youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not related to the pic you got but...

Bleiburg Massacre killed a hundred thousand Croatians and their executions were used as propaganda by the Yugoslav Boslehevik Serbs as Jewish victims of the Jasenovac work camp

It's time to move on from it.
Get over it already, ffs.

Get over a lie that is still killing Germans till today?

Stick to fucking sheep, abbo

This

We're sick of hearing about it you filthy kikes.

You'll get killed soon Khazar babyfucker

Hol up leaf...Are you saying we should keep this holocaust crap going ad infinitum? Because that's the implication of your reply.
Also, eat shit.

I met a survivor of Jasenovac at a Civil War reenactment this year.

I just said Jews should get over it you retarded moose fucking leafnigger.

happily voted for the approx 6 million died

im off to bed now. cya fags

>guy dresses up and makes-believe for fun
>trusting him to tell you the truth

He's probably part of a Holocaust LARPer guild too. There was a kid in high school who actually got a hand tattoo to look like a prison camp marker, just so he could tell kids he survived a Bosnian death camp.

Then we googled Bosnian death camp and realized he was lying, and he was stuck with a gay hand tattoo.

It didn't happen but it should have.

He didn't have any tattoos and he was pretty straightforward that he didn't remember much about it because he was four years old at the time.

He's not a Jew either, he's Serbian.

It needs to happen for real.

If he was 4 then he didn't really "survive" anything. Not anymore than you or I survived being 4 years old. I'm skeptical of anyone who openly chats with strangers about being in a fucking death camp, because it's not something people just chat about. My dad's friend fought in Vietnam, and he never fucking talks about it - not even to his wife or kids. I asked his son if he ever told him any stories and he said no, just that it was the worst time of his life.

And yet to this day we have serbs crying and telling lies about jasenovac and Europe wants us to feel the white guilt and destroy us.

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Allies tortured German POWs. Gerstein claimed 25 million were killed, does that sound believable? At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

Did you know allied soldiers accidentally killed a thousand concentration camp prisoners shortly after liberation? It's true.

They saw how emaciated they were, so the allied soldiers gave them their rations. The prisoners wolfed them down. Fat, greasy food for soldiers is good to keep a soldier going, but it was disastrous for the prisoners.

When your body is starving, feeding it such fatty greasy food is a death sentence. The body needs to be slowly nurtured back to health instead! So these prisoners who ate the rations ended up dying of digestive problems shortly after they were liberated.

Then the allies piled the bodies up as if to show the Germans had been killing them. This is sourced in one of the above videos.

And what's the difference? Serbs are balkan kikes. And if he was 4 we wasn't there because it was for people who were against the regime (croats serbs or anyone else it didn't matter). So to believe kike serbs is just like believing in a 6 mil jews meme.

>If he was 4 then he didn't really "survive" anything.

His father was killed there and the reason he survived is because his mother smuggled him out when she was taken removed to be a laborer.

Considering that Jasenovac was a living Hell where the cruelty of the guards and squalid living conditions rivaled Auschwitz (arguably surpassed it in some ways), I'd say he's a bona fide survivor.

>My dad's friend fought in Vietnam, and he never fucking talks about it - not even to his wife or kids.

There's a major difference though, your father's friend was an adult when he had those experiences. This guy was a kid at the time. It would not have the same impact on him.

Also, trauma affects people in different ways. My mother was abused as a child and she won't shut up about it. She brings it up in conversations where it's completely uncalled for.

>Serbs are balkan kikes

UstaĊĦe plz go