Why are niggers so poor?

Anyone on Sup Forums been poor before? Is it really impossible to save money on minimum wage and niggers are poor because they are barely surviving paycheck to paycheck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2Ofa_GMKJU&t=1571s
youtube.com/watch?v=6qGiXY1SB68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AFRICAN AMERICAN CULTURE

because they don't grow up in an environment surrounded by people telling them that they can do whatever they set their minds to regardless of the circumstances.

instead they get people like rev jackson telling the next generation of niglets that they'll be fighting an intangible war with the white devil for their entire lives

No education, no jobs. What were you expecting? Where do you think they should be getting money from? Did you put any thought into this thread?

White kids imagine rich people as owning houses, running businesses, working in the higher echelons of society.

Black kids imagine rich people as driving luxery cars, wearing thousands of dollars worth of jewellery and spending 5 grand at a night club.

They just don't have any concept of economic sustainability. They are short sighted and money has nothing to do with security, it is only a way to measure one's position in the black social hierarchy.

to continue,

when I was a kid, we measured who's family was richer by what kind of house they had.

black kids measure who's family is richer by how much their relatives flaunt their wealth.

Houses are one of the best ways you can spend your money. Its an investment that you literally live in.

Flaunting your money is generally done through money sinks to show how little it effects your cumulative wealth.

Thing is, blacks don't have cumulative wealth. They get paid, they flaunt, they're back at square one.

Drugs are a problem. And then you have the gay druggies in SF and NYC that probably have HIV.

All societies started with nothing. Some managed to accumulate much capital. Some less so.

i've been and am poor. i live in a poor part of canada. now i don't know much about black people, but there's a LOT of native people where i live and from what i hear on here, they're basically the same thing.
it's partly cultural, and partly biological. niggers and native people are literally not hardwired to fit in to western society, and (((those people))) keep trying to make it work. it won't. black people and native people can't function in a developed society yet.

Whites, Indians and Asians are Low time preference.

Niggers are high time preference.

It's not a complex concept.

working at McDonalds every nigger i knew had to give a huge percentage of their paycheck to child support, one dude paying $600/month- virtually what he made. Plus none of them had any real career prospects due to criminal record, almost always possession/selling drugs, which I kinda understand when >50% of your check goes to some sheeboon you knocked up 5 years ago, that's how they try to make money on the side.
This is why I believe in abolishing child support (so long as it isn't replaced by welfare, otherwise you're still giving them incentive to breed)

>impossible to save money on minimum wage
Don't work for minimum wage then. Get some skills and get a better job. Work more hours. Study on your time off. Stop being a whiny bitch.

If you want a serious answer, read pic related. A bit long but very worthwhile. Will really illuminate a lot of things about the way black people think and function.

High time preference.
If you offer a nig $100 today or $500 tomorrow he will chose the former.

Maybe he'll come back the next day, demanding the 500 you offered.

money is racist

Democrats and their ever prevailing lust for slaves and votes.

Tbh if we really wanted to help black communities pull themselves out of the literal gutter, giving nigger women IUD and Depo Provera Contraceptive Injection

The sheer levels of single mothers to underage people [were talking puberty to 18] is a large contributing factor to the urban decay.

Young black men grow up with no strong male father figure in their lives, and the only other men/boys around them idolize gang culture and crime.

If 50% of black women were on contraceptives the issue would be solved within two generations.

>mum has me @ 16 years old
>will never have a job
>told by society my mom is a hero
>good role models are good
>rinse
>repeat

I grew up on welfare. Saved $10K from just living frugally off my welfare payments and moved to another country.

I've been somewhat poor before.
I was down in debt, and my family had cut me off. Either I returned home in shame, or I found a job. Thanks to Jesus, in his mercy, I found a small part time job working at a PF Changs. I made near minimum wage. It was the toughest , most trying era in my life. I suffered, and I was tested. Eventually, I rose to the challenge, and startest getting promotions.I rose from dishwasher, and went to prep-cook. I made more money, little by little.

IN time, I saved money, got me some certifications, worked hard, and got me a good job in IT. But it wasnt me. I didnt earn any of this. It was only God, in his glorious mercy that me worthy of a better job, and he gave me a well paying job that I can now be proud of.

I dont know what it is, but to start you need a lot of Jesus in your life to begin to change your life.

So the other shmucks who didn't make it or are stuck in min wage jobs must be because God said fuck them.

The culture to work for something, towards something, isn't there with niggers. It's also a symptom of having everything given to them on a silver platter.

No money for rent? HERE YOU GO!
No money for food? HERE YOU GO!
No money for drugs? Here's money for rent and food that you can spend on drugs!

It all makes sense now. Niggers are genetically predisposed to only care about the present.

they make shit money and don't know how to manage it. their culture sucks and people don't want to hire them cause they smell and are loud shitty workers.

that too, the left has whats called "The Racism of Low Expectations"

They think, and for the most part rightly so.
that niggers are idiots and can't do shit, so they throw tons of cash at them and hope for a miracle.

Not realizing that this trains them to be even more useless, as why work when the government gives you everything?

IQ

youtube.com/watch?v=R2Ofa_GMKJU&t=1571s

that's a pretty baller weave

>youtube.com/watch?v=6qGiXY1SB68

>no niggers
>no spics
>no fatties
Whites threw all of that away so they could be nigger-friendly and show how not-racist they are to the world.

Because they're genetically inferior

Because they are stupid and science has proven their low IQ

Rare flag

NGOs trolling on Sup Forums, get back to work!

They are fucking stupid and are in an eternal cycle of blaming white people for their problens.

The Chinese were oppressed to shit and the laborers that came here during the 19th century were poor as shit. Guess what? They pulled themselves by the bootstraps and now they are more educated and richer than whites on average.

GAF survivor here,

Just a reminder to some of the users on this forum to follow the rules. Many of us GAFers are here tonight and still shaken over what's happened to our forum, we don't need the extra stress. Please respect your unexpected guests and the site's rules
Thanks

no u

Look up the marshmallow test and see how the different races of kids did on it.

My grand mother and my grandfather were really poor
My grandmother work since she was 11 years old taking care of other childs and sewing my grandfather has two jobs as a woodcrafter and as a transporter of goods, also journalist.

They saved money money all their lives so my mother and my uncle could go to university, my mother did well her studies and despite being poor got a nice job working for the goverment. My uncle got headmaster of an school

IS not about being poor, is about your attitud when you are poor.
My family closed the gap from poor class to medium class within one generation, niggeers cant do shit right.

Growing up in absentee households, poor education, poor discipline, expectations of dependency and chaotic, rebellious, proud spirits.

Too broken. Welfare should be cut completely.

rare! are your people happy?

Drugs are not the problem, people stupid enough to get addicted and share needles is the problem. Stop blaming an object for peoples choices dumbass

depends who you're asking

It's because they said "fuck you" to God.

this proves he went to some shithole and had a run in with a bunch of dumbasses but that's about it man. pretty autismo honestly

I love that Mongolian Beef

Yes it is, but it's their fault. They keep voting to raise minimum wage, what do they expect? As soon as you get a raise, it becomes minimum wage.

royalties don't work you dirty peasant

Because they are niggers user. 3/5's human 2/5's undetermined. This allows for very little foresight.

I guess that makes sense because the "white" people have constantly developed over thousands of years. When they came in, they were undeveloped and had to get use to the overwhelming change and grow at a faster pace.