Born with nothing into a world that hates you and nuked your ancestors twice

>born with nothing into a world that hates you and nuked your ancestors twice
>work harder, behave better, and become smarter than everyone else

Why do ASIANS make NIGGERS look so bad?

>Nooo bad goy, look at this video of Asians eating puppies! Look at this video of a druggie running over a baby! Remember Elliot Rodger that virgin loser who never got any pussy! Asian guys have small dicks according to this survey!

well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jSo5v5t4OQM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aimee_Garcia
youtu.be/C2__SZO2OHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They have a higher average IQ

Pic related but all IQ data backs this up. Especially the gap between Asians and blacks

Asians are white mans natural ally against _them_

Only have children with the cute ones.

Jordan Peterson - Controversial Facts about IQ
youtu.be/jSo5v5t4OQM

>watching (((Jordan Peterson)))

n o
t h a n k s

>asians
>nuked twice
one small segment of asians, maybe and post-war japan was still in much better shape than what they left the rest of asia in

It's true, user. Hapa is the superior race of the future.

What "asians" are you talking about you retard faggot? Actual ones in asia? American asians? British asians? Japbros or chinks or chon scum specifically? Snap out of your yellow fever stupor and make some sense already.

US whites have an iq of 103. Probably either from immigrants who choose to come to the new world being slightly higher iq, or our very expansive eugenics program we had prior to WWII.

>on a mongolian basketweaving social media network
>nuked twice
if you can't figure out what kind of Asians I'm talking about, you don't deserve the help

I didn't say racemixing faggot I would raise pure white kids and pure Asian kids, redpilled from birth
Jesus what's wrong with you

Firstly, asians don't look like pic.

Secondly, Asians are culturally incompatible with the West. You need to understand that the West (and Christianity) are significantly different from the East (Buddhism, Tao, Shinto).

You might think this is insignificant, but this lends to different value structures, which makes it difficult to really click with someone.

>I would raise pure white kids
Have fun with that

Why were you being intentionally obtuse with a vague blanket term then? Just say japs specifically. Maybe you'd avoid those dog eater etc things you complained about if you did that since it's other slants that do that.

The West built Japan, Hong Kong, and Korea and the rest is a shithole.

I've NEVER come across this. Sadly, more Asians are assimilated into white culture than whites are.

>inb4 america white lot

What I said applies to white brits too.

Asians need to be nuked a couple more times

>asians make niggers look bad

Name one race that makes niggers look good.

abbos

Try making a thread like that and I guarantee you within 2 minutes you'll have 5 dog abuse videos from butthurt jews, regardless of what kind of Asians you specify.

abos aren't human

>Why do ASIANS make NIGGERS look so bad?

Are you really this retarded to ask this question?

Niggers steal. Asians work.

niggers make abbos look good desu

Thats a Mexican

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aimee_Garcia

Maybe the emus will let you have your guns back if you ask them nicely
deportable

t elliot rodgers

They were actually capable of it because asians have had civilization for thousands of years; they could be molded. The same cannot be said for africa which is literally unironically still tribal TO THIS DAY with no hope for change, and even with plenty of colonization are still living in mud huts.

Europe basically colonized india and china, raped them with drug addictions, and they still managed to create functional albiety shitty modern nations. If it wasnt for the idiocracy boom their populations are suffering from they would be much more influential than they are now.

It's very possible in my area but sadly the Mexicans are moving in. However, the ones in our area are very kind and have the best damn restaurants ever. I'd rather asians but anything is better than a damn dirty muslim.

For once, an Aussie is not a complete cunt.

Asians are good at "assimilation" because they are feckless bugmen lacking personal agency, resultant of literally thousands of years of natural selection within highly stable, regimented, murderous, authoritarian bureaucracies creating a feedback loop with genetics to create the ideal class-interchangeable tax-cattle. They are literally the best bugmen that could possibly be formed from the human genome, they "assimilate" well because of their proclivity for abject conformity and base materialism. This does not mean that they do not, over many generations, produce a negative effect on culture and society in a similar way to niggers and mesoamericans. The lasting effect they leave on their communities is probably more insidious because they are less easy to decry due to their relatively low violent crime rates compared to other immigrant groups.

>>work harder, behave better, and become smarter than everyone else
lol

What about asian muslims?

Abbos are more docile than niggers, though

Niggers are very smart. youtu.be/C2__SZO2OHo

Also, reminder angelababy is part Indian

They are basically braindead from living in a place with no natural predators. Abbos are basically human dodo birds. Nigs had much more to deal with.

>according to (((21genometest.com))), we're all 15% nigger

>all asians are from japan

the himalayas helped protect most asian countries from getting blacked by tribal violence genes so they managed to work together and create a great civilisation. true story.

why so angry bro? take a xannie bro. chill out

if you want hapas, all of them MUST be a female. The males ones have more pronounced lunacy.
please boys, if you want hybrids at least make them women

>Sup Forums wants to nuke this

5 points is residual difference
I still think whites produce more genius (outliers) and those are the ones that progress society not the group. The group helps building it

>They are literally the best bugmen that could possibly be formed from the human genome
Perfect description

You seem to be confused. Only Japanese are acceptable. Koreans are borderline. Chinks are as bad if not worse than niggers.

The woman in the pic op posted is Angelababy

Monkeys in zoos are more civilized than niggers.

Niggers make themselves look bad.

My wife is Japanese (from Japan not jap - American) and we don't have too much of a problem clicking because we both recognize that we are from different cultures and need to be flexible with each other. We are both Christian though so maybe that helps. Japs are way redpilled on immigration by the way.

I like asians.
meh. japan seems cool, you got robots and stuff.

I'll just add, that most of Sup Forums usually has a similar sentiment about the japanese, even really admiring aspects of their culture.

The most extreme among us here, just believe that the japanese should keep that culture in Japan. That you should take pride in it and continue to help your spiritual home prosper.

I dont necessarily agree with that, but its worth clarifying that I see that sentiment often.

lo wat? not true at all. asians assimilate p fast compared to other minorities.

I still don't understand what goes on in Italy to have that IQ

is it because we eat more carbs?