Will New Zealand take back all their shitty criminal citizens now we dont want a single one of them living here

Will New Zealand take back all their shitty criminal citizens now we dont want a single one of them living here.

t. wog with aboriginal ancestry

I feel embarrassed when I hear about New Zealand people committing crime in AUS, I think generally they are not European New Zealanders though, why don't your government just deport them if they break the law?

desu we have prob lost millions of whites to aus over the years

update your dam flag sand bong

Your gov need to bring back the White Australia policy

Threat starter do you care about the European New Zealand immigrants in Australia or just the non Europeans who come from New Zealand?

A
FUCKING
FERN

Please just deal with them, we have enough fucking issues as it is

same with yours though

Reminder that Australia and New Zealand will never be even 1/10th as cool as AMERICA.

OI CUNT RUGBY AND VB

we talking about islanders?

Yes I'm pissed because we cant send them back yet their new PM wants to ban aussies from NZ universities like we're the problem.

I don't think the new NZ PM want's to ban Aussies from our universities, but for the record Australia is now charging New Zealanders foreign fees to attend theirs like we are the same as Asians or Indians.

And yes you can, and do get rid of New Zealand immigrants who commit crime, they deport them back here all the time

>Australia sends back all the right wing kiwis
>NZ sends back all the left wing Australians
You lose

Aww carn, at least let Dusty's dad in

not with the new govt

GET THAT PIECE OF SHIT FLAG OFF MY SCREEN!!!!

Maybe with Winny Aussie immigration might become more favorable in politics.