Waifu Wednesday Thread

All waifus are amazing, beautiful gifts, be sure to cherish your gift always!

To get things rolling

If you can swap places with your waifu will you do it? You will turn into your waifu and your waifu will turn into you.

Your waifu is sad. How would you comfort her?

Today a bad day for you. You just got fired from your job. How would your waifu help you?

Your waifu confess to you. Where and how? How will you react?

How fashionable is your waifu?

Pets or animal your waifu would love?

Would you change for your waifu?

Remember to compliment a waifu today!

Other urls found in this thread:

goboiano.com/news/4914-parents-call-for-ban-on-anime-after-suicide-of-15-year-old-boy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post your waifu doing cute things
Hardmode: Its canon

I want to kiss my waifu on the nose.

LIVE thread

I want to hold hands with my waifu

Thanks OP, she sure is!

>If you can swap places with your waifu will you do it?
It sound fun, but I'm not sure she would like that.

>Your waifu is sad. How would you comfort her?
Surprise baking session together! Or just cuddle together and watch TV.

>Today a bad day for you. You just got fired from your job. How would your waifu help you?
Try and cook my favourite dish.

>Your waifu confess to you. Where and how? How will you react?
I imagine if she was to confess to me, it would somewhere alone in the guild at night. She would be shy at first and maybe stutter a little bit, failing to get the right words out, but in the end she would compose herself and tell me she loves me.

>How fashionable is your waifu?
I'd say she's super fashionable. Pic related

>Pets or animal your waifu would love?
Cats because the guild has a lot of them.

>Would you change for your waifu?
Of course!

How would you react if your waifu wanted to join the military? Or if she already is, how would you react if she wanted to leave?

She's comfortable wearing any non-lewd outfit, at least.

Of course.

>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Shiki and Erza are cute waifus.

I would be concerned for her, but respect her duty to her home country.

Since fall is on the way, what are some of her favorite fall-related activities? Is there anything about the autumn season she loves. Does she prefer any other season more than autumn?

What should I do when people on Sup Forums call my waifu a slut? She may wear really lewd clothes but she's actually very pure. For example she blushed when a man told her that he was gonna rape her.

Just ignore them, they're all idiots who don't know any better than to shitpost on an anonymous board.

>If you can swap places with your waifu will you do it? You will turn into your waifu and your waifu will turn into you.
I would like it but she wouldn't so no.
Chocolate
>Today a bad day for you. You just got fired from your job. How would your waifu help you?
Just by being there for me.
I don't think she would do it because I would do it first. But I would say yes.
10/10
Tuna
Yes to some degree.

>How would you react if your waifu wanted to join the military? Or if she already is, how would you react if she wanted to leave?
I wouldn't let her join the military. I don't want her to die for other people.

Good evening waifu thread! Your waifu/husbando is very cute, and lucky to have such a wonderful and loyal user!

Sunako a very cute waifu, and her fashion sense is always impressive!

I'd love to swap places with Yukari, but I wouldn't like to have her live in here. I'd love to share a world with her!

>fired from job
Jeez, Sunakobro, it's like you were really there!
Yukari would help me through this with a good fluffy hug and encouragement!

>Confession
pic related
This is similar to what I have in my head, except I'd prefer it to happen on a sunny day. I'd react by instantly accepting her feelings and setting up a date!

Yukari's fashion in the show is not what most would call current, but I think she's the most fashionable around!

I think she'd like a dog or two, or maybe even a pigeon to send messages with!

I try and change myself for her every day!

>compliment a waifu/husbando
Ika a super cute with lovely tentacles!
Erza a cutecool with such cool armour!
Konata a lovely with great taste in both anime and husbands
Crona an adorable and the best part of his series
Kyousuke a lovable dork with a golden heart
Sonico a beautiful!
Luka a super cute with a gorgeous voice
Hibiki a super genki with amazing hair
Mio a cool bassist and a wonderful Akiyama!
Rika a super cutecool
Minori is wonderful and best girl
Kobori a best fairy!
Mint a super cute with lovable ears
Kirie a strong and wonderful waifu

and most of all, the cutest is (you)

That's an amazing picture of your waifu!

If Yukari wanted to stop her senshadou, I would have a heart attack.

Cute waifu, very cute picture!

Yukari enjoys kicking up the leaves that fall down each autumn!

Question time!

If you could send your waifu/husbando one book from our world to theirs, which would it be and why?

Are they fond of the cold? Are you?

Have you planned out a proposal to them? What is it like?

Stay happy, waifu thread

Thanks, user. Gives me the funny thought of her presenting herself as a life-size figma in a box as a gift, which is an adorable thought.

I wouldn't really want to leave her stuck with my life. She's happy as she is, I couldn't drag her out of that. I'm sure it'd be interesting to swap for a day or two, though, if either of us could adapt to being a totally different height.

I'm tall, she's small. Ergo, a bear onsie is a necessity for situations where she needs a massive hug to cheer her up. We'd probably talk through why she's upset, then I'd find something I could use to cheer her up, like making some silly gestures with our figures. She'd punch my arm and call me a baka, but even just the thought of her beaming smile afterwards makes it worthwhile.

>Today a bad day for you, how would your waifu help you?
Most likely by first hiding the boxsets for Working! and Servant x Service, haha. The night would probably be mostly cuddling and watching TV or playing games. While I doubt she'd be any good at it, receiving a massage would be nice, even if it probably just turns into various fighting chop moves on my shoulders.

>Your waifu confess to you. Where and how?
I've mulled over this a few times. It'd only be a pretty regular outing together to begin with, but her stealing a kiss as I go to pick up something she dropped would be the most adorable time to do it. Don't really know how I'd react beyond feeling that time was standing still outside of her eyes.
Provided we don't clonk heads as she reaches in, which would be cute in of itself.

A mixture. She'll be super casual sometimes, but still knows how to dress up if the situation calls for it. I prefer super casual though, personally. She doesn't need to try for me to find her beautiful.

Aaagh, I write so much.

Is you're beloved the type to get so absorbed into something that they neglect themself? If so what kind of thing would they get absorbed into?

Let's say they've been so busy with something that they haven't bathed or brushed their teeth for over a week. Would you snuggle a stinky waifu? Would you kiss their bad breath?

How well groomed are they in general? Do they have a strict daily routine or might they get lax or lazy sometimes?

>If you can swap places with your waifu will you do it? You will turn into your waifu and your waifu will turn into you.
No, I love my waifu, not want to be her.
Talk with her, cuddle, make hot chocolate and pet.
She would probably do the same as above.
Rabbits.
Yes, in any way.

She would prefer summer I think.

>If you could send your waifu/husbando one book from our world to theirs, which would it be and why?
I would write a book about how much I love her.
>Are they fond of the cold? Are you?
Probably not much. I am.
>Have you planned out a proposal to them? What is it like?
Yes, I would like to do it after day long date, on a hill under starry sky. I would tell her how much fun I had, how much I love and that I want to have days like that for the rest of my life and then propose to her with genuflection.

>Is you're beloved the type to get so absorbed into something that they neglect themself? If so what kind of thing would they get absorbed into?
No.
>Let's say they've been so busy with something that they haven't bathed or brushed their teeth for over a week. Would you snuggle a stinky waifu? Would you kiss their bad breath?
I would take a bath with her first in this case.
>How well groomed are they in general? Do they have a strict daily routine or might they get lax or lazy sometimes?
She rather has her routine and keep everything tidy.

Answering my own question

> If you can swap places with your waifu will you do it?

No.

> Your waifu is sad. How would you comfort her?

Hugging her tightly and talk to her. Try to think of something fun to do together.

> Your waifu confess to you. Where and how?

She would confess to me in private. She would ask me to follow her somewhere before saying the word.

> How will you react?
Be the happiest man and gladly accept her.

> How fashionable is your waifu?
Considering her huge amount of goth lolita dresses she wears in every episode. Yes she is very fashionable.

> Would you change for your waifu?
I'm trying to better myself everyday to for her.

> Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Miku a cute singer

> How would you react if your waifu wanted to join the military? Or if she already is, how would you react if she wanted to leave?

I would support her if she wants to. I'm sure she's planning to increase her shiki population and build up army. But I rather have her here instead of that.

Ignore them. They are all ignorant of your waifu user.

Thanks yukaribro

She prefers winter. She cant go out in sunny days

Yukari a cute too.

> If you could send your waifu/husbando one book from our world to theirs, which would it be and why?

Twilight saga. For a good laugh

> Are they fond of the cold? Are you?
She cant feel anything. The cold never bother us anyway.

Post waifu doing cute things

-Nah. Too weird, even for me.
-I'd cook her her favorite meal, and we'd discuss what happened.
-She'd coil her arms around me, and try to get me to open up.
-Oddly enough, it's the story of how we met. It involved me being delirious from a migraine.
-Very. She has a pretty extensive wardrobe.
-Anything from the ocean. Or rabbits.
-I'm trying to change for her.

A little nervous. She can be quite commanding...

She's more of a summer person, but she does enjoy a nice autumn walk through the woods.

Ohayou, friend.

-Rebecca by Daphne Du Mmaurier
-She would much rather be in the summer, while I'd take something cool, but not too cold.
-It was the subject of one of my writings, actually.

She's usually pretty grounded, and rarely ever leaves things neglected. Especially in regards to her appearance.

Definitely a cat, though she's known to find dogs cute too. Dogs are so much work though, and cats are also snuggleable while being hilarious. It's also a good excuse to get her to talk to it with 'nyan~' on the end of sentences, something which will weaken my heart.

I'm already trying to be someone who she could be proud of; I need to know her language, and I need to be confident in drawing things people like. I'd love for her to be able to talk on forums about how her husband is a popular artist, but I've many years before I could be anything like that.
I should also tone up so we could cosplay more things together.

Speaking of, I love your waifu's dress sense. It's elegant and cute all at the same time, and she wears it really well.

I want to rub noses together with our foreheads touching while staring into each other's eyes.

>How would you react if your waifu wanted to join the military?
Most likely by first saying 'You've been watching Girls Und Panzer, haven't you?'.
Probably followed by asking why and figuring out her reasoning for it. I'd be worried, naturally, but if it's something she truly wanted to do, I wouldn't stand in her way. It's a little out of the blue, though.

Summer sports ending = anime schedule's back on track. Game releases increase in frequency too. I don't know if those are really fall-related, but I'd love to go around trying to catch leaves with her.

Speaking of GuP, hi Yukaribro! It's cute to think of the snow landing in her fluff and making her hair all sparkly fluff. That's a really, really cute picture of a really, really cute girl. You're a really, really lucky person.

I ran out of post length again.

>she blushed when a man told her that he was gonna rape her.
There might be something else wrong with your waifu.

Is this place welcoming for people who have never posted in a waifu Wednesday thread? I've had my waifu for a long time, but have been nervous to post here because everyone seems to know each other in these threads and seem to be on a IRC channel that I don't want to join.

Yeah go ahead user, I for one enjoy newcomers as long as they're not idiots

Friendly reminder that you're waifu a cute and so are you.

What do you think your waifus favorite anime would be?

i dont think my waifu would enjoy being a colossal loser

What?

Dance in the vampire bund

Who blushes when someone threatens violence on them?

>For example she blushed when a man told her that he was gonna rape her.
Sounds like those anons are right.

How can she be slutty if she found the implication of sexual activity embarrassing?

>If you could send your waifu one book from our world to theirs, which would it be and why?
I'm not great with books and really, she'd get to enjoy the same things I do since the world is essentially the same. I think she'd enjoy the Harry Potter books, though. They've got just that right amount of alternate universe stuff that you can have fun thinking about, and I'd probably get bopped a fewfrom her using silly made up spells.

The cold is more romantic, getting snuggled up warm and cuddling while watching things. When it's too hot, there isn't really much you can do about it and games consoles overheat. There's just too many things better about the cold to prefer the heat. It does give her less of an opportunity to talk about schoolgirls in short skirts though, I guess.

>Have you planned out a proposal to them?
It would, most likely, be reasonably typical at a restaurant that was way fancier than what either of us would usually go with. Reasoning? Fitting in as many cliches as physically possible while making them subtle references to similar scenes. After a while, she'll probably catch on - when she gets the hint, out comes the ring. Her reaction to me actually doing it would be golden.

Stay fluffy, Yukaribro.

>Is you're beloved the type to get so absorbed into something that they neglect themself?
Both of us are to a degree. If we're really involved in a show or game, it'll be difficult to pry us away, even for just sleep.
I doubt either of us would go for over a week from it though; at some point we'd probably just make an event of going to an onsen together.
She doesn't typically groom herself too much, but I like that. Much like the fashion thing above, she doesn't need to try for me to find her beautiful. It helps that I love her long messy hair, too.

>Post waifu doing cute things
Can do!

dude i think rape is a bit more than just "embarrasing"

Because deep down she secretly wants it. That's why she blushed at the idea of being raped.

How do I deal with having a waifu that everyone hates?
Everywhere I go, people just seem to say mean stuff about her.

Good, she desrves it. Fuck that character.

jk i dont even know who that is

Rude!
That's Yazawa Nico! My cute waifu who I will love forever!

Oh I know what that is then

Is that red haired girl on the left adelaide?

She wouldn't want to get fucked by an old man she never met before though. She's a nice girl even if she wears revealing clothes.

Thanks, I will.

>If you can swap places with your waifu will you do it
That would cause her some problems since she won't be able to see her friends in G4 anymore, so probably not.

>How would you comfort her
If it is a minor sadness, I would offer her a lolipop and try to talk to her. If it was more serious, I would probably get her the new electronic she wants in hopes of cheering her up.

>How would your waifu help you
She isn't very good at showing her emotions, but her just being there with me would help. She would probably try to cheer me up through email or texting.

>Where and how? How will you react?
If she were ever going to confess to me, I would imagine that it would be in a place that I see her. Either on a forum or in a Mahjong parlor. I would hope that she would confess to me in person, but it would likely be through technology. I would be really surprised that she would confess to someone like me and I would accept with no hesitation.

>How fashionable is your waifu
I think she is the most fashionable out of all her friends at G4.

>Pets or animal your waifu would love
She doesn't really seem like the kind of girl who would like animals very much. At most, I can see her having a cat since they are quite and not very pets.

It depends on what I would be changing. I can't change who I am and I wouldn't want my waifu to love someone who isn't me. I would change minor things, but I can't change my whole personality and I don't want her to either.

>How would you react if your waifu wanted to join the military
She is already part of a very elite police force, so I already would worry about her. In the military she would most likely be working on the machines and not the front lines anyway. I would support her no matter what she wants to do though.

>Does she prefer any other season more than autumn
She seems like she would enjoy Autumn or Winter best.

People just memeing around dont bother

Thanks ! Take great care and cherish your Sunako too !

Nonon is my waifu. Nothing better then a sassy cutie to cuddle.

Very constructive post.

>If you can swap places with your waifu will you do it? You will turn into your waifu and your waifu will turn into you
Nah, this place is too horrible, I don't want her to suffer through it.
Surprise hug and kiss from behind
Encourage me to find another, telling me not to give up.
>Your waifu confess to you. Where and how?
Rooftop, being nervous and excited at the same time.
>How will you react?
Overjoyed
Fuuka's wardrobe consists of turtlenecks, which I find very cute
She likes all living creatures
I have, I've been going to the gym for 3 months, improved my lifestyle and have been working hard to be a man she could love.
Hanako is very smart.

I found this response adorable.

Be confused, then realize she could be some sort of intel agent instead of a soldier, then I'd be a bit more relaxed, but still ask if she was sure about it.

>book

White fang by Jack London, one of my favorite books of all time.

>is she fond of cold?
I'm not sure
>are you?
Yeah

>proposal

Yes
It involves me and her somewhere private and with lots of flowers.

Go ahead, I don't know many of the people here except for a few, this is mostly just a place to relax and unwind.

Could you carry your loved one if they asked you to?

>She wouldn't want to get fucked by an old man she never met before though
Then she would have done a scared or fearful expression instead of blushing. I'm sure she is a nice girl user but I think she has some extreme fetishes you're not aware of.

That feel when too awkward to do the IRC.

Good evening gentleanons. I hope you're all having a great week.

Sunako a cute! Cute!
Kobori has the cutest pout.

I would not swap places with my waifu. She wouldn't like being me and I wouldn't like getting hit on by a teenager with a heart defect.

When she's sad, if she doesn't just make it clear she wants to be alone, I'd put my arm around her and reaffirm her that I'm there for her.

Sure is a bad day to get fired. Fortunately she'll offer emotional support via human touch until I've picked myself up from my slump.

I can't even think of a time and place where she'd confess to me. I'll have to ponder on this further.

She's quite fashionable in my completely and utterly biased opinion. I've yet to see her wear something that doesn't fit her.

As far as pets go, I'm sure she'd enjoy a fish or three. Maybe a bunny.

I have changed for her already. And I'm still changing.

Hardmode? Challenge accepted & Pic related.

If she wanted to join the military, I'd first make sure she's thought of it long and hard before making the decision, and then support her in whatever she wants to do.

She normally wouldn't neglect herself, unless she's having one of her episodes. When she is, she wouldn't suffer me near her anyway.

Her daily routine is pretty strict for certain things, like grooming, meal times, etc. Then again, if she gets absorbed in a book, other parts of her daily routine might suffer.

Questions!

How did you improve yourself today to be worthy of your waifu?

What would your waifu think if she saw you posting in this thread?

Let's see how well we know each other's waifu's shows. Go to the bottom of the thread. The last waifu pictured there has gone missing from their show, and your waifu has to substitute for them. What happens?

Thank you as always, Yukaribro. Stay optimistic for your adorable fluffball.

She enjoys the slow, contemplative atmosphere winter brings. I do, as well, to an extent.

I would take her to a nice, fancy dinner out of town to pop the big question to her.

Go right ahead, user.

Aye aye, Captain.

Thanks, Jebus.
Osomatsu-san.

I feel I could.

Yesterday was our 3 year anniversary, I love Hibiki.
I want to be with her not become her, although that might be interesting if it was just for a day.
Talk about it with her and make her a nice meal.
Similar to what I would do with her, but probably without the cooking.
Well obviously I would confess my own love back.
Very fashionable, she wears the cutest clothes.
She likes cats, but I'm not sure if there are many animals she wouldn't like.
I don't see much of a reason to not I guess.
She kind of already works for a military esque part of the government and both of us would rather she didn't.
Her favorite fall activity is getting wrapped up in a blanket with me and cuddling.
She'll get a little focused on something, but not so bad she wouldn't bathe or brush her teeth.
Yeah, she's pretty small and light.

She also had a drop of sweat on her forehead, which must mean she was embarrassed but also worried.

>swap places
I wouldn't do that to her
>comfort her
Hug her, then psych her up with a fiery chuuni pep talk
>fired
Probably scold me but then help me look for a new one
>confess
Somewhere secluded, make me kneel down and tell me directly. Of course I swear allegiance immediately
>fashionable
Her fashion sense is impeccable
>Pets or animal
I wonder
>change
I have already
Scowling wifu

>military
I can't see that happening but if it did I would certainly protest

>fall-related activities
I honestly don't know what those are, but I'm sure she likes autumn since it's cool and the leaves are dying

>waifus favorite anime
Maybe code geass

>carry
Probably

What's the craziest thing you've ever done for your love?

Would you still love them if they got fat? What if they started smoking? Do you think there's any possibility of either of those happening?

d2g go and stay go

>If you could send your waifu/husbando one book from our world to theirs, which would it be and why
I don't really read that much, but I would send her a book about this world's technology. Our technology and her world's technology are probably different after all.

She probably isn't, but she would probably like winter the best because of doing more indoor activities. I love the cold though.

I have, but I keep changing my ideas. I can't figure out a way to make it really good. You see, I would like to make it really special and grand, but she would probably prefer something more subdued and relaxed. I can't find the perfect balance.

>Could you carry your loved one if they asked you to?
Most likely.

>How did you improve yourself today to be worthy of your waifu?
By learning more about technology and just computers in general since that is one of her favorite things.

>What would your waifu think if she saw you posting in this thread?
Honestly, she would probably try to arrest me for stalking her. She is a police officer after all.

>What's the craziest thing you've ever done for your love?
If saving images of her and obsessing over her isn't crazy enough, I have had dinner with her before and hang pictures of her up on the walls. That isn't that crazy though.

>Would you still love them if they got fat? What if they started smoking?
Yes I would. I would try to help her lose weight since I care about her health though. If she started smoking, I would try to help her quit. I doubt she would smoke, but I think it is very possible for her to get fat though.

Questions:
Is you're waifu happy with her life up to this point? What could you do to improve her life?

Would her family approve of you? If so, why? If not, what do you do about it?

Where would you go on vacation with your beloved? What would you do on the vacation?

A thread the other day made me wonder this. How many of you who have a waifu were raised in a religious family? Are you in anyway religious (or maybe spiritual)? Do you think your background had anything to do with your ability to fantasize about your waifu in this way? I know that they are different things and a waifu isn't a goddess to most anons but it seems to be that waifus have saved you and make you want to try your best.

I mean, if you replace "Jesus" with "You're waifu" then all those billboards would be talking to you. You're waifu loves you. You're waifu saves.

Thoughts?

I'd give her a hug and talk it out and try to help out the best I can.
She would cuddle me, try to cook a nice meal for me, and reassure me that no matter what she will still love me
She would not take long for her to confess. She would just tell it to me straight when she felt that there is a chance for the two of us to be together. I would gladly accept and tell her I feel the same way.
Very fasionable
I'd like to get her a pet snake
I wouldn't change my core beliefs, but there are plenty of things that I would change for her

ok, kinda hard not to do that

Assuming she was doing it for the right reasons I would be fine with it

She doesn't like colder weather, so summer and spring would be better for her.

Because she is cold blooded and will go into hibernation it really isn't great for her to be out in the cold, but I am fine with it.
Sort of, one situation is where I propose to her where we first fell in love, another one is where I take her to a really beautiful place and propose there.

>How well groomed are they in general?
Very well groomed, she takes good care of her scales.

Probably not, but it wouldn't stop me from trying

I ate healthier than normal today
I think she would like it, she would probably find it cute.

>Would her family approve of you?
Probably
>Vacation
Tropical Vacation would be fun

>How many of you who have a waifu were raised in a religious family
I can't speak for others, but neither my mother or father were very religious. My cousins' family was though.

>Are you in anyway religious (or maybe spiritual)
No. I'm an Atheist.

> Do you think your background had anything to do with your ability to fantasize about your waifu in this way
Not even remotely.

>Thoughts?
I think you are overthinking this. Also, did you make a thread about this topic yesterday? I remember arguing that waifuism and religion are different things.

Ohayou my fluffy friend.

>If you could send your waifu/husbando one book from our world to theirs, which would it be and why?
Mein Kampf Joking. I have no idea. She doesn't have an own world and I assume she has access to the same books.
Give her a blanket and a hot tee.
Not yet. Still trying to find the right way to do it.

>Is you're beloved the type to get so absorbed into something that they neglect themself? If so what kind of thing would they get absorbed into?
Unlikely

>How well groomed are they in general? Do they have a strict daily routine or might they get lax or lazy sometimes?
Not a very strict routine.

Ohayou~ friend.

>Is this place welcoming for people who have never posted in a waifu Wednesday thread?
We always like to see new people, when they are nice.
Some time is the first time for every one.
And many people here are not on the IRC and many people on the IRC don't post here.

Long time since I last saw a Saku poster.

Ohayou~ Rurifriend
Do you have a screenshot of all of her frames?

>How many of you who have a waifu were raised in a religious family?
I knew some religious people that had a waifu but religion and waifuism where two very different things for them.

>Long time since I last saw a Saku poster.
I used to post here all the time, but got really nervous because everybody started knowing each other and started using IRC, so I just lurked. I miss when it wasn't Waifu Wednesday, but you could just create one whenever you wanted.

I do realize they are different things but it seemed like the root was very similar. Being inspired by something that you can't see. And no I only read that thread and had been thinking about it since then.

Her work. She's very tunnel vision in that regard, which is as admirable as it is scary for me to see.
Thanks.
For quite some time.
Happy late Anniversary you two.
I got inked. I have always seen the shrines, dates and such as tame anyway.

I won't, because I don't want to bring such a perfect person like her into the imperfect world that we live in. Besides, I don't play any instrument, the band would cease to exist. I also don't speak moon, that might be a big problem too.

I would hug her, maker her understand that it's okay and that everything is fine now that she's at home. I will also try to understand what happened and listen to her story, it might be difficult for her since she tend to internalize her problems and feelings.

I don't think that she would overcome her shyness AND externalize her feelings enough to be the one confessing first.
But if she did my heart would stop, and we won't need words anymore to realize that we were both in love for each other.

Very. She had various casual outfits in the show and they were all great. She probably love to wear the things she want since she have to wear the same highschool uniform everyday. That's also why she rather pants over skirts.

Cats obviously. I guess that she will also love to have a pet turtle at home, since the band had one in the clubroom.

Of course I would, I already changed things in the past for her.

It'd be fun to do for a day
I'd ask her what's wrong as I hold her in my arms
She'd console me and give me some energy and encouragement to keep moving forward.
It'd be anywhere with just us alone and with her shyly and quietly her confessing. Of course I would return her love.
She's the best!
CATS!
If it's for the better then yes.
I'd be shocked and pretty worried for her.
She loves seeing the colors change and taking walks during the autumn time. She probably prefers summer over autumn.
Do your best to ignore them
We're both fine with the cold, but we'd rather be in warmer seasons.
I'd like to take her out to a place that holds special memories for the both of us and propose to her there.
Yukari is really REALLY cute!
She does get absorbed in her work and school, but not to the point where she doesn't keep clean.
Got ya
Hell yes
I made myself look better today
She'd get curious and ask what I say about her

>happy
She's not had the easiest life but it's getting better
>improve
Just make sure she feels loved, secure and appreciated. I would always support and encourage her
>family approve
Probably
>vacation
I'd take her to see historic architecture around europe, it would be romantic and hopefully inspire her imagination

I was raised religious but I'm not any more. I can see the parallels but I don't think they're connected. She is my goddess though

Hallo my friend. Not all of them but I'm working on it. 612 so far

What, did you get a tattoo of Kuroko? How does it look?

Yeah I wanna see this. Is it of her or like something that represents her?

Just posting to say I love my waifu and I'd do anything for her

With my luck, Fate.

-Working on my social skills atm. Trying to be a good instructor for her sake.
-She'd tell me to find something better to do. Then again, it could always be worse.
-As much of a cop-out it is for me to say this, I've no clue.

With little effort.

Happy anniversary to you both.

Taken to keeping a keepsake of hers on my person wherever I go.

-She seems quite content, actually. Though lately, I wonder if she's bothered by her decreasing popularity. ...I mean, outside of the usual male fantasies.
-They'd approve of her just fine. I mean, a nice girl with excellent taste in music and a kind and caring attitude. Sure, they might ask questions about the octopus, but that's about it.
-A nice sea cruise sounds absolutely lovely.

I used to be part of that circle. Sadly, too many hypocrites kind of killed most of my spiritual side. That said, perhaps there is some sort of spiritual element to this...

Goodness no.
An oil foot massage.
I would not allow her to be troubled by my troubles.
Not very. She's a tomboy so her fashion sense is not the best. That's okay though: her lack of fashion sense makes her cuter.
I would love to get her a loyal guard dog.
Anything for her.
Your Sunako is lovely. I wish to give her a big hug.

Here she is cowering from bats. So cute cute cute!

I want mai waifu to be loved gently.

>How would you react if your waifu wanted to join the military?
I would join and serve alongside her.

>Does she prefer any other season more than autumn?
Winter.

>What should I do when people on Sup Forums call my waifu a slut?
Behead them.

>Kirie a strong and wonderful waifu
Your beloved Yukarin is looking as fluffy as always! You are very luck to have her.
Philosophy of Science
Yes. No bugs.

No.

2d isn't 3dpd.

Impeccably groomed.

Jebus, you are both a gentleman and a scholar.

She loves Eyeshield 21.

Draw thine blade and stain it with their blood.

>11 KB, 164x307
user, surely you have a higher quality pic than this.

Hug her tight and try to do something about whatever makes her sad, if it's something I can't do anything about I'd try to spent time with her doing fun things.

She would try to cheer me up and say something along the lines of "As long as we are together and try our best things are going to work out!"

She loves both her faries and she once gave her bento to some cats.

I am staying true to myself but I've definetly changed for the better after falling in love with her. I always try to become a better person for her.

I don't think she minds cold weather and I prefer it being too cold rather than too warm, getting comfy with her daki when it's cold outside feels great.

Not sure about favorite but she'd enjoy any hotblooded series, I think she'd like Symphogear.

>Could you carry your loved one if they asked you to?
Yes! She was in a wheelchair for a while and I'd love to support her and carry her on my back instead of using the wheelchair, seeing her cute reaction to it would be lovely aswell.

Trying not to let my worries about the future get to me and try my best to take the challanges life throws at me.
She would be embarassed about some of the things I say but she'd be happy.

Happy anniversary!

>Is you're waifu happy with her life up to this point? What could you do to improve her life?
She really doesn't have the most easiest life but I'll always be sure to support her.
They are never seen onscreen but I'll prove to them that I love her more than anyone else.

Have a good week, waifufriends!

Quick replies before bed!

She gets absorbed into studying and looking after tanks! Normally she's pretty good at keeping clean, but I've had to remind her once or twice! I'd still cuddle her though.

Miku a super cute!

thanks Konatabro. You're really lucky too, Konata is wonderful and lucky to be so spoiled and treasured by you!

We love seeing new people here, come on in!

Jebus a cute and so is his Yui

Nonon a beautiful and talented!

I'd carry her anywhere!

Hanako has a heart of gold and you're a lucky user to be with her

If Yukari saw me posting here, she would wonder why I'm not on /k/

Happy anniversary! You and your waifu a cute!

Kuroneko is super cute!

The craziest thing I do is write about her and me every night before bed, without fail, about the things we'd do

That webm of your waifu is adorable!

She's super cute! You're a lucky user!

That picture of your waifu is beautiful!

You too, friend! Your waifu a super cute and genki!

More questions!

I'm gonna assume that most of our waifus/husbandos speak moon as a first language. However, if you imagine them speaking your native tongue, how do they sound? Do they have any particular accent?

You and your waifu/husbando have gone to the arcade! What's the first thing they'd play? Would they get too invested in getting prizes/winning? Would they have a good time?

Can your waifu/husbando canonically play any instrument? Can you? If so, do they work together?

Goodnight waifu thread, keep them close, happy and safe

I didn't want to chance ruining her face, so I went with something more practical.

That's pretty fucking neato.

hello

Good evening! I just wanted to say that your wifu a cute and that you're also a cute

I want to heal your waifu
Nothing will ever make me worthy of her.
She'd feel flattered.

Murdered.
>Would you still love them if they got fat? What if they started smoking? Do you think there's any possibility of either of those happening?
No chance. Waifu's too health-conscious.

>Is you're waifu happy with her life up to this point? What could you do to improve her life?
I hope so. Grant her the win she deserves.
>Where would you go on vacation with your beloved? What would you do on the vacation?
Wherever she wanted, whatever she wanted.

You too!

>I'm gonna assume that most of our waifus/husbandos speak moon as a first language. However, if you imagine them speaking your native tongue, how do they sound? Do they have any particular accent?
She's a dub actually.
>You and your waifu/husbando have gone to the arcade! What's the first thing they'd play? Would they get too invested in getting prizes/winning? Would they have a good time?
Whack-a-mole. She's competitive so she'd go all-out. Good time, sure.
>Can your waifu/husbando canonically play any instrument? Can you? If so, do they work together?
She can. My heart.

Awesome tattoo! Reminds me I should get one for mai waifu.

Cute squid!

No reaction because she doesn't give a fuck

We love the cold. Walking outside in Akihabara with warm clothes on, hand in hand is one of our favorite memories together.

I'm not very fit, but I'm not a total slob either and her weight doesn't seem all that too bad, so probably.

It's her birthday next week wednesday. not sure what to do.

Plan a big trip but fail to go because of duties. :(

I'm sure if we were in a more... normal relationship and if my parents saw her they would tell me to marry her asap!

Vacation sounds good. Maybe an urban exploration trip overseas or just at home.

Nonreligious. I definitely feel parallels to religion, though I'm OK since I know the bounds--I'm not shackled by her, nor am I confusing reality and fantasy.

Your waifu has a great personality. Such a true person.

Cute

It's Miku's birthday next week wednesday. I want to do something, but I'm really busy so I don't know. What should we do?

No reason to be nervous, many people here are not on the irc but it would be nice to see you there.

For me and most others both things are very different.
I'm not religious through.

I'd make a big video out of every scene of the anime that shows her but I don't have the time for that.

>tfw I know I'll never get on your level.
A 03 tattoo would be nice through. But I kinda hate tattoos.
Doshio~?

Your waifu a very cute!
Not posting the obvious pic this time.

>What should we do?
I know that problem. Lukas birthday is in the worst time of the year.
You could listen to her music while your doing whatever you have to do.

No that would just feel wrong.

Simple, a big hug.

She'd try to cheer me up and reassure me that we don't need that job to live.

Probably at home, quietly with a little bit of insecurity. I would react the only way I could, ecstatically.

She may not change outfits but her dress is already perfect on her.

Ones that could make for quick rations

Anything.

Sunako is extremely cute.

Confused more than anything.

I don't think she views any season as above another. Well, Spring may have some significance for her.

I can't think of anything in particular, she's probably better read than I am anyway.

I like the cold but I I don't think she has a preference.

I've never been one for theatrics so I'd simply tell her I love her when I get the chance. I'd be nervous as all hell though

She can get absorbed in learning but rarely to the point of neglecting things around her. As for hygiene, I wouldn't mind either way but she's always pleasing to all five senses.

>Doshio~?
T-shirt? Bracelet? It should be fairly easy to make that yourself.

Goodnight!

>how do they sound? Do they have any particular accent?
I usually just imagine her speaking moon, but since I can't speak moon it's just gibberish that sounds like it.

>What's the first thing they'd play
If there was some sort of virtual mahjong, she would play that. If there isn't anything like that, I could see her playing almost anything since she would be really good at games.

>Would they get too invested in getting prizes/winning?
I think she would try to either win a game or get a high score. The only time I could see her getting invested in winning a prize is if there was some piece of technology that she didn't have and really wanted.

>Would they have a good time?
Maybe. She would probably rather play games on her devices.

>Can your waifu/husbando canonically play any instrument? Can you?
No and no.

I like the dedication. We could all learn a thing or two.

>What should we do?
Remember, it's the thought that counts. If you find the time to do something special with her, do it. If not, maybe just buy a card and listen to her music more often than you normally do on that day.

>but it would be nice to see you there
Maybe I'll join, but I haven't used IRC in years so it will be like relearning it all over again. Like many other anons, I just get nervous when others can actually identify me in a crowd instead of being anonymous.

She is heavily into BL and Yaoi-related fields.

>Let's say they've been so busy with something that they haven't bathed or brushed their teeth for over a week. Would you snuggle a stinky waifu? Would you kiss their bad breath?
Of course.

She keeps herself rather clean, since she is an onstage performer.

Thank you, Hanabro.

Both flattered that someone thinks so highly of her and disappointed that I'm not applying myself as I should.

>substitute
If there were a Vocaloid anime, I think she'd fit well in that field. However, she would complement Luka's personality more than contrast it as Miku.

Happy anniversary.

Same to you, Kagurabro.

>>I'm gonna assume that most of our waifus/husbandos speak moon as a first language. However, if you imagine them speaking your native tongue, how do they sound? Do they have any particular accent?
She doesn't have a certain accent, but I imagine her sounding timid and shy.

>Can your waifu/husbando canonically play any instrument? Can you? If so, do they work together?
My waifu's voice is her instrument. I played piano, but I haven't done much of it in months.

Luka a best vocaloid !
Snek a cute and I always liked lamias
Hanako is now a happy wife officially married to a wonderful man
Konata a cutecool otaku !

Okay !

Well, she dislike violence, so it's something she would never do in the first place. Even if the JSDF isn't really a real army, constitutionally speaking.

She don't really have any fall-related activity, or any defined taste in seasons, she just dislike when it's really too hot or when it's raining.
It's a shame, considering that her name means "Autumn Mountain".

>Mio a cool bassist and a wonderful Akiyama!
Merci ! Akiyamas are the cutest !

I would send her a classic of France's literature. Like Les Misérables, or something more lighthearted and funny like Les Fourberies de Scapin.

She seem to like it, and there's a lot of fanart of her in winter outfits.
I like it if it bring snow. Cold as fuck without snow is useless.

It would be nice to leave a ring in the K-On school, since it's a real location in Japan. Since I can't put the ring on her, I will put it in the closest and most "official" thing that exist on Earth.

Of course it is, feel free to post in them !

Maybe if it was only for a day or so!
>How would you comfort her?
I'd make her something delicious to eat and maybe a massage while surrounded by me and her pets.
>How would your waifu help you?
Hibiki would comfort me by cheering me up and telling me to stay motivated. I would simply look for a different employer, which is not very hard considering the scope and demand for a person of my skills and certs.
Hibiki pretty much confesses to me on impulse, when she feels like reminding me.
Hibiki is very fashionable in my opinion, but i dont know if others would consider her to be.
Hibiki loves all animals! She even has 12 pets of varying shapes and sizes!
Yes, but so long as I come out the other side the same person.
>compliment a waifu!
Konata has lovely hair and is lucky to have such a loving husbando!

I'd try to stop her. I dont want Hibiki to see the ugly side of humanity, I want her to keep smiling, blissfully ignorant of the many evils that plague this world.

I'm sure she is looking forward to halloween! We'll dress up and make some good food and have fun!

That's quite the cute Yukari you have there! Make sure to cherish her lots!

>If you could send your waifu one book from our world to theirs, which would it be and why?
This is an interesting question, as I am not much of a bookworm and most literature I read is either non-fiction or war related, both of which I dont think she'd like much. I'll keep this in mind next time I look for a book to read!
>Are they fond of the cold?

Hibiki doesn't mind the cold all too much, because for the most part it's easier to warm up than it is to cool down!

Not really, Hibiki is very good with hygiene and personal upkeep!

Thanks Jebus, as for her favorite anime it'd probably be some sappy romance.

Pretty sure I could.

Just trying to stay positive through work and not let life get me down.

Hopefully she'd be relieved that there are other people who can understand her and love her for who she is.

>Let's see how well we know each other's waifu's shows. Go to the bottom of the thread. The last waifu pictured there has gone missing from their show, and your waifu has to substitute for them. What happens?
Last post is so Saya is now an idol. I don't see that working out very well but it'd be extremely cute. To be fair, she's kinda incompatible with most shows.

She lives a harsh life but can be happy so long as there's love.

>Would her family approve of you? If so, why? If not, what do you do about it?
She has none and as for mine, she's not really the type to bring home.

>Where would you go on vacation with your beloved? What would you do on the vacation?
Somewhere far from other people to just relax.

>I'm gonna assume that most of our waifus/husbandos speak moon as a first language. However, if you imagine them speaking your native tongue, how do they sound? Do they have any particular accent?
She'd sound lovely no matter what language she spoke. Hard to imagine though.

>You and your waifu/husbando have gone to the arcade! What's the first thing they'd play? Would they get too invested in getting prizes/winning? Would they have a good time?
She'd try out everything just to try them.

I can't play anything and she has nothing but her lovely voice.

-Funny you mention that. Luka can speak my native tongue, but with a heavy accent. Heavy enough that it embarrasses her to no end.
-Racing games. That, or the fighting games.
-She's known for her singing, but she can play guitar and drums pretty good.

>03
I know the feeling. Granted, at least your idea is pretty subtle in terms of a tattoo.

A bracelet or any other type of jewellery might be nice.
Don't think they sell good quality Luka style jewellery anywhere.

No reason to by shy. We are nice, especially to new people.
It's always nice to have nice people with nice waifus to talk with.
I like you waifu, she reminds me of Luka. She was one of my favourite girls before I knew Luka.
Maybe it's more like Luka reminds me of her.

I really want to get that tattoo one day but I can't get my self to get one.

Hello !

Thanks Jebus, Yui a cute as well !

Of course I would, and it would be a shame if I wasn't able to carry her.

>Is you're beloved the type to get so absorbed into something that they neglect themself?
Such a thing never happened in any canon work, so the answer to this question would be "no".

>Let's say they've been so busy with something that they haven't bathed or brushed their teeth for over a week.
I would still do a lots of things even if this was the case. And by lots of things I mean princess carry her to do lewd things under the shower

Her room and stuff are always neat and organized, that show the kind of person that she is. But it's okay to be lazy sometimes. Just don't say lazy too much.

Absolutely nothing, it was 100f here (absolutely crazy for where I live). Does surviving that count ?

I tend to write a lot, so she will see that I'm serious about it. And maybe feel uncomfortable, she didn't really liked the fanclub idea, so I guess that she would maybe have the same reaction for these posts too...

>The last waifu pictured there has gone missing from their show, and your waifu has to substitute for them. What happens?
>Luka
>No show
Checkmate atheists. But seriously, they're both musicians so this shouldn't be a problem.

Start prepping now. Piece something together day by day so it's ready by then.
I mean if you hate them, it wouldn't make much sense to force yourself to getting it done. Maybe you'll come around one day, they aren't going anywhere.
Appreciated.

Maybe you could draw it on yourself first with a marker to see if you like the feeling.

>I like you waifu
Thanks. You're waifu also always reminded me of mine. The IRC channel is waifu.pl right?

Sure, so long as you aren't a troublemaker and are serious about your beloved! And most people on the IRC actually dont even post in these threads.

Haha, it would probably be another idol show! Also, nice teletubbies reference.

Mio a cute and a good bassist too!

I sure could! Hibiki is small and light, so it wouldn't be a problem!

Today was my lazy day, so not much :v
She'd probably poke fun at me, but would realise that I'm basically boasting about how great she is to strangers and would get embarrassed.
>What happens?
Mio from k-on, eh? Well considering there is no plot in k-on, all Hibiki would need to do is learn base since she already can sing and enjoy spending quality time with her friends while she goes to high school.

Happy Anniversary! I also love my Hibiki! Make sure to cherish your Hibiki and love her lots!

I've been legally advised to not discuss it :v

It would be very unlike Hibiki to get fat or smoke, so I would be really concerned about her mental well-being. The only way I could see something like that happening is if she were suffering from serious depression or something similar. I'd work hard every day to help her to get back to her old self!

Hibiki is very content with her life, and I would try to make her smile that much more every day!
They're Okinawan, so probably not at first. But they will accept me in time, they have to.
I want to take Hibiki to Italy and experience as many things as we can!

Kagura a cute, A CUTE!

Post your beloved enjoying the rain!

It's not that I totally hate them but I don't know if I'd feel good or bad having it.

#waifu.pl is another channel on irc.rizon.net and a homepage. But I can tell you the channel when you join there. We don't post the channel name here because we don't want every fag to join.

Ignore them, fighting stupid will burn you out and they'll just continue blidly hating her.

>native tongue
I don't generally imagine it but if she did it would be your typical indecipherable engrish
>arcade
She'd jump straight on the fighters and probably stay on the whole time, destroying anyone who steps up to challenge her. She loves it
>instrument
She can't. I'd love to try teaching her piano, I bet she'd learn fast

That's actually pretty cool

There are some really lovely frames that you miss in video though, like this one

Don't have much creativity right now but posting these questions because i had the best dream i ever had in all my life
Pic related, i just had the most amazing dream with my beautiful waifu and it was in this place. Don't know why but it was exactly like this

Have you dreamed with your cute waifu recently?

Also, is there a landscape you would like to see with your waifu?

Would you build a house for her? Would you even hunt for food? How about fighting a motherfucking bear?!

Is there a hairstyle you want your waifu to try on?

I'm in and called Sakufag.

I haven't really been a regular for quite some time, though I did have some questions that are probably not as common as some. Regarding merchandise of you're waifu's series/OVA/Movie or whatever may apply, do you solely buy her or other characters? What about enemies in the series? Is there a rule you follow? Of course, I imagine it varies and is relatively subjective.

And another that may be uncomfortable for some, so feel free to ignore it, but regarding fapping I've heard it sometimes put forth that one's logic in terms of rationalizing their "activities" with they're waifu is that they'd put the shoe on the other foot and imagine if their waifu was in their position faced with the same situation. Extrapolating this further into possibly more uncomfortable thought exercises, could this apply to fetishes as well?

For instance, I'd be okay with my waifu fapping to quite a number of situations involving me, consensual or not. In fact, there'd only be a few things I'd be questionable on. However, does there exist a double-standard? Of course, there are some depicted acts which are naturally taboo, but just how subjective is said taboo and how should it be handled? Should a double-standard be enforced? Or is it one of those things that people should figure out for themselves?

I apologize for the textwalls and autism, I've just been thinking and I honestly wouldn't know the best way to consult about this, so I went here. Especially, given the subjectivity of these questions, especially the later, of which I've read many takes on.

And for the record Medabee is not my significant other, I just thought my post would stand a better chance of being replied to with an image. Sorry to bother you.

What are your thoughts about the waifu community and suicide? There was a recent story on the issue here: goboiano.com/news/4914-parents-call-for-ban-on-anime-after-suicide-of-15-year-old-boy

The suicide note in question translates to everything being in pain without his waifu (Ikaros), and that he wishes to be with her on the other side.

I've known some fellow waifufags with suicidal thoughts, but haven't heard of any going through with it. I just want us to either press F for respect or discuss these thoughts amongst waifu lovers.

Could your waifu get into medicine? Do you think she can be a Doctor? Would she like to specialize in something she likes?

I've a Schopenhaueran take on it either way, waifu or not. Given the individual's ramifications for it, it's understandable, certainly. I suppose the crux of the question of the morality of the act relies on the awareness our significant other's have of our situations, their own thoughts and permissiveness towards the act, and the possible metaphysical consequences involved with the carrying out of said act. I think there is an underlying current of thought that believes our significant other would not want to see us commit such an act. Were the situation reversed, I know I'd feel similar.