Why aren't you an organ doner? Not like you're using them after you're dead

>Why aren't you an organ doner? Not like you're using them after you're dead
Fuck off, they're my organs and I want to be buried with them

Because the doctor has to kill you to harvest your organs because they can't harvest them while you're already dead.

I smoke and drink to excess. Also an organ donor. I hope some mexican ends up with my lungs or heart someday.

Cuz I have aids

Because when I'm in a dire situation in the ER, Doc. Goldstein will look at my license and see ORGAN DONOR and salivate at the thought of the price those juicy organs will bring, and not save my life so he can CASH IN.

Exactly.

>organ donor
>organ goes to save a nigger
Yeah no thanks.

Oy vey, Rabbi Herschbaum needs a new lung, and this goy is a match. Looks like we've run out of

I would never be an organ donor not because I want my corpse to keep its organs, but because I don't want my death to have value for someone else.

>doner

>he cares about the material world after his death

I don't want my organs going to non-whites or liberals.

The Egyptians warned about this shit-- you need to be buried with your organs, I cannot emphasize enough how important this is

That's a good point

I wonder if there are mummification services for wealthy people. I want to be mummified.

I want my friends and family to eat me after I die. That way all that was my life will give them life.

don't worry i think niggers can't use your organs because the cells are incompatible, just like they can't take blood transfusions or bone marrow transfusions from whites

One race: the human race you fucking bigot

Ya, that's what he said

That's…so wrong I don't know where to start. Yes, there are some variations, and bone marrow compatibility (as with any transplants or tissue donations) will be higher for those genetically closer to you, but different races can survive using donated blood and tissue from other races barring genetic differences that can exist in their own race. Again - can be compatible, just less likely to be for tissue. Blood is a different story, based mostly on the blood type (which corresponds to antigens present).

Also wrong - anthropology, physiology, anatomy, genetics and all of the things it impacts (read: IQ) show that genetic ancestry creates vast differences in humans. Races are to humans what breeds are to dogs.

To strengthen the gene pool.
For years the disease rate has gone up in the industrialized nations because of technology. Example, asthma. medications have been produced to reduce asthma symptoms so now all the people who used to be all the wimpy kids in PE who didn't get laid let alone a girlfriend now are doing so. With suppressed asthma symptoms they are now getting the girls and getting married and having kids with asthma, perpetuating a "weak" genetic line. Reversed eugenics if you will. Weakening the human gene pool.
Donate a kidney to someone with kidney disease who hasn't had kids yet, and has kids after they get a healthy kidney, they pass on the possibility of kidney disease on down their branch of the family tree.

Courtesy of a more socialized healthcare, organs are going to become a hotter commodity, and not being a donor is a little more incentive for them to not steal my still-beating heart.

Your organs don't turn to dust when you die, retard.

Donating organs doesn't even work. After some years the body will start attacking the new organ.