So it looks like the situation in Niger is worse than Benghazi. Can't wait to see you Drumpfkins defend this

So it looks like the situation in Niger is worse than Benghazi. Can't wait to see you Drumpfkins defend this.

google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/543531/

Other urls found in this thread:

sunshinestatenews.com/story/frederica-wilsons-bill-targeting-boko-haram-clears-house
google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com
google.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>(((The Atlantic)))

Would you prefer I link Fox News? Oh wait, they won't talk about it because it looks bad for Trump. Nice strawmanning though.

They left Johnson to die.

> an ambassador essentially killed due to the gross incompetence of the Secretary of State
vs
> spec ops team gets ambushed

If you're gonna bait, at least learn the definitions of the fallacies you're posting first

>a small group of U.S. troops were preparing to leave a meeting with community leaders

>nigerian community leaders

no fucks given until they correct the spelling of nigger.

>doing anything to niger aside from eradication
Deserved it desu

Right, because choosing to call the news source Jewish isn't drawing attention to a completely irrelevant point of the article I posted.

Fix'd it for you

The point is that it's Jewish propaganda you dumb leech

Because its people dying in a war zone. its not news worthy you dip

Is a good publication, and?

Fuck that, my wife likes the men from there.

Hasn't the message been for years that Benghazi wasn't important and made a bigger deal than it should've been? Why care about it now?

I've yet to see anyone properly defend the fact that a privatized air support rescued these men, thirty minutes after the fact, and didn't do a headcount and left a man behind. I guess it's easier to just blame it on the Jews than to actually defend Trump. Or to say every person in the country should be eradicated anyway.

I thought it said, "What the Hell Happened Nigger?"

Someone shop it so it says that.

>The pinned down forces in Niger made numerous calls to the state department after having warned that they were almost certainly going to be attacked, but no one picked up
>They had support troops nearby ready to fly in and provide assistance, but they were ordered to stand down at the last minute

My shitty shoop, someone do it better

Fpbp

This

You lefty fuckers can't turned this into Benghazi, you morons.

Butthurt that Trump called out Obama on his fuck ups and now you're trying to turn anything into Benghazi.

> no dead CIA "ambassador."
> no embassy doubling as a "gun store."

This was just a run of the million US vs terrorists op that went bad. They've been happening since the late 1970s, all throughout the 1980s, through 1990s, and through the 2000s.

Pentagon sent soldiers into the Heart of Darkness... the heart of black Africa.

Motherfucking NIGER. Niger-Congo basin. Why do you think blacks are called niggers? Niger is one g away from nigger.

The country is literally named "black." The Black Republic.

Is it really a mystery? What happened to them?

They went into a 100% nigger country and got bum rushed by Muslim hajji niggers with AK-47s and they didn't have F-18s or attack helicopters to rain death on them.

What happened to them? The same shit that happened to the British against Shaka Zulu.

No offense to the black dude who died but Africa fucks with the non-blacks. The malaria and bloodborn diseases will fuck up white/eurasian majority armies.

I'm confident whatever is going on in Niger was started before Trump.

I'd be shocked if Trump knew where Niger was.

any idea of what happened yet?

Serious? You're comparing an ambush of a badly prepared envoy mission, to a consulate office being attacked because it was illegally running guns to isis? Ok then.

That's the real irony of this whole situation. Guess which person put forward the motion to send US forces to Niger to fight against Boko Haram.
Guess which person caused the current media firestorm by overhearing one sentence of Trumps phonecall to the widows and decided to spin that for political points.
Guess which person has never voted yay for a bill that benefits veterans or their families
The answer is Frederica Wilson

>I guess it's easier to just blame it on the Jews than to actually defend Trump.
What does Trump have to do with Niger? Did he order it personally? Seems like it would be the armed services fault and their leadership on that one if anything. Also why would you compare it to Benghazi since that was a clear case on record where it was blamed on a youtube video and where by executive order Obama himself and Clinton made that bed. She's even on record saying we came we saw he died. Quite the stark contrast.

Wait... she put forward the military action in Africa?

know what sign down for reeeeeee

sunshinestatenews.com/story/frederica-wilsons-bill-targeting-boko-haram-clears-house

Benghazi was important because ambassador stephens and his staff emailed the State Dept over 600 times for more security. And they ignored them. Also we had troops ready to rescue them, but Hillary made them change 4 times and then decided not to send them

This part is fucking mindblowing. This was a setup, and now we know who sold their location and schedule.

This is treason, just like in Yemen.

>google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com
>google.com
>google

Question is if the deep state is setting up an ambush specifically to create a Benghazi scandal. Wasn't that other raid in Yemen or something expected like someone had blown their cover and the occupants were expecting them?

>am ambush
>embassy ignored after months of requests for help

>samefag

Libya was an absolute crime against humanity proudly and knowingly and directly committed by Obama and Clinton.

You are shit if you defend either of them. Literal shit.

Does she have awan connections?

what the fuck niger

Yes

Implying that Benghazi was bad... Why would it be bad for Trump if Hillary and Obama were cleared of any wrongdoing? Or are you saying that Hillary and Obama ordered Ansar al-Sharia to attack those facilities in order to tie up loose ends from their weapons deals and this happening in Niger is somehow worse? Which is it you retarded half assed kike shill?

I haven't been able to trust the dying legacy media for over three years now, I won't be starting today.
So how's the cult working out for you? Are you ready to die fighting for the people who kill niggers and shitskins for fun, profit, and to have children to rape? I sure hope so, faggot, because your masters appear to be ready to spend that soul you gave them in a vain attempt to keep themselves out of nooses.

yea, no we're generally not interested in the cabal's lie of the day.
we're much too busy getting ready for your trial and subsequent execution.