Post best oh shit moments.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dmKLQOSvQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rose spawned from his heart ?

No. Is better you read the manga. The name is "The promised neverland"

Don't do this. It's boring shit

Is this from a body swap doujin?

Nah, it's from the actual manga, latest chapter.

That's a page from the actual latest chapter of Tsugumomo.

The guy had his body willingly possessed at the time, but the girl possessing his body was trying to go too far with the chicks he knew.

Super frustrating. Right there he actually got his tip in and then gets kicked away.

Oh well, that's not even one of the chicks I wanted him to get with, so whatever.

>manga stream
kek

I want to fuck mama

So, i just marathon this, basically metal gear with kids and demons?

Whatvif she turn to be a shapeshifting demon?

She's human it's already been shown.

That means she is killable, those two geniuses should figure that soon.

Never 4get

the best ride of all time

WTF. I knew it was Gantz.

The main character is a girl? I'm reading it now and they are wearing a skirt.

This actually kinda spooked me
I love how Emma knows shes fucked here, Something that wouldn't seem out of the ordinary just a few days ago now means something else entirely different.

>applause
Oh, I'm dying.

Any normie kid would have shit their pants, Emma managed to put a incriblr poker face.

After learning the truth, things they took for normal take a creepy meaning.

That's the point.

it would have been a thousand times more believable if the manga made a proper job of introducing a few decoys, or groups, mama could suspect.

But on second thoughts, just killing her would send the normie kids into panic...

I have a feeling Ray might already know that things aren't what they seem.

His poker face game is too strong. Broken even.

Yep it's confirmed by this weeks spoilers that he was suspecting it for a long time.

We know its them since we read it from Emma's perspective.
From Mama's it could be anyone since disobeying doesn't exactly require brains.
Plus the deeper she digs the more obvious it comes across that something isn't right, She needs to be subtle.

I'm wondering if maybe he's going to be her successor, She either is or used to be an "orphan" so it makes sense when she can't keep up or is freed she'll need someone to replace her.

I honestly didn't expect she can do this

wtf is this

Resurrection in process

Anybody with half a brain can deduce it's two of the three because they're literally the only ones who do shit around the house.

She dresses the kids, take them for lunch, motivate them, Ray prepares the food apparently, we don't see any tighter group inside the compound.

They're the only suspects that should come to mind, because they're the ones most likely to bring the rabbit back to their friend, disobeying the rules doesn't require a brain but in all probability they had a reason and the means to do it.

new chapter when? this shit is as hot as crack and meth was back in its prime.

Funny.

>shonen jump
>dark tone to the manga
>Staying alive with jump
>implying this shit will ever get finished and adapted

Don't get your hopes up, because even though there is much potential in this becoming a next big hit it will likely get the axe by jump.

Honestly I can't see it being a long runner. Seems like a pretty simple premise unless its gonna expand a lot when they escape. But I can't imagine the story could survive for too long with them in the orphanage.

Please tell me what mango is this.

This perspective is weirding me out.

First the laser is heading downwards towards the building, then after going through the wall its shooting upwards?

what?

The guy actually traces from a 3d program, that was a let down.
But on the other side i came to understand why his drawings were so stiff.

Are there any theories behind that moment? or the whole thing really?

Its coming in from the right wall, Not left.
/
/
o | /
i /|
z

The windows are on the left wall though.

Japanese schools sometimes have windows on both sides facing inwards to a courtyard?

Perhaps he's shooting into the windows on one side, and the shot is piercing through the floor and wall to hit the guy on a lower floor than the window he's firing at?

Wait? Tsugumomo guy traces? I never see that in his streams.

How fast does each chapter take to come out?

I really really hope this doesn't get axed. Doesn't really feel like a Shounen Jump series though. How's the reception in japan?

>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=7dmKLQOSvQk

He uses 3D for backgrounds.

God, I love the old people are incredibly powerful stereotype. But fucking Setsuno? She was ready to slap his shit. all of it.

She is best girl user

Holy fucking shit. I have to continue this series on manga. This rivals Netero immensely.

user..... you're in for a even wilder ride then HxH or even Berserk.

I never got into zach bell because of the art and how the MC demon looks. Are you telling me he could of had something like that beast but he ended up with a shitty little baby?

Things get hardcore later on. Pic related is Kanchome and he turns into the strongest character by far. He only lost because he got nuked from out of nowhere from halfway across the world.

>this

How's the reception?

What are these though

You know a manga's fucking great when you can't tell if a page is from a doujin or not

>that moist patch on her panties
O fuck didn't even notice before

I'm pretty sure she's not wearing panties, that's her bush.

Don't raise your hopes up too much, still a nice ride but things are rushing quite a bit now.

That shitty baby still does some amazing stuff but yeah, a lot of these demons don't look very demon like at all.

Oh, yeah.
He (she?) was sticking in it already.

>trace
You do realize he draw on stream, he wouldn't be able to trace even if he wanted too because everyone will notice. Get that nonsense out of here.

i had a dream last night with an interesting theory
the reason why she was spared as a kid was because she somehow got pregnant when she was 12(they already showed a killed loli, thus teen pregnancy isn't that much darker), thus the demon things made a sort of deal with her. Her child will be raised and then getting killed, while she has to remain looking over new kids.
The child is the smart boy with the black hair.

Jesus I can't believe the amount of work that goes into being a mangaka. Over 14 hours just spent on 2 pages. Yikes.

Japanese twitter was pretty positive about it. Really curious how well it rank but I'm worried for how long it can last in the long run.

Mystery manga especially in Jump can be doing well and all of a sudden goes south if the mangaka hit a brick wall. I remember how Enigma was doing well but once they solve the mystery of the first big arc the ranking tanked and eventually got axe'd. Doing a mystery when you series can end any second sound like a nightmare.

the world is mine (add arai to the search too or else you get a bunch of vocaloid stuff)

Don't forget that the average mangaka gets paid jackshit.

Both are from Dungeon Meshi.

No one did, but she is now more awesome for it.

stop

What about this one?

this white scene where we find out our pure elf is really a damn dirty necromancer

forgot pic

Sauce?

Is anybody else translating it?

This was an amazing "oh shit" moment. And then the mangaka took a month-long break, fuck him.

tl;dr kidnapped childhood friend is crowned queen of the enemies.

F

And then people say that NTR isn't bad.

The Promised Neverland I'm only telling you because I really like it.

It's great for generating lots of "oh shit" moments, though.

Sadly this didn't pan out the way we expected it to, but it's still a nice manga.

Didn't you see from his streams when he draws the characters? The on!y time I've seen him using 3D is when he do backgrounds specially those buildings and houses.

The headshot page was a bigger one for me.