Muslims are not oppresse-, Buddish are peacefu-, Buddish doesn't rap-

Rohingya crisis: Burmese soldiers are raping and murdering Muslims today, warns UN

Burmese soldiers are continuing to rape and murderRohingya Muslimsin the country’s Rakhine state, according to the United NationsCommissioner for Human Rights.

ZeidRa’ad Al-Husseintold the USNational Public Radiothat his team on the groundwas“receiving accounts of indiscriminate shootings, summary executions, arbitrary arrest, enforced disappearances, rape and other forms of sexual violence and torture.”

He added:“This seems to be continuing as we speak today.”

He also repeated his previous assertion that the situation in Burma “remains a textbook example of ethnic cleansing.”

UN doctors have warned of seeing dozens of women with injuries consistent with sexual violence in recent weeks.

One saidshe had seenincidents of vaginal tearing, bite marks and signs that seemed to show a firearm was used to penetrate women.

More than 350 people had been referred for “life-saving care” relating to gender-based violence - a broad term that includes rape, attempted rape and molestation- since the start of the crisis.

Refugees are continuing to flee toBangladeshwhich has seen an influx of more than580,000refugeessince25 August, when Burma security forces began a scorched-earth campaign againstRohingyavillages.

The Burmese government claims its military was acting in retaliation to attacks by Muslim insurgents.

But the response has been almost universally condemned by the international community.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/rohingya-crisis-burma-soldiers-rape-murder-muslims-now-un-united-nations-a8011551.html
uk.reuters.com/article/us-myanmar-violence-specialreport/special-report-buddhist-monks-incite-muslim-killings-in-myanmar-idUSBRE9370AP20130408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/rohingya-crisis-burma-soldiers-rape-murder-muslims-now-un-united-nations-a8011551.html

Based Buddhists

>Buddish

Finally someone is standing up to those fucks.
Do the Buddists have a GoFundMe or anything like that set up we can donate to?

We need to send the Buddhists some Real Dolls.
If they're resorting to raping those things they must be desperate.

You have a point.
I hope the Buddhist aren't catching camel AIDS or sand crabs.
They need to stay healthy and in the fight.
War is hell, but it looks like it's taking Muslim tactics to take them out.
Good Hunting, based Buddha bros.

Doing god's work

Where are the videos :DDD

Isn't all this persecution from the fact that the Rohingya started an insurgency to form an Islamic state and lost?

>>raping and murdering muslims

This is a good thing poo

it's called equality, although the buddhist and westerners still have millions of ugly muzzies to rape if they want to reach the muslim rapists

Sick of seeing this propaganda on tv.

Yes. They were also going around and slaughtering ethnically Burmese villages in the region they claim. That would be bad press though so we don't talk about that.

> Muslims invade part of the country 50 years ago
> Muslims refuse to abide by the law or even recognize themselves as part of th country
> People of said country have had enough
> People of said country start fighting against the muslim scourge

>tfw you're so cancerous that you force fucking Buddhists to go full 1488

>mzlms being killed
based Buddhist

>Burmese soldiers are raping and murdering Muslims today, warns UN

oh look, another faggot conflating "Burmese soldiers" with "Buddist monks"

>they're the same thing goy.

nah mate, eat a dick, Burma is allowed to govern itself, if it wants to be an ethnostate LIKE ISRAEL that why not?

>muslim women in a muslim community with signs of sexual violence
rly boggles my noggin

>trusting the (((united nations)))

The Buddhists will exterminate over 90% of the Myanmar Muslim population.

If only every country getting ruined by Muslims was this based

>who could post such bullsh-

fuck off pajeet

Good lord, he literally looks like the American 'mongrel' meme.

Someone needs to edit the McDonald's shirt with his robes.

First of all Muslims always make up bullshit lies to make themselves look like victims.

Second Muslims are such insufferable cunts that even Buddhist monks want to exterminate them.

Fuck the Rohingya. The Burmese chinks are well within their rights to defend themselves.

>Muslims are not oppresse-, Buddish are peacefu-, Buddish doesn't rap-
You're doing it wrong dumbass, pick one.
And I really don't think an Indian should be pointing at others and crying about rape.

I say Indian rather than Poo because that's what your nation is known for.

>First of all Muslims always make up bullshit lies to make themselves look like victims.

they deserve to die, and I hope all of those fuckers die. Next is india, so don't worry your time is next fuckturd

>the most peaceful people on the planet
>can't help but forcefully remove mudslime

Good

Tell me more, mister Taqiyya

It is in points like this that part of this board goes full retard.

I mean, we are talking about a people that lives in the same place for millennia, and that is being exterminated by invaders.

>Hurr durr Buddhists are peacefull

Really? Like, when the Siamese sacked Angkor? When did the Burmese and Siamese spend centuries slaughtering and enslaving each other? The Khmeres, then, have a very funny story - 400 years being enslaved and plundered by their "Buddhist brothers"...

Peaceful my ass.

This subhuman race needs to learn that times have changed, and that this shit is no longer tolerable in human civilization.

who cares

Seems to me that the Muslims woke the dragon up.
The Buddhists are acting in self defense.
I don't see the problem here.

Rape of women combined with murder of men is an effective war tactic.
If done on a large enough scale it destroys the enemy, as kids from the raped women have a high chance to have loyalties to their fathers' identity. It's strengthened by understandable rejection by their neighbors, mother and mothers' families.

I
FUCKING
DONT
GIVE
A
FUCK

Good. Drive them all into Bangladesh, where they can teach another country about the corrupting power of Islam (even opposing cults will easily turn to killing each other, and this will add plenty there).

They were busy getting started on killing Hindus and Burmese, so zero sympathy.

They woke a sleeping tiger. They're getting everything they asked for. Fuck 'em.
Same shit's going to happen in the west. Islam is going down.

uk.reuters.com/article/us-myanmar-violence-specialreport/special-report-buddhist-monks-incite-muslim-killings-in-myanmar-idUSBRE9370AP20130408

"The Buddhist monk grabbed a young Muslim girl and put a knife to her neck.

“If you follow us, I’ll kill her,” the monk taunted police, according to a witness, as a Buddhist mob armed with machetes and swords chased nearly 100 Muslims in this city in central Myanmar. "

I'd say the monks are pretty hardcore on this, too.

We need to support these Based Buddhists and hire them as consultants and trainers so we can learn their wise ways.

>muslims are so bad even buddhists want them gone

That's a 1000% made up lie. That shit never happened. Bitch ass Muslims are just pretending to be the victims.

I guess if the UN would just medically inspect normal Muslim women in a normal Muslim country they would show the same symptoms.

So what do you propose? That we genocide 1.5billion people?

Muslims tried to start shit, got stumped and erased now they cry and ask for help.

FUCK THEM! The only good muslims is the dead muslims.

yes.

who the fuck would rape that

>buddhists was good boys!
>dey dindu nuffins!

nice pooxy singaporean goatfucker.

If monks are shooting at you, it's your fault.

"We were going to kill them, we may aswell rape them"

Karma's a bitch.

Who cares?

>dindu nuffins!

They diddu sumfins.
They got fed up with mudslimes ackbaring all over the place and kicked them the fuck out.

Mudslimes can't even exist near each other without exploding all the time, it's no wonder they can't live with anyone else.

If I have the choice between a sandnigger or a Buddhist for a neighbor, I'll pick the Buddhist every time.

And, so would you, Bruce.

Killing Muslims is not a crime

how do you know??

Sweden, no!

>people

Based fucking Buddhists.

good now muslims can feel what its like watching their women get raped for a change and not being able to do shit

i hope it gets worse and they are forced to watc

>Buddhists going on a rampage
What the fuck did you have to do in order to make Buddhists flip out and start towelhead cleansing?!

Good, the women teach the children the extremism. The only answer is to kill the whole family. Buddists got that shit figured out...

>It is in points like this that part of this board goes full retard.
>I mean, we are talking about a people that lives in the same place for millennia, and that is being exterminated by invaders.
Bro, according to history, Buddhists were in Bangladesh first. Also fuck you.

The UN should send in its army...

still yet to see ONE video of any of the claims

fake news

Prasie him...

be muslim and follow the quran to the letter

basically the govt expects more patience than a buddist from us.

>women of muslim men appear to have been raped
really makes you think

BASED BUDDHISTS

ALL HAIL THE COMPASSIONATE LORD AVALOKITESHVARA!!!

OM MANI PADME HUM

OM MANI PADME HUM

OM MANI PADME HUM

OM MANI PADME HUM

MAY THE MUSLIMS BE REBORN AS SOMETHING MORE RESPECTABLE LIKE A PIG OR DOG

Those news is great news. I bet you could read that article on your smartphone while sitting on the toilet.

Wonderful. Keep raping those sand niggers

Good, less muslims means the world is becoming a better place

based fucking buddhists

buddhism > kike semitic religions

Gtfo outta Sup Forums Get the fuck outta my supermarket. Gtfo outta my country, faggot.

Ever notice how the UN have never warned us about Muslims raping and murdering other people?

> Burmese soldiers are raping and murdering Muslims today

It's about time that they had a taste of their own medicine.

This solidifies Asians and whites as bros.

ay can we get some buddas over here to deal with out paki problem?

Muslims aren't people.

>children of raped woemn loyal to fathers
>saying that as a polish

so, which dick do you suck, the german one or the russian one?

That trap isnt that cute but would still ravage that boipucci

Good. Very good indeed. Rohingya muslim pieces of shit deserve everything coming at them and worse. Kill 'em all.

Can't feel sorry for muslim

not a trap

How bad and long did the mudslimes fucked up Burma anyway that made even Buddhist go full holocaust?

God bless you, Buddists.

No, but we should not let muslims into our lands. They can stay in their own countries

You sound like a Muslim apologist or are you a Muslim yourself? Anyway that's some good news. Hope we north eastern people could do the same but there's so few of left here these days I doubt it would work against our favours

Some sect I forget the name of launched a Jihad against Burma some 50 years ago claiming that it was Muslim ancestral holy land. They failed and have been fighting on and off terrorist campaigns ever since. Meanwhile more and more Muslims of another sect keep moving into Burma. The jihadis blend in with these communities and the other muslims support the jihadis. The Burmese solution was to drive all Muslims from the country. Working pretty well, after one month 60% of them are gone

>UN

Is gonna side with Islam every time.

why won't conservatives fight for their country like buddhists?

freedom of religion and universal human rights ain't working out too hot, is it?

The UN has been a shitshow for the last 50 years now. It's reached League off Nations tier at this point and people trying to hold it together are just painting rust. They appointed Mugabe as WHO goodwill ambassador for fucks sake!