Are they even in genuine love

are they even in genuine love

Well first you gotta define what genuine love is.

Good luck.

They only walked home together.

Perhaps. One thing for sure is one of them is a cheating pedo.

eh his girlfriend is bi and fools around too. I don't see how that's a problem.

Is anybody?

No, they're just horny teenagers.

Hanekawa exists so you don't keep questioning their relationship.

This. It's too early for them to be in love. Teens can't fall in genuine love.

Dont forget she also loves an older dude

Its an open relationship basically

She's not Hanekawa, so no.

>the girl needs to be dramatically crying, preferably in the rain or snow, to confess her love to MC
yeah, she's in love. she's kinda twisted but loyal where it counts

True love can't happen until you're completely fine with your significant other leaving the door open when they poop.

>>the girl needs to be dramatically crying, preferably in the rain or snow, to confess her love to MC

Who are you quoting?

>gf admires your farting technique

a keeper

No she only loves his charisma which is not his but his vampires. She is in love with his vampire.

This

Only Hanekawa loves the real Araragi

Crab a shit

Literally Twilight.

Just no

>genuine love

Unless they went back to it in season two didn't they literally say this wasn't a thing he actually had?

My teenage self would call you a dumbass who is overly presumptive, my adult self can't agree more

What about my parents?

He doesn't have it.

So your parents are one in a thousand, good for them. Most teenage relationships end in months, if not a couple of years at most. Teenagers are a hormonal mess and a lot is going to change.

Or she loves monty python

Yes

What is love?

Nice fan fiction.

user it's in the show

She literally fucks Cat in the shower.

that was ALLEGORICAL

"I would embrace you even if you were covered in feces, Araragi-san."

Cat best girl. CatxCrabxMonkey les threesome best ship.

Bullshit, Crab molested and yuri'd the oppai off of Cat. Canon. On screen. Delicious yuri shower action.

If Araragi died in episode 2 it would be the best show ever made because it would be nothing but horny questionably-bisexual women having an outright orgy in SHAFT architectural backgrounds.

They said that he's not enough of a vampire to have any sort of vampiric charisma

I mean, the relationship between Hanekawa, Araragi, and Senjougahara is odd to say the least. Complicated all around, especially Cat and Crab. Crab has proposed, said she loves Hanekawa (and vice versa) non-jokingly in the commentaries, and told Araragi she wants to name their daughter Tsubasa. Something I don't know how Hanekawa would react to.

And Araragi? He refers to her as "My Hanekawa" to Nadeko in Nadeko Medusa, has a collection of stuff of hers in his room which includes the pigtails he cut off in Tsubasa Song, and literally calls her his second mother in Nise.

And Ougi, who is basically a being of his own conjuring, implies she wants Hanekawa to smile at her and especially bullies her. Underlying Araragi's twisted affections for her.

Sodachi was right in the commentaries, Hanekawa has some freakish stalkers.

Yuricuck pls go

Speaking of commentaries, is the ep5 still the only one of Owari that's been translated?

Never. Yuri is love, yuri is life.

baby don't hurt me

Never reply to me or Monogatari threads again you degenerate scum

No, because Senjougahara is in love with ME

>1. All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.

>told Araragi she wants to name their daughter Tsubasa
> implies she wants Hanekawa to smile at her

These two things were probably a joke and sarcasm respectively. The rest is all true, though.

Nisio should honestly just do a threesome end.

You can have her. Please carry her away and don't bring her back.

Sure they love each other, but they are also in an open relationship so both can flirt with other girls.

Holy fuck that's some deviantart-tier garbage. Don't post it again.

Crab is weak as fuck so it worked on her alone and for life.

but genuine love is something that can only happen between 2 girls

>it's "f/a/ggot bitching about crossboarders" episode.
Never change, Sup Forums.

Nope, the second one is not a joke because Ougi literally says that it's not fair for Hanekawa to be so cute while she bullies her(when she cutely retorts to Ougi saying she has three personas with "But now I have one!")

The reality of what Ougi is makes it funnier.

As for Hitagi, I doubt that was a joke. Gahara is literally smitten, there are so many examples it gets to the point Nisio ships it to troll Cat.

Theres nothing genuine in this world you fuck.

wew

fuck that bitch. She always knows everything, it's so irritating

but genuine love is something that can only happen between 2 2D girls

FTFY

She doesn't know everything, she just knows what she knows.

>so lovely
ftfy

>>the girl needs to be dramatically crying, preferably in the rain or snow, to confess her love to MC
always gets my heart hard as fuck
better even yet when its reversed

what is the appeal of this series? I don't want to shitpost, genuinely curious

It takes a different unique approach that doesn't seems to fit the standard anime formula at all.

Do native Japanese see an appeal that is lost on the western audience?

fanservice

true indeed

Nope, just bad writing to try and separate it from other harems.

It's full of cute girls and the bantz is top tier.

Like Revolutionary Girl Utena?

But she started to fall for him while he was a vampire

What does this mean? I never understood what she means by this? Im seriously asking here please.

but in a gently manner, thats true love for sure

the stargazing scene in bakemonogatari felt like genuine love to me

More like she was interested in him before it.

It's just a shitty way of

>oh you saved me?
>I love you now
Goddamn i don't know how he fell for some controlling bitch who then went from a 9/10 look wise to a 4/10 with that garbage short hair.

Would have immediately dumped.

She loves him but knows that she already lost so she just enjoys the time they have left together.
He likes her but knows that his thing with her is temporary, so he is pretty carefree about it.

In the end, Arararararagi is immortal and the only girl for him is Bat since they are bound for life.

Bat is his eternal bro, no romance in it fucker

>that garbage short hair.
Stopped giving a shit about what you thought the moment you said you hated short hair on girls.
Kill yourself.

Not romantically

Except the entire second half of Owari was dedicated to saying that there is romance in it but they're trying to bury it.

Bump

The only person who looks good with short hair in the series is Hanekawa.

Rest are ugly shits with it, kill yourself for having shit tastes

It's just a dumb tautology that is basically telling Araragi not to overestimate her. Then Araragi loved it so much that it became her catchphrase.

Just because you were a sperg in your teens doesn't mean everyone was

Nah just that no matter what he's gonna with her for the rest of his life while Senjou is gonna be left behind eventually

They are obviously attracted to each other but anons will deny it forever. Literally every monogatari thread is waifu but in the end the other girls never even had a chance. They are all temporary fun for Araragi.

He only is attracted to her adult form.

It's just a way of saying she doesn't know everything, but she does know a lot. Basically it's a subtle brag. Araragi is a canon retard so literally every other character is smarter than him. Cat is pretty smart so she doesn't want Araragi coming to her literally all the time looking for answers.

he dies in the end anyway

A manifestation of Araragi's subconscious literally came out and said that Araragi loves Shinobu. I don't know what other proof you need.

might not be romance, but you know they get bored at night sometimes and fool around

no

Nice meme

>willingly helped a mass murdering Vampire survive

>didn't leave her to die

The MC of this show is a fag who doesn't deserve the chicks he gets

Well, he deserves the vampire he saved and pledged the rest of his life to.

Yes, they are just both autistic because they don't have many friends.

>betraying the human race

He should literally stake himself

Do you think Gahara lets Koyomi cum inside? She probably thinks if she lets him do that then he'll fall more in love with her and will never leave.

Additionally, do they live together? it seems like as of Hanamonogatari Koyomi doesn't live at home anymore. Would they move in together, or do you think they both have separate dorm rooms?

But he stopped her from killing any more.

The more important question is whether or not their kids would inherit the Ararahoge

It would seem so yeah. Is there any reason to say that they aren't?

They have a lot of good chemistry. So it's basically the perfect couple.
What I want to know is all the kinks Araragi has when he has sex with Gahara, maybe he asks her to badmouth him while fucking?