Bring down Eminem for hopping on the "Fuck Drumpf" train

Eminem is garbage. He's always been a fucking nigger wannabe. He's a traitor to his own race and now he is turning on his fans that support our President. We can bring him down and here's how:

We start making fake articles claiming that Eminem has had a ghostwriter for his whole career and start spreading them around. It will hit hard if we can get enough anons making fake articles from various sources claiming that this is real. We'd have to keep all the "facts" straight though like whoever's waging the claim, who the actual ghost writer is, etc.
Who's down to help with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

genius.com/Eminem-criminal-lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=1_aen2TSXj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quick take a cap before mods ban this.

Just did it. Who should we have as the ghostwriter? I'm looking for close, lesser known friends of his. Hoping to find someone either completely out of the spotlight or someone who has put out some music similar to his

Yeah but that's fucking retarded since it's very well known that Eminem writes his own lyrics and always has done - he got out there by fucking freestyling.

If you really MUST give a shit about someone who hasn't been relevant for more than a decade, then just focus on his own shit. His lyrics have become worse and worse over time.

Fuck, he said it best himself in his song Soldier when he said "till the fire inside dies and expires at 30", and oddly enough, everything he's done after he became 30 years old has steadily become shittier

why bother no one cares already

I'm down with it

Someone from D12

But the cofveve was hot. He had to drop the pot.

I'm back from /bant/, they just started talking about his music in 2007. Remember me from Sup Forums, going to /r9k/

You're a fucking genius.

I'm sure it's only something known because it's something he wants to be known. If we can create a shit ton of fake articles with consistent information, it should definitely do some damage.

Even if we go with your idea, what are we gonna do? Call him old and declining in quality? That doesn't hit hard

Fucking yes. Anyone in particular?

Lets meme him a fatal heroin overdose.

>he's irrelevant garbage
>we can bring him down
PICK ONE
>t. butthurt trumpanzees

>what are we gonna do?

You could always try not giving more publicity to an obvious publicity stunt

The only thing anyone should care about in regards to Eminem is that his daughter is hot

And fuck it since at this point I might as well just fucking help, say it was Proof, since Eminem got rapidly shittier after Proof died.

I know you're memeing fucks but his lyrics got way worse after Proof died.
Just go with Bizarre or whatever, your little game won't work.

So then why not spam dick tribute pics of his daughter? Maybe incorporate M&M's into the picture too or some stupid shit

this desu, pathetic OP

So you are saying you are ok with lying and spreading misinformation?

We could incorporate Kim into this

Just make fun of him. Make memes. The guys like 40 years old and he's still dressing like a middle school wigger with his posse of back up boons. He's a walking parody

That's an awfully hot coffee pot

>Feminem

I like this idea, who should be the one leaking the secrets? Maybe another member of the group? Family member? Another artist he's worked with/maybe now has beef with?

>After you hit a milestone age you're obliged to wear different clothes from what you wore your whole career
You can do better

omfg yes, guys Eminem is now trans

>Try to call out whites greatest freestyling dis tracker in history
have fun and stay mad fuck boys

The first song he ever did is the best song he ever did. Infinite. Everything hes done since is garbage.

How about appropriate his song "white america" for the alt right. Make him a hate symbol
Get BLM to go after him

Nobody cares about Eminem anymore, that's literally the whole reason he made that song was to get publicity for his upcoming album. He's desperate, stop falling for his Jewish tricks

He brought himself down. You don't need to do anything. Free speech.

I tell people IRL that I hate eminem for doing this whole "fuck dumpf XD XD" thing but then say I still like his old songs. I explain that I respect his right to criticize trump and all that but as a person of influence he has the responsibility to not tell people to go and revolt against the govt. until trump is impeached. I tell people that he shouldn't be advocating the next civil war over an election that didn't go his way.

I usually get weird looks until I say that I love his old music still, back when he had talent, then usually people nod in agreement with me. weird how that goes huh...

Sup Forums already shredded this faggot on the track

YESSSS, or we can use his song
"Criminal"
Here is a link to the lyrics
genius.com/Eminem-criminal-lyrics

Let's have talentfags remix his raps so he's saying redpilled shit against the Jews and niggers. Then just mass spam it on JewTube and forums.

Preprogramming you know. Some will be tricked, but most will find out. But that's okay, the point is to link jew hating and racism and him in people's mind. Do it long enough and as he fades into obscurity (talent and music wise) more and more will believe.

Patience is a warrior's most powerful weapon.

Eminem stopped being relevant in 2004.

Doesn't work, try reading the damn lyrics, it's full on libshit
Now this is hard to do but an actual movement

i like the idea about the talentfags but we need to have a lot of things going on at the same time

AWFULLY

DOLAN DRUMPF WASIST NOT MUH PREZIDANT ORANGE CHEETO PUFFS

The spirit of Proof. This is real hip hop. Fuck the Drake's and all those other fake fucks.
youtube.com/watch?v=1_aen2TSXj4

Made an article. Thoughts?

HOT

COFFEE

POT

>acused

Jesus Christ, Eminem. You wear more makeup than my ex.

link

Rumors > facts. Folks seek facts, but are more willing to defend a rumor they agree on (when it comes to celebrities). I think the fag dun good.

Doesn't have to be the real lyrics, the truth is what gets shouted the loudest.
There's already a good case for cultural appropriation than chimps go bananas for nowadays.
Besides, niggers don't read anyways

fuck lol, fixed

this is just pathetic

lil Wayne kissed birdman on the mouth on live tv and refers to him as daddy all the time. They aren't related. Didn't hurt his career one bit. You're barking up the wrong tree when it comes to music as most people just listen to the beats.

There is no link, I made it by using inspect element on an existing article and changing up some stuff

Marshall is that you?

I do too. I'm just a grammarfag.

is this the one that says "my name is... my name is...." ?

What a faggot.

Nice, that pic makes me think he is taking hormones in preparation for gender transition.

Thanks man.
Proof. Definitely the most likely, and he can't defend himself now.

noice

eminemtf

Everyone who uses that kike media go spread this. GoyBook, Shitter, Plebbit, wherever the zombies roam.

Yes. Y'all are making me sadder than that time I sucked Harvey Weinstein's dick.

you were on Sup Forums earlier gtfo

but i dont want to be associated with wigger who writes edgy wrap about raping swim teams and bashing fags.

if thats who the Left want to associate with, let them.

Your erection DIED MOTHERFUCKER DIED, GO TO SLEEP HARVEY, CLOSE YOUR EYES.

I fucking dare one of you retards to jizz on a pic of his daughter and send it to him.

LOL. This man has the winning idea. Folks should do that.

Go print it out, put in a plastic baggy to preserve it, and put it in an old fashion mailbox. REMEMBER, you DO NOT have to put a return address on it. Just a stamp.

What did Trump do to make Eminem so upset?

m&m , a bantu apologist, goes to do a show in a club in Africa, and get monkeypox.

>gtfo

Made some more articles. Spread them around other parts of the internet (Twitter, etc) to get this shit going

Here's another. Can we get more anons working on these/spreading them around?

everyone has ghost writers... why waste valuable time writing songs when you have a rockstar life to live, just pay some poor piece of shit who knows how to write

EMINEM BTFO

Idk a lot of rappers pride themselves on that sort of thing. Writing their own music makes it seem more genuine, and in the case of Eminem it works with his personas

probably the last one I'll make since thread is dead

One last bump before letting it die

>no return address
You probably haven't mailed anything recently.
USPS has required a return address for years.

>when you try to ruin the reputation of a singer who disagrees with you, essentially becoming the thing you despise the most

No one cares about Eminem, fuck this gay ass slide thread.
>SAGE

We write fake articles?
What are you, a fucking Jewish leftist?

Just let the Trump curse run it's course.

Don't give him attention and let him die.

Negative publicity is still publicity.
Don't let him get a new market among the lefties...(they probably won't buy his shit even then)

Proof has been dead for 20 years

see

No, this just makes you look like a bunch of triggered idiots. Get him where it hurts: his daughter.

That's retarded, Eminem is trash; all you have to do is promote his rivals and make fun of "I'm not afraid" which really was a super faggy song

Spreading fake news to help support Donald Trump, huh?

Great original idea, OP!

Trump is a kike shill, take your "LE EPIK /POL PRANK" shit back to plebbit.

His rivals are fags too, his daughter always has been his weak spot.

His daughter looks like an ayy lmao

Double d*bs of truth

marshall likes the dark roast if you know what im sayin g 100 100

Should I drop it on Donald Trump?

dont spread fake news. It will just spread the stereotype that we dont base our arguments on facts and use and manufacter fake news