Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=evangelion live action leslie jones
youtube.com/watch?v=qPnmPfeZEpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

honestly the more niggerized our shit gets, the better
more nfl kneeling
more of this
anything to wake these whites up

this wouldn't even make a difference because every single live-action anime adaptation has sucked, and there will never be a good one because it's physically impossible

Fuck off with this bait, you homo.

OH MY GOD IS THIS REAL ZOINKSSS

oh God please no

>posting a fake anime story on literally the largest anime autism board in the universe

wew

is she gonna be penpen but instead a gorilla?

I don't give a shit to find a picture but in the new Disney beauty and the beast like half the village is some shade of shit wearing blond wigs. This takes place in 17/1800s France

DON'T CARE IF BAIT ANGRY NOW

If you watched the anime, you would realize that Asuka is a cock slut. She'd probably be a coalburner in the future. Just mentioning this fact gets you banned on Sup Forums.

What's the problem with her being black? Asuka is German, and all German's are black now.

Also bbc running YouTube educational videos about Roman Britain with everyone being shitskin

Bullshit

no

please christ don't fucking even

if they let hideaki anno sign off on this he has no balls

It fits, Asuka is a nigger tier waifu

me thinks shes to old to play a high school girl. also im a little sick of america trying to make anime inspired live action movies

its like white people ran out of creativity or something. i know i know blade runner 2049 exist and its a unneeded sequel to a movie from the 80s .its not new. how about another transformers movie nobody wants to watch or a million more comic book movies all inspired by shit created 30-50 years ago

Asuka is for cucks, this is true.

so who's going to play Rei? Caitlyn Jenner?

ghost in the shell was alright was visually nice

FAKE AND GAY

Fuck you, Asuka is pure!

This

>Black
>washed

Pick one.

>There are some aspects of asuka's backstory and character arc which resonate deeply with black culture
So being an obnoxious shit, having violent tendencies, having your mother kill herself and being choked out at every opportunity?
Sounds about right

>preferring the suicidal blue bitch
Typical burgershits

Fuck of out of my country with your shit taste ya dirty chink

The Tokyo Ghoul one was good. So was Death Note.

Fake shit is fake.

waifu=/=girl you faggot

>black
>washed

>Hollywood

>literally having to invent images to back up your arguments because this emo bitch never raised more than a smile in the rebuilds and NGE
The fuck up ya fuck wit wog

I want this to be real.

Who would want a dumb cuck coward like Shinji though?

Underrated

still sucks we'll never see decent remakes though

I can see it now, the Angel mental rape scene would be fantastic.

>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH LAWWWWDY! WHERE DEY AT! DEY UP IN MAH HEAAAADDDD RAPIN ME N SHEIT! YO SHINJI! HELP ME THE FUCK OUT YOU PASTY WANNA BE NIGGA! OOOOOOOOOOHHHH LAWD!

>inb4 Evangelion 3.0+1.0

Is she going to play the EVA unit when it rips its mouth guard off and eats the intestines of a dead angel?

>People in this thread thinking that OP's image is real when a simple Google search will let you know it isn't

lmgtfy.com/?q=evangelion live action leslie jones

>not knowing Sup Forums is a site where people post bullshit and other people pretend to believe it

'oh lawdy' is outdated. the current stereotype is 'oh heeeelllll naaawww' while moving your head sideways

>Casting a gorilla in one of the most sacred anime movies ever
>An anime that is adored by Japanese and Caucasians almost exclusively
Dead on arrival movie in 3....2.....1.....

Shinji will be played by John Boyega

>disagreeing with anyone on /a
That’s a dangerous game

oldfagblackanon here. there's is no way in FUCK this is real. this might just me push me over the fucking edge.

Here's a good one:

youtube.com/watch?v=qPnmPfeZEpM

WHAT THE FUCK THIS CANT BE REAL

this quite honestly
I just finished watching this series 5 minutes ago and happened into this thread by coincidence.
I honestly don't see what the big deal is

ASUKA IS FUCKING GERMAN

FUCK YOU AMERICANS

I think it is absolutely fitting.

>MAYBEY UHHHHHH, I COULD LEARNA LUV MYSELF
>AYYY CONGRATZ

It's not.

Meh,got me to google it.

fpbp.
Tear down every mass entertainment system for normies. Only then will they revolt against tyranny.

> get hired to direct live action version of anime
> it's one of the most popular ones with a very fanatic fanbase
> realize this is never gonna work
> cast minorities as a safety net; if your movie flops, you can blame racism

>Keep posting pics hahaha

Its amusing fishing for (you)'s though! I don't know what it is, but they hate "crossborders" for some silly reason.

Does it really matter? Shinji is a faggot for Kaworu.

You know Asuka will be B L A C K E D in the future. She has AMAZING potential for this considering she got fucked by Touji Suzuhara in the deleted scenes.

There's only one good female in all of Eva.

THIS

Whats the saying? Things have to get worse before they get better.

In my eyes, society has to absolutely collapse before we can create the world we want.

>Death note

You are joking right? I'd be hard pressed to find a live adaptation that was worse. Even Dragon Ball Evolution was better than that hunk of shit

Dragon Ball Evolution was kino
>that scene where Goku takes the time to drag enemies he knocked out into the lava in order to kill them while they're unconscious

>t. zoe quinn fan

>waifu=/=girl you faggot

I prefer the term "shit-smearing" to blackwashing.

And Asuka is kinda uppity...

>seems legit

70 posts in ant the thread has devolved into anime shit

>1 post by this ID

fuck off kike