Of all the characters only Luffy gets poisoned

>of all the characters only Luffy gets poisoned
>even he has the highest resistance to poison since the Magellan fight
>not even Chopper can help him
>in the middle of nowhere
>suddenly they find a second ship
>on this ship is the only person in the entire world of One Piece who could save Luffy's life
>she actually does it

So, are you calling this good writing? Serious question.
Sanji's sister is now more important to Luffy's quest of becoming the Pirate King than Usopp.
Remove Sanji's sister: the story is over, Luffy's dead.
Remove Usopp: The Strawhats would be literally at the same place as they are right now.
Thanks, Oda.

The only reason Oda even bothered to poison him is because she was there. It was his way of introducing her along with her powers basically.

Autists will complain about anything.

>This is my first shonen manga

-OP The Faggot

Can't wait for the "HURR STOP SUCKING ODA'S COCK!" reply.

It's standard way of introducing a character and their powers.

Remove Usopp and Robin would still be a toy. No Poneglyphs, no Pirate King.

Remove Ussop and no MerryGo.

You mean that when a story is written, things occur for a reason?
Who would have thought?

Not more important than alvida's ship. Luffy whould have been death even before he began his Journey.

In fantasy action series these kinds of miraculous meetings and coincidences are fairly common

Even something more widely acclaimed on here like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is full of this

Luffy would've died when Croc styled on him if Nico Robin wasn't a treacherous cunt

>Urouge got BTFO by the unbreakable commander cracker
kek

One Piece has been so shit since the timeskip.

Luffy getting poisoned beyond being able to be cured in Impel Down was retarded in the first place. That whole stretch of Impel down to Marinford was dumb.

Wow, it's like we're on an adventure where random things happen randomly.

With that logic, Laboon is the most important character in the series since without him, they get no Log Pose or even any idea of how one works.

>getting poisoned by the guy who's literally a poison man after using his strongest attack is dumb
sure user

How is Usopp responsible for Robin joining the crew?
they could have gotten another ship somewhere.

My point is that there was literally, by all means of the word, no other way to save Luffy's life than her.
Most of the crew members are replaceable (especially Brook), but not Sanji's sister.

This just in.
Blackbeard is right.

It is all up to fate.

No, he was talking about how Robin was turned into a toy on Dressrosa. Usopp saved her.

Remove Usopp and Sugar would've turned Luffy and Law into toys, ending there everything.

Another character could have knocked out Sugar.

Not in either of the situations she got knocked out, no.

It was a comic relief, like yonjies name.
This post is as bait as they get.

No, i mean you could have put another character in Usopp's place.
But there is no one in the entire OP world that could have saved Luffy from his poisoning.
I know that it's a battle shonen trope that people arrive and block an attack right before the MC is about to die, but there is a difference.
These deus ex machina characters usually have a personal reason to be there (mostly fighting the enemy) and most importantly are introduced before.
For example Shanks arriving just in time before Corby gets killed. That makes sense because he wanted to end the war. And if it were not Shanks, Oda could have used other characters, like Rayley to stop that attack.
But Sanji's sister just popped out of nowhere and miraculously was the only character in the entire OP universe that could have helped Luffy.
It makes the entire premise of the manga redundant.
Luffy don't need his will and strenght, not even his nakama, he just needed an absurd amount of luck.

YEAR OF BROOK
E
A
R

O
F

BEST SKELLY
R
O
O
K

>Remove Usopp: The Strawhats would be literally at the same place as they are right now.
This is how a mach5 speedreader looks everyone, look at him, point your fingers at him, laugh at him.

Please explain what Usopp did to bring the Strawhats to Cake Island what no other character could have done.

Oda takes it to a whole new level lately.

>get to chocolate island - first person they meet is Sanji's fiancee
>get to whole cake island - first person they meet is Lola's father

Luffy rides on fate's dick. It has been said several times.

Like i said: I understand it from a author perspective, bit that scene makes Usopp obsolete.

>he never realized that one of the strongest traits Luffy have is being lucky

Yup, characters who are important in setting up the events of an arc are often introduced early on.

More news at 11

>If luffy was killed he would die

WOW ODA IS A HACK

>saving Luffy, Law, Robin and pretty much the whole damn arc by defeating Sugar. TWICE.
>giving Luffy the curage to stand up once again resulting in the defeat of Rob Lucci
>I don't even fucking know anymore but didn't he do another impossible trickshot delivering the keys to free Robin or something like that?
>fixing up the Merry pre whaterseven whenever it got reckt and it got wrecked pretty damn often

And those are only the first things I can come up with as I type this. You sir are simply an idiot there is no other way in saying it

Fish has virulent poison (i.e. full of bacteria or viruses like a Komodo Dragon's bite), Magellan's poison's is straight up venom that stings on contact.

Luffy being immune to both would make no sense.

Name another one. If that's your logic, we simply can say "if it wasn't Sanji sister, another person could have save Luffy". That's it. Your argument is shit.

This. Speedreaders are fucking mongoloids. I swear.

Holy shit, it's almost like Oda put the Strawhats in a certain situation that would allow him to reveal Sanji's siblings and their powers.

Oda uses basic storytelling, what a hack.

>out of all the fish in the sea, they just happened to fish one with poisonous skin
>they could have literally fished anything else, even the One Piece

Wow, what a hack.

>only person in the entire world of One Piece who could save Luffy's life

I'll take who is Trafalgar Law for $1000.

>Character shows up to introduce their powers in the story

HOLY SHIT, THIS IS SUCH A NEW CONCEPT

law is a bullshit character and you know it

Yeah, but he certainly could have saved Luffy's life in that scenario.

It was okay till
>I can use my life force, that will never ever run out because this is a manga, to extend my Room so you can't see the edges

Stupid as fuck. Also his ability seems inconsistent as fuck. Like teleporting shit places that should be well outside of his room

I'm not even the user above, just saying "why doesn't Coldsteel the Edgehog do X" isn't even a legit suggestion given how all-around broken he is.

>all these drones can't even refute one single argument, but instead swallow Oda's cum
wew lad

No argument: the post