How would you fix Bleach?

How would you fix Bleach?

>Remove Kubo
>Remove Ichigo
>Make Rukia the MC
>Remove Bankai
>

Turn it into an isekai story with Ichigo being permanently stuck with the SS.

>Don't add all the captains to the main cast
>Have Ichigo and Orihime retain their original personalities
>Retain the pacing the series used to have.

The captains were far more popular than Ichigo's friends.

Rukia as MC.

Make it about Rukia and Ichigo again once SS ends.

Keep the original artstyle

End it earlier.

Cut the number of allied characters by at least half. There is no reason to have 13 court guard squads containing 30+ named characters PLUS the non-guard soul society characters, 8 Visored, and Ichigo's friends as well as half of the equally inflated enemy count turning into allies.

Pacing issues and lack of character development solved.

Make Aizen MC.

Maybe have Aizen actually kill Rukia at the end of Soul Society. Coming so close only to fail would have been a major source of character development for Ichigo and friends. And it would have made Hueco Mundo much more interesting if you were actually afraid for Orihime's life.

>make a stock villain the MC
Good thing you're not a writer.

Start from the beginning, do the Soul Society Arc, but then bring shit back to how it was, with aizen being in the background.

SOL, characters, fights being secondary, no asspulls, no more shortcuts for Ichigo. Focus on the actual story and characters, not constant fighting.

keeping this prince relevant

Add Rem

Rukia was almost as popular as Ichigo. Killing her off would also kill the manga.

Making Rukia relevant.

Keep it as japanese ghostbusters like it was in the beginning.

>prince
Fool, he's the King of New York.

>Aizen kidnaps Orihime and then immediately invades Soul Society with his army of Arrancar
>a war arc ensues where Aizen and his Arrancar invade Soul Society while Ichigo and his friends fight to protect it while trying to rescue Orihime from Aizen
>Ichigo eventually makes peace with his Hollow, gains control of his powers, and fights a serious normal Aizen as the final battle
>the fight ends in a double KO and they both die
>flash forward a few years, reveal that Ichigo's now a Captain of the Gotei 13 and Rukia is his lieutenant
>he and Rukia come to visit his family and their friends in the human world using gigai Urahara made
>happy fuzzy ending, everybody's happy and has moved on with their lives and afterlives
>series ends there

Garbage.

Ow. I think you hurt my feelings...
Oh. No, sorry. I was wrong.

Make Rukia and Ichigo the main MCs the entire time.

Sorta like how everyone stopped watching Gurren Lagann after Kamina died?

Make Ichiruki canon. That's all that's needed.

Rukia is not even really human. Let it go.

Naw

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

forbidden fruits taste the best

This.

End it after the Aizen fight.

I like Rukia and Renji now, but I agree.

More Hollow fights with the Karakura town gang from the beginning. Less focus on the trillion captains and squad members. One or two new characters per arc that show up for that arc only, or maybe longer if they end up being useful. Main focus stays on Karakura town gang's adventures in the soul society and etc. Orihime is actually useful and does something cool.

>believing a shipping would have somehow saved bleach from being one of the biggest waste of time in manga history
Ichiruki fags need to kill themselves

>Orihime is actually useful and does something cool
Let's try to keep things realistic

Instead of 3/13 captains going rogue, have 2/8

>end it at Hueco Mundo
>less Arrancar
>only captains have bankai

Basically less everything

Segway straight to Hueco Mundo, remove the Visored, make Ichigo slowly transform into a human-hollow hybrid and have him forget the reason why he goes to HM. Ulquiorra falls for Orihime and develops a heart slowly becoming more human in more than just appearance.

He still kills Ichigo twice but let's Orihime go at the end. Ichigo dies in the end

Ulquiorra should fuck Orihime as well.

Hmm this would work.
And then make Rukia the new MC.

>Orihime never used Reject to fill in hollow holes

I thought all the Ulquiorra scenes with Orihime was going to build up to this, but instead he died and she did literally nothing.

Another writer, just keep Kubo's designs and art

or maybe put it into a Seinen magazine at some point

fuck it lets just use book of the end to replace ichigo with ulquiorra in everyone's mind

Make Ulquiorra a female
Small lesbian undetones with Orihime
Kill the ice bankai shota
Kill kenpachi
Kill the guy with the sakura flowers
Aizen is actually killed by Ichigo
Make Shad and the bow guy more relevant
Kill Renji

>remove 7th and 9th Espada
>remove half of Barragan's and Grimmjow's Fraccion
>stop trying to make the VC that relevant
>remove Thousand Year War arc and Yhwach

Forgot, Ichigo either dies or go into a comma

For starters, don't have the fights descend into constant "My powers counter yours" bullshit.

You know why I'm so glad that Ichiruki didn't happen? It's not just because I didn't see their relationship that way and Kubo clearly didn't want to portray it that way or that their relationship was fine as it was or really anything with shipping

No, I'm glad Ichiruki didn't happen because if it did happen, there would be people who would actually think that Bleach was good. If it had happened, then there would be a whole thing about "well Bleach was shit but Ichiruki happened so it's actually a good manga". And I'm fucking glad that some of you fucks awakened to reality.

Also after years and years of not being able to talk about any other girl's relationship to Ichigo without Ichiruki tards jumping down people's throats, I think this is pretty cathartic

Butthurt shipper detected.

>Rukia is not even really human.
Neither was Ichigo's dad.

You can't stop love.

End it on the best end point possible.

Remove Orihime's bullshit powers, because Kubo couldn't write around them to save his life and it eliminates the second rescue arc outright

>all of Yammy's fight is offscreen
>most of Gerrard's fight is offscreen
>Ishida and Ryuken vs Hashwalth and Ichigo and Isshin vs Yhwach

IchigoXIchika or KazuiXIchika fanfics, images and Doujins when?
Yuzu raping or molesting her nephew doujin when?
Ichika and Kazui playing doctor. when?

Fix fics when?

Reached the acceptance stage have we?

Let him finish the story like he wanted and not rush it.

There was a good amount of hype going into the second half of the final arc, but it got rushed and we didn't get to some things that were foreshadowed (like Hisagi's bankai)

But I was for Ichihime and Renruki from very early on user

the fall of bleach pretty much points out every single mistake in bleach.

>Let him finish the story like he wanted and not rush it.
Oh yeah, no, that's totally not his fault at all. Someone put a gun to his head and told him "make 26 villains and spend inordinate amounts of time on like half of them while repeating the same old 'my bullshit can counter yours' over and over"

At least you're being honest, unlike half of the people in this thread.

I'd like to remind everyone in this thread that getting Bleach canned in the irst 10 chapters you'd change wouldn't really fix anything... or would it?

Who's lying about what?

This is another "anyone with a complaint about the manga lost their ship" episode.

Redo the entire series from the ground up. Make it about less about DBZ with swords and edgy power-ups/asspulls and more about sword-fighting and friendship.

No, I think there are plenty of legitimate complaints to be had with Bleach and both of my ships won. Mainly regarding the fights and how shit the last arc was

Make Ichigo an actual character instead of a blank slate for self-insertion.

Why can't we just pretend that bleach ended here?

Half the fun of bleach is self inserting as Ichigo so you have a big boobed virgin lusting after you

A big-boobed virgin who's probably into some freaky shit.

Who will be Kazui's cumdumper??

Self-inserting doesn't belong in anime. Never has, never will.

>Half the fun of bleach is self inserting as Ichigo
No, that's half the shit of Bleach

Nonautistic people read mangas too

Being an airhead does not equal freaky shit, little guy.

You know damn well why those fights were offscreen. The guys were so big, Kubo would have had to draw surroundings.

Aizen's arc is the final arc, Cut to Epilogue however many years later with Rukia watching Ichigo enjoy his married life with his wife Orhime and thier kids.

Remove 90% of Quincies. Have Ishida be a tragic villain. End it 5-7 chapters early so there's room for closure for everything and everyone.

Confirm in an author's note that Ichigo and Rukia never had romantic interest in eachother. Delete my twitter.

>literal torpedotits

This is why everyone who wasn't an Ichirukifag despised you. This is why Kubo despised you. I hope you never get over it.

Make someone else the mc. Ichigo should've been that edgy strong dude that occasionally shows up and saves the day. He doesn't have any more character outside of that.

Also, have someone else write it. Kubo a hack.

Perfect

But muh thick waist

Fair enough, but you just know Orihime would accept anything as long as Ichigo was the one proposing it.

First step to fixing Bleach is going back in time and stopping the anime from propagating the cult that is known as Ichirukifucktardom. Worse than Narusaku in every way possible. What an echo chamber of stupidity.

Next step is ending it after Aizen's defeat. Anyone who ever wants to get into Bleach, just stop after Ichigo passes out and skip to the last two chapters. You don't need to know who the mustache is, he's shit anyway.

Ending it after Aizen leaves too much unanswered in my opinion

Like what? The only possible thing anybody could question is what the Soul King is and that could just be some leftover mystery or some shit. Pretty much every plot point is over by the end of Aizen, certainly more than the actual end where there's like a hundred still there

I can fix Bleach, just make a contract with me!

Give it backgrounds

People say Orihime is shy, like Hinata, but she isn't. She's just self-conscious around Ichigo. Hence why she didn't care about the boobwindow until he started freaking out.

Orihime's character will do whatever is natural and feels good. Especially if she can make Ichigo feel good to.

Best girl always.

An anthology about shinigami doing their fucking jobs, killing hollows and sending souls to SS

I think the Isshin flashbacks were pretty important. The zampakuto history was nice too.

I don't think you quite understand.
All Backgrounds have already been destroyed in the Future.

Neither of those were absolutely necessary to the story of Bleach. They are nice of course, but it's not like everybody was dying to know about it

To this day people are asking "What was the point of making Isshin a Shiba" since that didn't add to anything at all.

It's nice to know why the hell Ichigo has a hollow inside him

>Actually have a story
>give the evil teams actual tasks and hierarchies rather than minion, sub boss, boss and final boss
>Give the evil team a motivation other than following the bad guy because he's tough
>make Hollows relevant again

But we didn't know the Hollow was actually "inside him". Before that we all just went as it was as Kubo told us initially and it came from the training with Urahara/Aizen's keikaku

We can all agree that Keikaku is stronger then THE ALMIGHTY... right?

>Aizen willingly goes to jail for 18000 years so he can take over the world by then
>Yhwach is killed by someone who share's Inoue's blood

Hey, Inoue's blood is actually hax.

We never figured out why but it is.

>How would you fix Bleach?

End it at the end of SS arc.

There, it's perfect.