Lads I've just got off the piss >Inb4 degeneracy

Lads I've just got off the piss >Inb4 degeneracy

My family is from Ireland I feel like I want to go home, I roast yanks for being plastic and just pretty much making Irish culture shit but I want out of Britain, its not cucked where I am like most threads have you think but you see in the News all the time about Mudslimes and the current (((Conservatives))) shilling out 24/7

I just want to get away, should I do it?

Thread theme in particular 20:50 secs

youtu.be/_3xeTpgLP5o?t=20m50s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VstDOv0C1do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does "get off the piss" mean. Let's start there.

Go home potatoboy, go home and be free.

OK, nevermind. Got it. How long ago? And how much of a drunk were you?

Translation: I have currently spent my evening consuming alcoholic beverages as well as tobacco products

US Translation: I TOTALLY WENT OUT AND
P O U N D E D SOME BREWSKIES WITH THE BROS

So, you're drunk and nostalgic. Sleep on it, Paddy. Don't buy a ticket tonight.

I started at 8:00pm and am still on it at 5:30 am I am fine lad

Ok lad im on it

You know, I used to do that, only I would listen to IRA songs and get all worked up. But I realized, I'm a yank who lives in the leafy suburbs and while the Emerald Isle is beautiful (I have visited the land of my ancestors), they don't have enough jobs for themselves and the rent's too high and mostly it is NOT MY COUNTRY. So I still listen to the music, but I don't think I'm gonna move. But you do you.

Listening to this banger now

Im a full patriotic Bong 99.99% of the time well up for the Empire and stuff but when it comes to Ireland I shill hard

Up the Ra Erin go Bragh

This is still fookin' hilarious, lad.

youtu.be/VstDOv0C1do

I dont know, because we we're still gonna be in the EU for a while it would be easier for me to move. My friend who is also very closely Irish (Stroke between 1st and 2nd Gen Irish) went this summer and life just seems like a British nationalists wet dream, no niggers or spics or cuckservatives. Everyone can live quite well of bluecollar jobs even just working at the pub like my mate did and everyone works together and knows each other and theirs a real sense of community which doesn't happen here or im guessing in the US.

Here literally chavs and ironically Irish gypsies have "Feuds" with other family's that live across the shitting road from each other and claim to be men of honor yet go around slinging and fighting other coke dealers.

Before you question it yes this actually happens in my small town for fuck sake

Yeah, I think that is true in the smaller towns in Bongland, too, if you grew up there, started going to the local pub to get your Da when you were 10 years old and if you were lucky enough not to get invaded. But the fucking disease seems to be everywhere now. First it's a couple of travelers asking if you want lawn furniture and the next you know there's someone a couple houses down selling car parts out of their garage. As the old ones die off, the dark one move in. I don't doubt you for a second. The infection is spreading.

The lad rambling at the start sounds identical to my Granddad

You're pathetic. Really, you are. Go to your homeland and enjoy your sheep shagging and potato eating, you mick fuck.

>Hmmm fresh start today in America
>Wake up and praise LE PRESIDENT OBAMA
>Eat frost 1000 calorie frost flakes or whateve
>Time for school
>Go to school
>Gets shot
>Applauds shooter
>Tips the shooter

Rather be in Ireland than Merica

One thing really bothers me, and I just want to get this off my chest. The last time I was in Ireland, a few years ago, I did an auto tour kind of thing and going into Northern Ireland from the Republic, there was no border guard, no being stopped and asked for passports, no gates even. Brexit might be great in England, but it is going to suck for Ireland. All that shit is going to be back once Northern Ireland is out of the EU. I'm not saying Northern Ireland should stay in the EU or that the Republic should do an Irexit, but the fucking country should be free and have open borders.

End of rant.

Yeah, you do not want to be here. It's like living in a fucking asylum.

Abandon ship mate.

You're right Ireland should do an Irexit

noice

that's the california translation. i would say "i just drank a shit ton with the guys"

If it is the only way to have a united Ireland, then yes, they probably should. But I don't get a vote and it isn't the Republic's fault that GB pulled out. The 32 counties should be one country, governed by one set of laws.

The UK countryside was always so lovely, I used to get such a peaceful feeling when I wandered off my campus into the woods.

I gotta say though, it always looks very clinical and artificial. Not bad, but I'd still like it if I saw something wild and not man-made or influenced. Pic related.

then go home man go home. If she calls listen.

Yeh, this. I went home to my shitty country, you can certainly go home to fucking Ireland with the second highest average wage on the continent.

Come home my man. Or at least give it a try for a few months. Get some money together to keep you going for a few months and live and immerse yourself in the community here. You might actually like it here and end up staying, but you will never know for sure if you don't try.

Are those the Mourns? Was there about a month ago, staying in a cottage on the beach with family.

I worked in Ireland for 6 months it was a fucking howl if talking utter shit was an Olympic sport you cunts would take platinum everyone's uncle ran the ira they had all seen people get nailed to the floor and set on fire or had been in a fire fight with the parachute regiment old women telling me i need to be careful it was cringe as fuck the storys never ended my manager was decent though id look at him and he would roll his eyes

You must have been up north. They love a good scéal up there. Irish people love to chat, its part of who we are but a lot of it can be total bullshit. Storytellers or "seanchaí" were revered in days gone by. They would tour the country going from village to village entertaining people with their stories. I'd take everything with a pinch of salt.

Pinch of salt you need a skip full mate and Dublin dunno if you class that as up north

Why don't you post in english so we can understand you

Well mate with the amount of bullshitting you say you were exposed to I can only assume you were working in psychiatric hospital.