ALIEN DISCLOSURE H APPENING!??!?!?!?!??!

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/fmr-manager-of-dod-aerospace-threat-program-ufos_us_59de2f4be4b0b992a8214874

"As a result of his position managing the DOD program for almost a decade, Lue said “I learned that the phenomena is indeed real.”

In short, less that two weeks after leaving the Pentagon, Luis Elizondo confirmed that UFOs are a real; they exist, and they have been officially documented. Can anyone argue with this fact now, given where this man comes from and what he knows?

A former high ranking DOD official - who only left his position last week - has confirmed that an official UFO Program exists, answering a question so many have debated and speculated about for decades."

WTF why is no one reporting this?

It's almost like an intentional suppression

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_Pool_Essays
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, why is JOHN PODESTA sharing this passionately?

Aliens have come for black dick.

PIZZAGATE IS REAL

JEWS ARE PEDOHPILES

MODS SHOULD 404 THIS THREAD

because this alien shit is a distraction from JFK and other actual hebbenings

Schizophrenia TM

No1 cares

u scared jew?

I'm not jewish u idiot.

Distraction from real news

>UFOs are real
>Unidentified Flying Objects are real
jee what a fucking revaluation

Then stop spamming this bullshit distraction either you're fucking stupid or youre a shill. pick one.

Podesta has been well known to be active in this stuff within the UFO/alien circles for a long time. Way before the pizzagate stuff.

>Guy says things
>Provides no evidence
>Writes a best selling book instead

"false return of jesus christ"
"false revelation from god"

You have schizoprhenia you retard.
What spamming? Nobody is talking about this. We currently have a hundred threads about neogaf and the rest are slide threads.

This is serious, either as a psyop or a serious thing.

ITS A PSY OP.

ARE YOU A PEDO?

lol
this is great

NOT happening

This is such a blatant slide thread.

Take off your meme flag. You do not go on Sup Forums, nobody on Sup Forums or even Sup Forums talks like this. John Podesta is just pimping his book because pedophilia is no longer a profitable venture for him, he can no longer launder money through his shitty art trade, and he's desperate for money.

These names are complete non-people, Luis is not the first nor will he be the last to work in the government and try to use this fact to gain attention, Podesta is not the first nor the last corrupt figure to try hijacking a pop-culture phenomenon to garner niche support.

It's such a blatant, transparent grab for cash and support and you dickless shill faggot you are not fooling anybody.

Podesta is a big fucking larper who teamed up with some low level government employees and the drummer from Blink 182 to shill out the promise of cutting edge techonology, shit-tier movies, and t-shirts and coffee mugs. They showed a picture of two old fighter jets and a 1970s drawing of a spaceship that they intend to build and begged for money. This is nothing and they have no special information. Why is nobody reporting on it, yet Huffpost is? Jesus christ OP, pull your head out of your ass.

i agree with you 100% is what i meant
your pic is funny as fuck

"He stated that he ran “a sensitive aerospace threat identification program focusing on unidentified aerial technologies.” His job at TTS/AAS will be “to work as a liaison and interlocutor in the collection of this information for the Science division, allowing us to collect facts for analysis.” How will this be done? One way is through the COI, which will “provide a platform for the detection and triangulation of phenomena events in real time, and allows two-way communication between the public and our team regarding this information.”"

Lue also stated: “We are also planning to provide never before released footage from real US Government systems...not blurry, amateur photos, but real data and real videos.” And even more significant: “We are inviting our Government colleagues and friends in Defense to participate regularly with their own findings.”

Do your research. This is just part of that Blink 182 guitarist's ponzi scheme. He shuffles money around between a bunch of company him and his wife owns. None of the money they're collecting is even going to UFO research. It's all a scam. As for "ex military saying ayy lmaos exist", go look ta any UFO documentary. There are always supposed "high ranking military" exposing everything and everything, as if it's impossible for government officials to go senile.

>don't pay attention to anything going on! AYYLMAOS ARE HERE NOW

nice try idiots

>huffingtonkikery
nigger why can't you fucking archive that shit...fucking lazy cunt.

lemme guess he's going to have a show on history channel this winter.

This guy knows whats up

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

When will the feds declassify the 1947 Roswell incident?

>huffington post
every
fucking
time

>It'll all be in my book, for sale on Amazon.com, and watch my 20 interviews on CNN.

"TTS Academy member Chris Mellon served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence for two administrations, and early in his career drafted the legislation that established the US Special Operations Command at a time when terrorism was not yet on the radar. He presented an overview of a 2004 incident involving the battleship USS Nimitz which was detected on two separate radars.

“Two F-18s approach, the four aviators see that the object has no wings or exhaust — it is white, oblong, some 40 ft long and perhaps 12 ft thick”, he said. “One pilot pursues the craft while his wingman stays high. The pilots are astonished to see the object suddenly reorient itself toward the approaching F-18. In a series of discrete tumbling maneuvers that seem to defy the laws of physics, the object takes a position directly behind the approaching F-18.”

The lengthy event occurred in broad daylight off the California coast, and gun camera footage was taken. At one point the object went from hovering at 80,000 feet to dropping at supersonic speeds, and came to a complete stop at 50 feet above the ocean. “More F-18’s are dispatched but with similar results,” Mellon stated. “The secret machine easily evades the F-18s. Dozens of military personnel aboard the various planes and ships involved are privy to these interactions.”"

>confirmed that UFOs are a real
Unidentified
Flying
Object
Literally just something that they can't identify. Of course they exist. The relevant question is "were those UFOs piloted by ayylmaos?"

>UFOs are real
>unidentified objects are real
woooooow holy shit oh my god

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE JFK DEETS GOYIM, HERE'S AN ALIEN STORY FROM YOUR FAVORITE VIDEO GAME.

Archive, faggot.

you people are pathetic

>battleship USS Nimitz

I, for one, welcome our new overlords.

why not both?

When i was 8 year old i see a cylindrical UFO over passing my yard (the size of a small car).....nobody believe me but the event was so simple, like not light and colors and boring and real....watch the sky Sup Forums.

>"were those UFOs piloted by ayylmaos?"

>linking to huffpo
literally, unironically kys
sage

Ayy Lmao

ayy lmao

>posting the shoop instead of the original

aliens are involved with the JFK event, you will see
they have been supplying the US with technology/knowledge and they didnt want the USSR to get a hold of it

>UFOs are real

no shit user, some objects that fly in the sky can't be identified congratulations. how does this prove ayylmao exist?

People have been saying that UFOs existed fo yeas. How is this news? Some people will still choose not to believe because they'e dumb. Life goes on, etc.

This story and similar are distractions from a failed/hushed LV incident and they know normies are starting to get sick of all the B.S.

Ignore it especially if Podesta is pushing it. Sage.

Project Bluebeam

*1000+ years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_Pool_Essays

ayy lmao

ok, if aliens are real my first question will be.

can you fuck it?

ayy

I volunteer for the cohabitation experiments.

Honestly the only people who don't believe in ufos(that is to say aircraft controlled by an intelligence other than humans) simply have not done the research. The evidence is overwhelming. Skeptics ignore all of that and demand a body. Fucking brainlets can't put 2 and 2 together.

This thread is the biggest disapointment since my wife.

Desperately trying to get people distracted from his pedophilia.

how long before cuck dems claim theyve talked to god and the only way for us to please it is to do exactly what they say
we Mesopotamia now

Ayylmaos killed Kennedy!
Trump has forced their hand

prepping for bluebeam.

when it comes, its man made, dont be fooled by these satanic pedo fucks

Any Area51 insiders?
Also, The sun gun (WW2 secret weapon) is much more based than Blue Beam.

Black Sun will rise again

I believe UFOs/alien contact are fiction. Those at high levels in the military and intelligence agencies pretend to bring into the fold some members of the force. It has two aims; weed out those who are unreliable and disinfo.

If information gets leaked they know who did it and who to take action against, it also has the side effect of creating a cover for covert operations. One of the original aims was to scare the public enough into agreeing to a one world government.

I honestly think I'd believe all this blue beam hologram bullshit before believing aliens have been in regular contact with Governments and everyone is keeping it quiet

/thread

what if alien abductions are just repressed memories of getting gang raped by satanists

Imagine being caught by the aliens. They install a chip in your brain that gives you 400+ IQ and you can learn about a subject in an instant. Then, you, in good faith, decides to tell humanity about math / physics, only to be captured and studied by the military.

This thing was spotted leaving the ufo

Extraterrestrial contact is a government psyop that's going to be used as an excuse to dissolve world governments and institute the NWO. Look up Bill Cooper. He went from first-hand witness/believer to, well, what I just said

huffington post = fake news

You don't really need to rely on the shitty photoshopping to sell this image.

it already was declassfied lol, look up 'the majestic 12 dossier' it covers roswell and aztec UFO crashes.

just
no