I'm ready guys

Give me everything you've got on MKULTRA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kaGcANRXF4A
youtube.com/watch?v=WDsI-zk6gfE
youtu.be/S0Y3tYoOt_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

U sure?
It's related to the "spirit" teck that is about to be released to the world.

To destroy human will....you must destroy the spirit.....

You must understand all
Pizzagate
Nicola tesla
JFK attempt deep state replacement of Satanist shadow government
JFK assassination
Deep state
Dr Steve Greer
TRUMP
And the fact that God is real.....

they fuck you in teh ass and split ur personality.

pls answer is god actually an alien playing the sims and we are the sims

something about magical brainwashing buttfucking for satan

define god

for like is known by like

my dick is a thousand feet long!
ur dick is one foot long!

Mind control. They said that all tests failed... but what would cause more of a panic? Telling society you did it and it failed? Or telling society you did it and it worked?

I want to hear the Tesla connection please.

Why do you beat a Child almost to death?
1) to evoke The Holy Spirit to come into the soul of the child.
___Why? Because God loves his children
2) when the Spirit comes into the child the mind is "saved" from the pain....
___we call it a mind fracture,split personally ect..
3)when the spirit is in the child some Satanist try to get the children to sing.... for an angelic voice....

Sick....

Big if true

The band Queensryche used the term Operation: Mindcrime for one of their albums. Say what you want about the music, but that about sums it up.
TV, prescription drugs, 9-to-5, morning coffee, top 40 hits, nes/weather/traffic etc. All to get you to make rich fuckers more money for less and less of your own; until the only difference between you and a robot is parts. And even THOSE are sold after you're dead.

Thankfully; science has found a way 'out.' And it works.

sometimes you will see text posts on Sup Forums that seem like gibberish. don't read them!!!

Tesla- God is real and I have seen him...

youtu.be/kaGcANRXF4A

CIA gave ppl drugs for lulz.
The end.

You know what no one talks about and I just thought of myself 2 minutes ago? MK Ultra was to be in control of a body to use for work or war... Sounds like drones and A.I. doesnt it?

The fucking drones are only going to be more advanced and more untargetable and once you can apply A.I. to drones that means whomever is at the helm doesnt need another living being to task. Instead one small group can coordinate an assault on anyone they want without having to have the chance of the order being disobeyed. Thats why they lie and trick soldiers through compartmentalization

human language is a PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

do not give THEM root!

>COMBAT DRONE
>YES MASTER
>SELECT ALL BOXES THAT ARE HUMAN SCUM

Go check out the Senate hearing on MKULTRA from the 1990s. MKULTRA has been in operation since the early 1960s, and soon spread into every facet of American life. It's a program that is used to attain psychological scientific management, which the USSR was unable to do ultimately. Of course it floods into many other aspects of society with hundreds of projects going on at any period of time, I think the average from the Senate hearing was 157 (projects) or so. Hundreds of thousands of people have top secret clearance and many work to keep all higher education in America in line with managerial class. Don't forget all mainstream media, most alternative media and so on. It really goes on and on, and is beyond the scope of a single post.

Here's a video, disregard the channel it's on, that shows early MKULTRA work. youtube.com/watch?v=WDsI-zk6gfE

Well then it became a meme for some it's super effective! Manchurian Candidate method to which nutters assign blame of all publicized atrocities.

You ask too many questions.

omnipotent being

>not running it in a VM

>implying the body isn't the vm for your mind and soul
>all my implications = series(implications), for i = present, n = future

i just figured this out tonight. the conspiracy theories being busted next week are meant to shake up the world and have everyone question reality as we discover and achieve absolute truth.

>omnipotent being
then rise up and become eternal

>Dr Steve Greer

but that guys a fucking fraud

movie?

Can I get the CIA to give me free acid?

Like me, you too are here to wash your brain through the successor of that program.

Bump

How/where to learn how to use MK ultra tactics?

Dead Snow 2. Both are Nazi zombie kino.

LSD is literally designed to destroy the Christian Mind and corrupt your connection with God.

youtu.be/S0Y3tYoOt_k

never ended

MKUltra techniques have been being used on the American Public by advertisers and television producers since the 1960s.

Above all the politics and science this is essentially a dream, and you and all of us are the fundamental driving force of existence experiencing itself, and the boundaries we put between things, including ourselves and the universe, is an illusion.

More info, please.

>tfw LSD is great for connecting to God

They actively kidnap and practice mkultra on people in Las Vegas. Look into Las Vegas County Detention Center and Desert Parkway Hospital (the majority of the military on the wes coast will be transferred here for longer term "mental health treatment").

Fuck off commy

Which God are you connecting with, dumbass?

if op wants to go deeper I suggest learning about

>CIA LSD experiments
>monarch
>manson murders/polanski connection (rosemarys baby)
>lennon murder
>south korean presidential cult/kpop connection
>sex slave business in hollywood

that should give you a small glimpse of what goes on behind the curtains, every single day.

woke

the rational is that there is not other way to split somebody's personality than by trauma. If you tramatize a kid enough through satanic rituals, violence, sexual assaults, etc kids mind will split as a survivor mecanism. use hypnosis to lock one personality from counsciousness by anchoring it to a trigger sequence of words or music etc..Therefore you could be a manchurian candidate and not even know it. This has been tested since the 50's imagine what can be done these days.

Gonna give done real shit from a 40yr old genius. So God, the baddest motherfucker, knows all, created everything...Has to be right? So let's use logic. In that truth, ignorance is bliss... What a treat to be surprised? God would have to be the loneliest thing ever, and by creating anything, it's simply playing with yourself. What a joy it must be for (((((him))))) to go through what you have done.

I like where your thinking user, but I think MK Ultra has a celebrity bonus

LSD connects you to God. See you took the blue pill

T. BASED ALAN WATTS

LSD is what started me back on the road to Christianity though.

Sirham sirham.
Ultimate MK ultra asset?

thanks doc