It's from the 90s maybe 80s, i remember this woman got shot and was being chased...

It's from the 90s maybe 80s, i remember this woman got shot and was being chased , it included a big cyborg dude that held open a closing door it crushed him (pretty graphic) and she ran ,got away. took a shower and bullets proceeded to fall out of her skin (not ghost in shell) she was a tough alpha female from the looks of it. I can't get the name of it. That's all the parts I remember it from as a kid. I'm 22 now. Anybody know anything about it let me know please!

>>wsr?

>>/wsr/

Armitage III?

Armitage III maybe?
Anyways, boku no fuck off to /wsr/

OP I saw this anime too but I too can't remember what it was! I remember I liked it

Oh fuck off with your shitty veiled rec thread. There's literally a board for retarded mouth breaking goat fuckers like you already.

Might have been Armitage III but there's a few others it could have been too. I really love those cyborg/robot anime. Except for Ghost in the Shell that shit sucks ass. Overrated.

>MUH SECRET CLUB!!

>shitty veiled rec thread
It's literally not even veiled.

Kill yourself.

Take that back you double pleb

Kill yourself, newfag.

>mouth breaking
Y-you show them, user!

ask /m/

you'll probably get an answer and more

The fact that you default to this argument when presented with very simple and straightforward board rules and etiquette says a disturbing amount about how ignorant and moronic the people who complain about the whole "sekrit club" thing really are. Sup Forums and Sup Forums are about as far from sekrit club you can get these days, I suggest you fuck off back there and stay there where you belong since you apparently adore them so much.

>contrarian

Not that guy but how dare you use Helck in such a way.

>veiled rec thread

Do you think rec stands for recognition? Reconnaissance? Recollect?

Just sage report and hide, is that really so hard?

Fuck off.

Look man I agonized over it too but it was too perfect, I had to. Besides I will have you know I firmly draw the line at attempting to exploit or pervert Helck himself in any way so I'm not without a sense of standards.

>report
Nice try.