid of paganism

also Europe isn't that big and there aren't really inaccessible areas like say the Amazon or pacific islands

>Primitive tribes don't have housing.

They evolved

The primitives are going to get fucked as well during a pole shift.

Nation = tribe = family = race
Low tech nations are savage inferiors.

4 thousand years if you count scientific thought.
But we would kill witches and believed in a lot of goofy tall tales until WWII.

You have to remember that 4 thousand years is a pretty short amount of time in the grand scheme of humanity and most people live pretty miserable lives when they don’t have history to build on, inventing things without any input is hard.

You need writing and some sort of incentive like currency based economics to get people moving because we are after all, 98% chimp

>anglos are now moors
topkek, germans are so retarded. Austria should have just genocided all of you during the Renaissance.

unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-how-it-happened/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/

The Caucasus regions has white tribes, Afghanistan is also another place with white tribes running around. Now if you want spear throwing dudes with no clothes on then you are not going to find any. The Samis are another group, but Sup Forums says they are asians

>out of all the tribes that exist why are none of them white?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_people

>world_haplogroups
Does this mean Sweden isn't even white?

The natives of the canary islands were described as being white primitives.

Funnily enough unlike African or Amerindian tribes, the Canary Islanders did not practice cannibalism or human sacrifice even though their religion acknowledged such acts.

What a fucking retard, are you asking for tribes or people who live in trees with no clothes on. Going by your standards, the inuit are not a tribe because they have houses, and neither are the Navajo, or the Tarahumara indians in Mexico. Even the tribes in the Amazon have houses

THIS

the problem is still global warming. when the climate was colder, niggers and shitskins had to venture into harsher conditions to retrieve the mythical white pussy and were less likely to actually survive the journey. because the climate is warming we have all these uppity nigs and shitskis that think it's always been this easy to rope in the white pussy and now they are going buckwild with that crazy shit and raping all our god damn women

>Amerindian tribes practiced cannibalism and human sacrifices

Oh goy, you sure suck it to your Liberal profs and history-spreading "media".

Gtfo and crawl back to Discovery Channel.

Stop using the internet

(((Hollywood))) doesn't count

>delicious brown craving COLONIZATION
more

If I'm into nonwhite girls with a white fetish, does that make me just as bad as the niggers with white women coalburners?

There are asian tribes?

Have you ever heard of Papua New Guinea?

Dont forget the berbers in North Africa too.

that is a bitchin tattoo

forgot to mention the clans up in scotland and all that, then you have the royal families or "houses"

youtube.com/watch?v=y8Lrmw8m7CY

vid related is fuckin THICC too btw

I sincerely don't know if that's a yes or no

Hunter gatherers haven't been in Europe for millennia. However, primitive agrarian society survived in places like Russia, Albania, Norway, and remote British isles until the 1930s.

There is one white tribal place left on earth, were the people actually live in real tribal conditions, just almost no one thinks of them, Nuristan in Afghanistan, and a few other areas in the region, the people are completely white, and not mixed unlike the other Afghans

Ya people in the Faroe Islands live kind of like a tribe but not like mudhut Africa level though.

Sami people you retard

I want to go back to that way of life. Modcons are a meme.

Only if it's not an East Asian. You should be trying to raise the IQ, not lower it.

who are these people? I want to make that girl on the bottom row my wife.

lol those are berbers he posted.

Whites like living like humans.

There's an interesting book about this. It's called The World Until Yesterday. It's by the author of Guns Germs and Steel but isn't infused with anti-racist ideology. He talks about the benefits and drawbacks of different traditional societies and how they compare to modern societies in things like health, childcare, risk awareness, crime and justice, and attitudes towards old people. Turns out it varies a lot depending on the society.

>no white tribes left
We'll be back. Soon.

Go to bed david

There's the Kalash in Pakistan on the border with Afghanistan in FATA. They still practice the closest thing to the ancient Indo-European religion and they're racially pure in that they're not really related to any neighboring peoples

Do they live in Toronto?

They grew their outposts into cities and then metropolises user...

Don't mistakenly conflate the savagery of low-intelligence races with the white man. Put an intelligent person into a time period with low levels of technology, and he doesn't become an idiot.
>Caesar on the Druids, learned priests of ancient Gaul
>The Druids do not go to war, nor pay tribute together with the rest; they have an exemption from military service and a dispensation in all matters. Induced by such great advantages, many embrace this profession of their own accord, and [many] are sent to it by their parents and relations. They are said there to learn by heart a great number of verses; accordingly some remain in the course of training twenty years. Nor do they regard it lawful to commit these to writing, though in almost all other matters, in their public and private transactions, they use Greek characters. That practice they seem to me to have adopted for two reasons; because they neither desire their doctrines to be divulged among the mass of the people, nor those who learn, to devote themselves the less to the efforts of memory, relying on writing; since it generally occurs to most men, that, in their dependence on writing, they relax their diligence in learning thoroughly, and their employment of the memory. They wish to inculcate this as one of their leading tenets, that souls do not become extinct, but pass after death from one body to another, and they think that men by this tenet are in a great degree excited to valor, the fear of death being disregarded. They likewise discuss and impart to the youth many things respecting the stars and their motion, respecting the extent of the world and of our earth, respecting the nature of things, respecting the power and the majesty of the immortal gods.

>pic related
A germanic thing, or parliamentary assembly, the direct ancestor of modern european parliaments. The barbarian equivalent of the athenian ekklesia. This image is a drawing of the original depiction on Marcus Aurelius' column.

It may be an unpopular opinion, I've only found a few Christian and Jewish theologians who have writen on this, but I believe the story of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden is a story about primitivism and our natural habitat. After eating the Tree of Knowledge we became a God unto ourselves and created civilization. Like you said, the few tribes of hunter gatherers that still exist today have almost none of the modern ills we have today. The only drawback is instability in the food source today, a stability which existed during the Garden times.

I've heard that argument, not sure where, though. May have been Terence McKenna's Food of the Gods. Basically, the fruit of the tree of knowledge was a metaphor for agrarianism. All of the evils of man depend upon our cultural shift from hunter-gatherers to farmers. Farming begets surplus, surplus begets storage, storage begets necessity of security, security begets walls, walls beget an armed force patrolling them, social divides begin to occur drawn along caste lines, inequality and resentment take root, population begins to grow which necessitates war with other local civilizations to provide more resources, etc etc.

white people evolved

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Seem's to line up really well. Still looking into it more. Thanks for pointing out Terence McKenna's book, ill go read it. You may like jstor.org/stable/pdf/3141392.pdf?refreqid=excelsior:e4528d3d313f75d505c44903c7d75371 if your interested from a religious perspective. It was written over 100 years ago by a christian. It's only 10 pages and the real thrust of it is the last few pages. I'm trying to find more of his work.

That's a nordic haplogroup you dunb chink

Those are the brown island "asians." They're closer to Australian abbos. I thought he was talking yellow squinty eyed ya know.

Even Western niggers still live in tribes today. They act like fucking savages, keep to themselves unless it is to steal resources or rape. They have mythical believes, rain dances, all that shit. It's genetic, and they're savages. If you don't believe me, try going to a black public school and see how the children behave.

Siberia

Also likely you might find some white tribes on the european side of the Urals who are the people the finnis and hungarians descend from

reindeer merchants

I appreciate that. I'll definitely read it.

They sure do, just look around your trailer park.

Scotland exist. So does Scandinavia. Basically anywhere cold enough to the point where trade becomes extremely difficult so people have to live amongst houses/lords/earls.