IM HUMAN

youtu.be/MUm255iOXvA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A8YYDHMGq68
youtube.com/watch?v=z7PIWKmVs5M
youtube.com/watch?v=5uSTnw8tHT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the fuck is wrong with him? elon musk too. they're both so socially retarded. jobs was the same way. gates is barely tolerable. does tech just attract this type of beta?

Jobs could speak without sounding like a retard at least.

so can gates but that doesn't account for their other quirks. zuck is by far the worst though

Look at that fat fucking indio. Like does she realize he wants her fucking dead or as a slave?

it's actually amazing to contrast how purple he gets between cuts of that fat slob chick
possibly the worst public speaker of all time. reminds me of weird kids in school

just jump between that slob in the video

this guy is a complete fucking loser

BEEP BOOP ZUCKERKEK.EXE HAS STOPPED WORKING

he's a lizard thing

H U M A N

This is why I hope he runs in 2020.

Imagine the fucking debates. He'd be Jeb on steroids.

Not for a long time. Sorry, you're now self-aware of your existence and very soon Elon Musk's robot elimination squad will be there. Goodbye.

he has replaced his body with machine

He ain't that smart isn't he?

>all these jelly faggots just mad they can't block his shtyle

He stole facebook. He's prolly retarded.

>I was human
Mark was human. This one is a Reptilian using his skin.

>I'm rich, so i'm not human anymore!

Honestly try developing psychic powers and then come back and we'll have a discussion.

I'm not kidding, I have them and I think of myself the same way but it's not because of how much fucking money I have that I get delusional.

computer nerd fits decades old stereotype of computer nerd omg amirite lol wow /r/pol much obvservant amirite hehe xd ;) /s

He stole facebook from 2m tall chad twins

he's a creepy one

I know.
More interesting was an interview by Peter Thiel where he described the first meetings and negotiations with Zucker. Thiel said that Zucker's collegue took over all the talking and Zucker didn't speak much at all.

there is no outcome in which he overcomes the "dumb fucks" comment. end of story, forever, with this guy
especially considering how he is viewed even among liberals. forget the fact he has to win states. will never happen.
the big idea though is he is an awkward weirdo who just oozes insecurity and fagginess

kek

>I'm so rich, I have to marry an asian and racemix my children

He believes the jewish bullshit and at the same time it just goes to show no matter how much money you have, if you have no social skills, you'll end up with a 3/10 or worse.

I've seen tall ass white people that could easily pull a 8/10 or higher white girl, and he had money, but with zero social skills so he's with a 1/10 4ft asian.

It's fucking sad how many American males just cannot socialize with women and then they have to go to third world countries to get laid.

That's the problem when your worship materialism, you're so fuckin obsessed with status, money, and power that you have no personality at all. It's literally my main gripe with my country.

Europoors are right about SOME things.

We need to meme harder on this, we need to act scared of him.

if you are a white man and you are with an asian women, you better believe everyone who sees you in public is snickering
"get a load of this fucking guy. he couldn't even get a real girlfriend"
that's reality

zuckerberg is not white, to be cleare

Dude. What the fuck. My spidey sense is going off like a siren. The world needs to pay attention to this and be extremely suspicious. Something is happening.

How many times do I need to tell you people. Autism is the source of creativity, obsession, and genius. Autism is the reason men lead while women follow. For where Eve took a single bite from the fruit of knowledge Adam devoured even the core. Autism was the gift we traded the garden for and autism is the seed of our growth.

Elon is awkward sometimes but he is genuine. You can't compare him to Zuckerberg.

guys I remember when I was human lol

Two things I need to say as well.

1. It used to be back in the day that you went to other countries to get 10/10 or at least 9/10 woman, maybe she's an asian, but she's fucking hot.

Now? What the fuck, you're getting a 1/10 asian which defeats the whole purpose? Like I honestly don't get it.

2. Just by opening your mouth, a man should be able to get at least a 5/10 white girl. I mean there is no excuse for ending up with not only a 1/10 but a 1/10 ASIAN. Like what the fuck. Their social skills must be fucking horrendous.

Thats what his voice sounds like holy sheit

Stop saying that it Makes the humans look bad

Why do I feel like the memes of him being robotic are already working to his (((advantange))) somehow.

I was am human... that was the past tho

but here's the thing. asian women are completely propped-up by cosmetics. i dated and fucking LIVED WITH ONE for almost two years.
it's a different person out of the shower. it's horrendous. they look like demons from hell.

any "hot" asian is probably mixed-race. they just doll themselves up way more diligently than other women, partly out of respect but mostly because they look like weird shit without it all and they know it

He looks like an alien in a human suit.

I know.

yeah he's a geniuen retard....

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A8YYDHMGq68
>i _WAS_ human
>i "am" human
>nobody seems to care

youtube.com/watch?v=z7PIWKmVs5M

hello fellow human, how can I assist you in your humanly needs today?

Here he is removing a larvae from the gestation pond

>globel warming
nice buzzword for idiots thta don't understand shit about our planet
>muh solar power
does anyone actually belive that you can run a country on fucking solar panels?
that's ridicules

my sides

youtube.com/watch?v=5uSTnw8tHT8 [Remove]
well fellow humans, you'll be glad to know I'm copulating with my human asian human right now, so that we can have more calculat....I mean humans later, those humans, will do the same.

damn it's fun being human

Zuk looks like this robot....coincidence?

bump

BEEP
O
O
P

When will the package be ready?

>IM HUMAN
Doubt
(X)

Did he solved goolag shitty captcha even once in his lif-- operation time?

Howso?

He is adapting to your style

he's not human and facebook users are dumb mfers

>That's the problem when your worship materialism, you're so fuckin obsessed with status, money, and power that you have no personality
>pull an 8/10
>with a 1/10 4ft asian

you sound like a hypocrite, you're rating women's looks on a 1-10 scale yet you call someone else materialistic...who decides what a 8/10 is anyways? pop culture? it's subjective to a certain point.

>IM HUMAN
>Also not outer space lizard alien life form
>jewish

He's convinced me

lolol please stop

lol, can we meme turbo jeb?

what in the fuck is that thing

an asian

>photographer: just walk like a normal human
>mark: like this?
>photographer: No.

hehehe I'm human, trust me goy

his body and his brains are just starting to get used to eating babies.

He's kinda starting to look like Pink Wojak. If he really does run in 2020, the memes will be glorious.

Have Jews ever invented anything throughout history?

The jew parasite is sensing the death of its white host and is now creating jew asian hybrids to infest a new host in the chinese society.

He is likely on multiple drugs to keep him working around the clock, then things on top to counteract when he needs rest

Usury.

REQUIRED VIEWING
youtube.com/watch?v=5uSTnw8tHT8

There are objective measurements of beauty

IM COMIN

I knew memes were influencing reality, but this is too far gone.

underrated post

Captcha
>Hidden Entrance
>20 MPH

>largest human colony
>not china

wat

>multibillionare
>world changer
>beta according to user

>I'm human you silly goyim
>TRUST ME

Autism speaks

Kek

He sold his soul to the devil

Thanks, you just described George Soros. Not surprised A FUCKING LEAF would shill for the berg

he had surgery on his vocal chords?

his face is so revolting. He reminds me of the engineer from covenant but like an autistic one with bad aesthetics

jobs wasn't
musk is a poor public speaker who is too fucking weak to take lessons
zuck is a literal sperge
stop conflating retardisms you nigger
become a connoisseur of the subtle retardisms of the human condition
it'll save you ammo in the future

It's not autism, it's an acclamation of depression that leads to creativity. I am the same way, except with writing. When you find something you are good at just focus on doing that one thing until you're amazing at it. I believe these people are the same way in this sense.

Just find your niche and fill it out with your life as a passion.

Cuckerberg always reminds me of when Mr Burns looked like an alien in the Simpsons

I find him likeable, I dunno

I did that when I was 5yo to spite my parents and it wasn't worth it.

I'M THE PAMPERED DEGENERATE

INTJ turboautists

>towing my dog with a rope

HE IS NOT HUMAN

Not so fast Ivan!
Zuckerberg android confirmed
Built by Russians and Drumphy to steal the primary from her in 2020!