Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Al is the Archbishop of Pride, not Subaru. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/comments/4xl7eo/lnsynopsis_2nd_short_story_of_priscillaal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Emilia-tan my waifu

Shit thread.

Put some effort next time.

EMT a fucking cute.

Al is the only effort one should need.

Fucking Al was Satan all along

subaru has gorrila dick baby
he makes that dyke pussy wet

So where's that source that says Al will have a prominent role in Arc 7? Cause that can mean all kinds of things, and considering how he only leaves more questions instead of answers, it makes me wonder if we'll really find out anything game breaking.

We're still early in Arc 6 and it's been on hiatus for 4 months or so

So...Return by Death versus whatever the fuck Al can do. How could that possibly turn out.

I can't tell if you're insulting or complimenting his penis size.

I know that, I'm just wondering what that could even mean. I also don't think Subaru and the others will be able to leave the Tower until he gets all the other Authorities, right? So that means either Al or Priscilla arrive to hijack the plot, or something happens and Subaru and co, meet up with Al and Priscilla.

>he only leaves more questions instead of answers
That's the most apt description for each and every one of his scenes.
Gorilla dicks are tiny.
We only have a vague idea of what Al does and we don't even know if he's using it to its full potential. However, there's definitely some manipulation of time there.

Are we sure it's time? Since he mindbreaks those in the loop with him, it could all be in the head.

I think the rules are more that Subaru can't leave until he completes all of the trials he can complete, but I'm not sure. I believe also believe it's mentioned that there are other potential Sage Candidates, so I think it's quite possible that Al is going to use Priscilla to luck his way into the Sage Tower.
He mindbreaks them by forcing them to repeat shit forever, and he's used it in fights before to test out various possibilities. There's no reason to believe it's all in the head anymore than RbD is.

So was Al actually afraid of the mist thing, or did he want to be with it? Cause it seemed like he was pretty fucking terrified.

Is Subaru in love with Satella or does he hate her? I think there are some mixed feelings there.

Al's conscious mind knows he should be scared and wants nothing to do with it, but I'm guessing his unconscious mind wants to be with her.

I thought Subaru loved Satella, he just didn't know it. Maybe Al is the same.

someone spoiler me what is it about, plz

Post Subaru and Rem love please

Another Rem figure coming, it seems.

Rem a cute A CUTE

There's a mist on some place that's supposed to show people visions of the dead, an idea Al is quite strongly against, but it turns out that it only shows you people you're familiar with. He starts thinking the whole thing is kind of a joke and that its illusions are terrible, until one appears that matches Satella's description perfectly.

Then Al freaks out and tries to run away, until Priscilla destroys it. Then he gets angry at her for doing so.

Emilia Magnificent Turd

Too bad anime failed to deliver this

Oh, that's actually cute.

Do figures sell at all?
Seems like a complete waste of money to me

Maybe e thought he wouldn't see her so soon, and freaked out. But once he actually had a chance to think about it, he reacted accordingly. What Arc is this even in?

Rem will never steal a kiss from Subaru. Never. Subaru's lips belong to Emilia.

That seems retardedly OP though. For what reason would Satella give him that.

It's in one of the side stories. Whatever the case, it's pretty damned clear he's got a connection to Satella. There's a partial translation here.
reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/comments/4xl7eo/lnsynopsis_2nd_short_story_of_priscillaal/
>[Priscilla: By the way, Al, you're really against the reunion with the dead.]
>[Al: Because it's impossible. Death is final. You cannot meet the dead, and you shouldn't try to. That just makes one miserable. Doesn't it, Princess?]
>[Priscilla: While conclusion is similar, I and you have different course of thought. You cannot meet the dead, yes.]
>[Priscilla: Or, you must have the deceased you never wants to meet again.]
>[Al: Hey, Princess. Do I look like that serious person?]
Al really does his best to not look like a serious person, but I get the feeling he's actually one of the major players.

Rem figures? There aren't any out yet and only the nendo is up for pre-order. It's number 4 on AmiAmi's bishoujo figure ranking, so I guess it's doing well.

If you mean figures in general, I suppose they're doing well enough to be worth making.

you're Ram, right?

What I like about anime Rem is her more composed feel. However she still remains true to Subaru's read on her that it was an act. She acts all composed but when it comes to it she's helpless.

I just wish they kept more of Rem's confidence in this part. Right now it's safe to say that it will be a different take on the last part without betraying the source material.

>Elves are cute
>Emilia is a half elf
>therefore Emilia is only half cute
I guess her taking second place makes sense now.

>he's actually one of the major players
No way he isn't. I'm honestly kind of hyped for Arc 7 now, especially since it's obvious Arc 6 won't be Rem's return.

You know, when switching genders, that detailed future talk is actually kind of creepy.

So you're saying Al has GER's power?

Priscilla is

More please

How the fuck did he lose his arm with this? The fuck?

A daily reminder that she is best girl of the series.

>Elves are cute

Funny way to spell degenerate

A daily reminder that her heart belongs to one and one only.

He can't undo everything, in the worst case he can only damage control

This is the third right? Fourth if we count the nendo.

A N C I E N T
N
C
I
E
N
T

A daily reminder that she's already the Warlock of Envy's.

>especially since it's obvious Arc 6 won't be Rem's return.
I'm hoping there's some kind of partial solution available.
GER?
Sometimes there are attacks he just can't evade no matter how many times he repeats the fight.

How so? He's just describing the future he wants with her.

A daily reminder that Echidna's fluids are already inside her.

>especially since it's obvious Arc 6 won't be Rem's return.

Really? Why?

Does at least Puck come back?

A daily reminder that she already belongs to me.

I think so, yeah. Wonder when we'll see prototypes. Not into nendoroids, so I hope the figures will be good or that she'll get a figma.

>no shitposting thread
Good. I will stay here.

Rem is too cute

As much as I hate the retarded coma plotlines in just about everything, especially when it's a love interest, it's pretty obvious there won't be a solution shown in Arc 6. Now, if it's Arc 7 or 8, and no solution is sill found, then I'm ready to start calling Tappei a hack.

His PISS. Nothing else. She is still pure.

From a storytelling perspective, it's too early. That's why I'm pegging Arc 7 or 8 as her possible return, since those are pretty late in the game.

>Really? Why?
From what I've heard, it's really much too early to tell.
The Echidna AU implied the Sage option was separate from hunting down Gluttony, though Echidna didn't seem to think it was a good idea, so I think there's going to at least be the option to do something. It's just that I expect it's going to have a catch.

I meant it in general
Not to offend anyone but I think they are a waste of money.
And anyone who buys them are stupid.

How is it too early? If he waits too long, it'll be even more awkward trying to fit her back in.

Yeah, the fact that the Sage is also not the best option, and also MIA, is another tell. Arc 6 isn't going to be Rem's awakening arc. But I'm okay with this.

Look Reinhard, you may be the best knight there ever is and was but you can't get that girl. That being said, I need to apologize for saying shit about Subaru.

this

how can she be so perfect?

sauronfags?

No you're stupid!
People buy lots of "useless" shit all the time, value can be subjective.

The Sage not being the best option is probably the main reason why I think some progress might be made, while still leaving motive to hunt down Gluttony.

>trying to fit her back in
Do you mean this in a meta way, or a in-universe way? Cause wasn't there like, a year before the update of Arc 4? From an in-universe perspective, Rem being so out of place could work well for her development into an independent person. She'd be a complete fish out of water, not to mention the people around her have also changed.

Please post the rest of the pic
I wanna read the rest

There's no doubt the sage business will not work. Then there's the business with Batenkaitos, Alphard, and Arneb. Though there are three shades of Gluttony. Satiation, Bizzare Eating, and Gourmet. I wonder if Subaru needs all three. But that will be fucking difficult since they have skills and frenzy abilities.

I think he lost it shortly after coming to this world. Maybe he didn't fully understand his power yet

Do people actually think Subaru is going to turn into a Dark Lord?

>Yo, sis. I'm the master now

On a scale of 1 to 10, how pissed is Rem going to be when she find out about Roswaal's connection to the destruction of her village and the loss of her sister's horn?

Considering he is literally megaman since he gets the enemies powers but he goes deeper into DESPAIR the more he uses them, it's higly probable he will.

We are here
waiting

Arc 11. The ultimate plot twist.

I don't know, I feel like that might just be more despair disguised as a hope spot.

I would rather know if Ram will still take the clown cock

Rem and Sub are ok but those kids are ugly with those horns.
Hope they don't have ones like those in the actual IF story.
The horns seem to be a bit magical, no psychical, on Rem&Ram at least.

My dick can't wait. When is it going to be out and scanned ?

we already confirmed he is

People in comas shouldn't dream big.

Here you go.
Both. Being out of place could work for her development, but development also takes time. Waiting too long makes it harder to fit in, and leaves less time for her to recover to a point where she could be actively relevant. If she only returned in Arc 8, that would probably be way too close to the endgame. The original plan only had 10 arcs, and that was only bumped up to 11 later.

I think returning at the climax of Arc 6, in some form or another, would give her the right amount of time to worm her way back into an active role.

So still loves him after all that happened, so definitely. Which is why she needs her little sister to smack some sense into her.

I just got started (currently in ep 3)
Does it get better?

No. He goes gay by episode 13.

We will see what happens in arc 11, and I'm excited for arc 11.

I prefer to think of it as both. A dash of despair with a little hope, which just happens to be my favorite mix. Maybe with a few disturbing implications salted on there too.

That's a good point, I'll have to concede because I was under the impression that there would be more than 11 Arcs. We'll just have to wait until Tappei gets back under the writing board I guess.