Why do guys make better girls than girls do?

Why do guys make better girls than girls do?
(Last thread hit the bump limit. I think this topic bears further discussion.)

Other urls found in this thread:

tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=1423&ageconsent=ok&warning=3
danbooru.donmai.us/pools/5389
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58604366
danbooru.donmai.us/pools/9976
pixiv.net/member.php?id=1596693
blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1686393
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Generally speaking in genderbender series when a boy has to act like a girl he's scared of getting caught, and thus puts effort into acting how he believes a girl does. Girls don't have to try to act girly and aren't concerned with having to pass as a girl, and as a result they generally act more naturally. This means that boys turned into girls act according to male ideas of femininity, since they're putting their beliefs about how girls act into practice, and thus are more likely to come off as a man's ideal girl.

\thread

They also tend to keep the tastes and mentality of a male, which makes them a lot relatable.

I just want to fuck a boy without it being gay.

Assuming people switching genders isn't a known normal thing in their universe, how would somebody even "get caught"? How would anyone make the connection and believe some new person they met of 1 gender is actually the magically transformed version of another person they knew of the other gender?

It's less about the realistic chance of them being caught, and more about them being paranoid about being caught. The fear doesn't have to be reasonable, it just needs to be there.

Girls are raised with shit social roles.
Boys social roles are better, and all the other baggage turns it even better.

>Fat otaku friend is trustworthy, reliable and a good friend
>He's the one who gets raped by TG'd MC and not the other way around
What a surprise

Even if a character deliberately tries to pass for a normal girl, they're still likely to slip up or not act the way other girls expect them to though.

I want a gender bender series that focuses on the realistic problems of suddenly transforming into a girl.

It wouldn't be trying to avoid getting caught or exposed, it would be trying to get people to believe you. In an otherwise completely normal setting nobody would actually believe you were magically transformed into a girl. When you tried to tell people, what they would actually think is probably something like "oh god this crazy woman has kidnapped and possible killed user and is playing out some sick fantasy of how she actually is user but magically turned into a girl". Claiming you got a sex change would be incredibly difficult for a number of reasons. First of all that takes months or even years of time to do and nobody would believe you did it overnight. Plus you'd have no actual medical proof or records of having it done. Hell you'd have no identity at all. Even if you gave up trying to convince people you're actually yourself and just tried starting a new life, all your legal records and proof of who you are become completely useless. You couldn't really get a job or interact with the government. At least not anything that requires you to ever actually meet a person face to face or speak on a phone or something (which is most things). You'd have to deal with the shady world of getting a fake identity, or live completely off the grid.

>When you tried to tell people, what they would actually think is probably something like "oh god this crazy woman has kidnapped and possible killed user and is playing out some sick fantasy of how she actually is user but magically turned into a girl
Good thing I've jacked off to more-or-less that story, and they did end up killing the person that turned them into a girl, and went to an asylum for it.

I read that one too, if we're thinking about the same one. Guy gets turned into a girl slowly by his roommate, but finds out and kills him before (s)he loses her identity. What was it called again?

I dunno, it's on tgstorytime I think.

Site seems to be down at the moment but boy howdy have I found some good stories on there.

One of them was so good I ended up not masturbating to it and just reading it for the actual story.

It's back apparently, maybe my internet was just being weird.

Here's the good one I was talking about, though it does kind of get weird for a chapter around the middle since it talks about irl trans stuff.

tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=1423&ageconsent=ok&warning=3

Just once I'd like a series where the guy who gets transformed doesn't even try to act like a girl. Also, why does your sexuality get swapped? I would love to see a tg story about some transformed guy's lesbian adventure.

>I would love to see a tg story about some transformed guy's lesbian adventure.
I just know there has to be an h-manga like this somewhere

>Also, why does your sexuality get swapped?
Because it's a fetish for repressed homosexuals.

But Lesbians senpai. What if the mc really likes some girl but finds out she doesn't do dicks?

>I only like this fetish for cute girl love
>The female love interest almost ALWAYS loses with two exceptions
True suffering.

I got to the third panel and it's already doing that stupid shit where the gender swapped guy is pressured into acting like a girl. Does this get better?

who said it was repressed

It's a one shot gender bender with a yuri end, I guess it gets about as good as you'd expect it to be. I liked it for filling a niche.

Pic related only had the high schooler turned into a loli dating his high school crush for like 4 chapters, sadly.

danbooru.donmai.us/pools/5389

Check this out.

A violent deliquent turns into a girl at an all boys school, meets a reverse trap and falls in love, and the reverse trap gets turned into a trap so "he" can make love to "her".

>Gay man gets TG'd into a girl
>He's happy at first since people won't look down on his love of dudes
>But the girl parts just weird him out since he's not attracted to girls
>The entire experience remains disorienting to him
>The usual "Falls for the same sex" plot happens and now he had to deal with liking girls on top of all of this

Close enough! Is there an English version yet?

Click on the images and hover your mouse over the dialogue boxes

Because men are superior to women, duh

Why doesn't this work the other way? Guys who become girls are pretty great girls (at least in the eyes of guys), but girls who become guys just make pathetic, femmy boys that neither guys nor girls actually like.

If it was set in the USA, it would be easier because they could just legally change their papers and just say that they had a sex change. So the drama would be more centered about acceptance of the new reality than for some legal issues.

In Japan, I have no idea because I am not sure how transsexualism is treated, even if it was done magically.

Does this mean men are their own ideal girls minus the body?

Oh. Thanks user. This is actually pretty good so far.

Wrong
FtM doujins usually have the bent girl wrack in the pussy, sometimes when she doesn't even want to
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58604366

Girls hardly ever develop likable personalities, interesting hobbies or just about positive qualities as humans because they get by just fine by simply having a vagina and are free to be as shitty of people as they want.

Men don't get handed anything so they have to actually become talented or interesting or likable in some way because nobody is going to give them a free ride through life just for having a dick.

So when you put a mans mind in a womans body you create something with a body people naturally care about and a great mind, which seems even greater because most people are used to women with shitty minds. But put a womans mind in a mans body and you just get a whinny lazy boring person nobody cares about or likes for any reason.

Way to just completely and utterly miss like an entire quarter of my post pal. Gold star to you.

I don't really know what to say if you really believe that crap.

Sure, hot girls tend to be vapid and boring since they have everything handed to them on a silver platter and less pretty girls tend to develop more interesting personalities to make up for it.

What you said is straight up wrong.

To me it's quite the opposite: I prefer genderbending because the genderbent boy still acts like a boy despite being a girl. See Boku Girl, for example, it was fun to watch her trying to act like a boy. And when she acted feminine, it was more meaningful (and cute) than when an actual girl does the same.

In the end the best part of genderbending is the gap moe.

Because brain structure determines sexual orientation so it makes sense for someone who's magically transformed into a girl to start liking dudes.

There is plenty of gap moe in series with no gender bending. What would make gender bending "special" compared to them?

It's a special type of thing because I want to suddenly turn into a girl.

So what his tells me is that gap moe really isn't a driving reason, but more "self insertion" and "wish fulfillment" more than gap moe.

>women with shitty minds

I guess your mom must be a vapid cunt, since you've probably never interacted with any other woman.

Uh oh tumblr is leaking again.

Go back to /r9k/ you retard.

Actually both:
>Guys turned into girls > girls because of gap moe.
>read tg manga for self-insertion and wish fulfillment

They can't even come up with original arguments or insults either. What's next, virgin? Basement dweller? Neckbeard? Fedora?

Fuck off with this shit already you retard. This is a genderbending thread, not a podium for you to rant about why you think women are subhuman.

Yeah and I'm sure that if an actual dude got turned into a woman the first thing he'd do is gargle on 70 dicks.
Fun fact, he wouldn't.

I'm just answering questions and correcting people. No need to your blood stained panties in an even bigger twist.

I'm a man you moron and I don't want you to derail this fucking thread with your retarded bullshit. Fuck off and go spread your biotruths elsewhere.

I dunno. I found Dilandau to be pretty convincing.

Or is that not fair because he doesn't remember being a girl?

I finished reading Nozomi Nozomu which was pretty damn while ride a bit short sadly but still good.

In terms of manga, there's a lot more freedom with how genderbent guys work compared to genderbent girls. Hell, a lot of girl TGs turn them into just another bishounen.

Plus, most of the creativity comes from guys writing how guys would act in a girl body. It's a lot easier to picture when you match up mentally with the character you're writing.

Okay, that is a reasonable response.

I guess you haven't read shoujo manga since a number of them have genderbending or bodyswaps where the girl turned boy attracts all the chicks.

My favorite genderbending manga was actually written by a woman.

First of all, wearing bloody panties isn't necessarily exclusive to women.

Second you're derailing it more than me by spazzing out and drawing what would have just been 2 posts into a big long argument. Way to go idiot.

That would be a good argument if a good chunk of good gender bending manga weren't written by women.

The ending triggered my phobia of identity loss but that part where he jacks/sucks off his sister was pretty hot.

>phobia of identity loss
wat

That must be a really tough one because getting over it would be losing part of your identity so you can never get over it.

>phobia of identity loss
This fetish isn't for you, man. Sorry to hear.

I dont know how to discribe it.
Just the idea of "you're not you anymore, you have to live a someone else's life" terrifies me.
Happens most often in bodyswap stories but I can usually tolerate it because in the back of my mind I know they usually switch back in the end
But sometimes they don't.

>Check out gender bending tag in manga site
>Most of it is trapshit
>What little body swapping stuff sucks
>Gender transformation stuff is really hit or miss, with some of them being really stupid.

Life is hard for GB fan.

If a guy called bane threatened your family and the FBI put you in a protection program, giving you and your family fake identities, would you die?

You missed the point that Yasu was still able to figure out that it was still him even though they switched places? They kept emphasizing they might look the same but are different.

can i get a source on this anime girl

Bump.

You need to know where to look. Here's another one from danbooru, this time about genderswapped journey to the west but comedy gags as well:

danbooru.donmai.us/pools/9976

Genderswapping works best as a spice/side dish. They character needs time to establish their identity when they were in their original gender first, or have the plot be more than just genderswapping.

Too much of a good thing tasted bland and boring.

The artist has a whole series of delinquents turning into girls on his pixiv.

pixiv.net/member.php?id=1596693

d-did a woman hurt your feelings user? we can talk about it if you want

blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1686393

Korean scans of a manga where a 50 year old mobster was surgically changed into a little girl.

No.

That's why this tier list is objectively true, identity-wise.

>S tier
Gender bending where reality is changed for the user such that they were actually born female
Being reincarnated with all prior memories intact
Advanced virtual reality which allows you to change your avatar

>A Tier
Gender bending where you can just pass yourself off as your twin sister or some crap (requires filling out forms, etc)
Reincarnation with no memories intact

>B tier
Gender bending which causes you to become someone you can't easily explain (different race, different appearance, bimbo, etc)
Body swapping with someone who you are familiar with (a close friend or family member)

>C tier
Body swapping with someone you have no relation with
Partial gender-bending (unless you're into futanari or cuntboys, you fucking pervert)

>D tier
Crossdressing
Non-magical gender bending (see: hormone therapy, genital surgery)
VR that works like the Gungale arc of SAO

Move each up a tier if gender can be changed at will.

>turns into girl
>stops wearing the boy's uniform

just fuck my shit up senpai, this is bullshit

>danbooru.donmai.us/pools/5389
Oh shit this is exactly what i was looking for. Translation when?

Its mostly hormones that decide this. Both pre-natal and the post-puberty.

Also if your literally changing someones brain they don't really count as a the same person anymore so you might as well through out the story.

He can't exactly use the men's changing room or do male sports and such anymore so what's the point in keeping the uniform the same?

girls in boy's uniform is maximum cute, how can you be so heartless user?

sorry meant to reply to this

Well the girl who loved him tried to make him a girl so she could put the crush behind her, so she pushed him to dress up in girl's clothes so she could get over being broken hearted.
I wont deny they look cuter just sayin'.

>Maken-Ki will never get a season 3
>Even if it does, we won't get another gender bending episode

Before MaiOlev asks, yes I know it was shit. But it was Xebec's finest work and considering the only other anime that seems to do genderbending semi-regularly is To Love Ru and the last time they did was like 8 months ago, I'll take what I can get.

> Xebec's finest work

What is Ladies VS Butlers?

Fine. Second-finest. Still don't know where the fuck their noses are though

Finest work involving gender bending.

Never. Try dumping it here for a Korean user or requesting some group to pick it up.

What's the sauce?

Use Sadpanda's reverse search.

Note: The uploaded file was detected as monotone. Only exact file matches are displayed.

sadpanda makes me nervous, I'd rather not make an account.

You're changing the rest of their body. It makes sense that you'd need to change their brain to be an actual girl considering that the brain is sexually dimorphic. Would a male brain even be able to properly regulate a female body?

And I think genderbending is more interesting if the character's mind is affected as opposed to it being the equivalent of a disguise.

Bingo
That was fast

Sadpanda's search has not worked a single time I've used it. And five years of attempts is a pretty good sample size.

Is there some super secret trick to it?

Does anybody know any non hentai MTF manga series worth checking out? I love the subject but selection is pretty small.

Fine.

HE'S CRACKED THE CODE

Girls make better boys than boys as well so it balances out i guess.