Reality has a liberal bias

Reality has a liberal bias.

If you understood the most basic facts about social correlation, it would be instantly obvious next to no one is wealthy on Sup Forums, and nearly everyone is a flaming racist with major anxiety issues who went all in for tangerine fucktard.

Sane people would notice the rich and powerful are largely all Democrats or moderate Republicans very much in the Romney mold. They are never Klansmen or Trumpists. Even baby hands himself is likely deeply indebted trailer trash, as proven by his incessant refusal to release his tax returns like every other President.

Insane people refuse to acknowledge our election was HACKED, flaunt their pedestrian bigotry, and think magic internet bitcoins are an easy ticket to a pimped out car.

You should have let her win. We'd have banked good paying jobs, free mental health treatment,and we'd be halfway to flying cars. Instead our country and the rest of the world gets to lose sleep and money worrying about how hard the most powerful man on earth shit his pants on Twitter this week.

Pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys

leaf

Her face is laughing but her eyes aren't. I like how Leftists detest the wealthy yet suck their cocks in every way imaginable. The "trailer trash" you so callously speak of are the true proletariat in today's world. Though I wouldn't expect critical thinking from a shill. What thread are you trying to slide?

100 years ago, the academic elite was extremely racist. The same institutions that transmit objective knowledge amongst the wealthy also transmit subjective culture.

Since i don't want people with shitty culture to use objective knowledge to further their shitty goals and wreck a vast swatch fo the human gene pool for centuries, i'll keep the retards in power and enjoy the stagnation until my fellow smart people are in touch with reality again.

>hurr i have empathy durr
>the traits of the underclass are actually admirable
>we should cease medical testing on chimps because it makes me feel sad when they feel sad
>people are people even when well defined groups are unequal on average controlling for all possible influences
>t. didn't even organize their room by object size as a child

>"out election"
>a leaf

get crunched

>Reality has a liberal bias.
kys faggot

>"""""""""""""""""""""Free""""""""""""""""""""""
10/10 guaranteed replies
50 percent + of my tax goes healthcare because my province is full of worthless do nothings

>Reality has a liberal bias.

Say it a googolplex times, it still won't be true.

> conservation of energy
> conservation of inertia

if reality has a liberal bias, why are liberals always trying to engage in social engineering?

if reality has a liberal bias, why is liberalism considered a novelty of human evolution whereas conservatism is considered a necessity of human evolution?

if reality has a liberal bias, why is it that whenever an AI interacts with people at large, it espouses right wing views and has to be 'taken down for repairs' ?

if reality has a liberal bias, how come all postmodernists are liberal, and they're always trying to push 'nothing is real' tier nihilism?

if reality has a liberal bias, why is Trump president?

Dip$#it.

Shills really need to work on making better b8s. SAGE for low effort

>if reality has a liberal bias, why are liberals always trying to engage in social engineering?
to create the conditions for the promulgation of their worldview (to create the bias)
>if reality has a liberal bias, why is liberalism considered a novelty of human evolution whereas conservatism is considered a necessity of human evolution?
these two things are not contradictory, in fact the more recent political belief to emerge would be expected to be the more popular
>if reality has a liberal bias, why is it that whenever an AI interacts with people at large, it espouses right wing views and has to be 'taken down for repairs' ?
because the liberal bias is the liberal worldview laid down on the real world, whereas the right wing bias seeks to work from the opposite direction, creating a worldview based on observation
>if reality has a liberal bias, how come all postmodernists are liberal, and they're always trying to push 'nothing is real' tier nihilism?
again, these things are not contradictory. intellectualism is not liberalism.

>if reality has a liberal bias, why is Trump president?
seems to me like this a cause and an effect more than anything

>Reality has a liberal bias

Spotted the deep state brainwashing apparatus

Roasting in epic lead

1. reality doesn't have a liberal bias, you have to tweak reality until it conforms to your worldview and you can be a triumphant prick over those who disagree w/ your world view. Good to know.

2. Conservatism is a necessity of human evolution. Human evolution is a reality, ergo, conservatism is reality. Or perhaps you're the rare left wing creationist? Is that you, Kim Jong Un?

3. Are you implying conservatism doesn't have an impact on the real world, and all they do is make statements based on what they observe?

4. Intellectualism is not liberalism, you're correct for once. Nihilism and postmodernism are not intellectualism either, though. Pseudointellectualism, perhaps.

5. To be fair, I'm going raven paradox on you now... Cause: Reality has a liberal bias. Effect: Elect a liberal leader.
We did not elect a liberal leader though, quite the opposite in fact. At the very least, it's safe to conclude by working backwards, that reality does not have a liberal bias.

>reality has a liberal bias
I always wonder how that statement actually holds up considering every liberal I know is very out of touch of reality and seem to live in some sort of fantasy land. First time I heard that was from Colbert who is the biggest (((puppet))) I've ever seen

Trump won the educated white votes and the rich vote.

Trump voters are richer than Clinton.

Hi Stephen Colbert.

>our country

>nearly everyone is a flaming racist with major anxiety issues who went all in for tangerine fucktard.

and won

This is why nobody likes you

cunt

A

>Insane people refuse to acknowledge our election was HACKED, flaunt their pedestrian bigotry, and think magic internet bitcoins are an easy ticket to a pimped out car.
>check flag

Nice proxy

Actually like everything that comes out of a liberals mouth, the polar opposite is true. Liberalism is the absence of reality and the full embrace of a fantasy that defies all human instinct and behavior.

>Leaf
>inane Hilldawg shilling
>1 post by this ID

Wow, really convincing case you made there. Sage you to the moon Ahmed, and take the rest of your brood with you.

“Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers,” Tiffany Calloway

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

1. At the time of your child's birth were you and the father married
Caucasian: 97% NO
Asian: 85% NO
Hispanic: 95% NO
>whores

2. Did you and the father of your child eventually marry?
Caucasian: 80% NO
Asian: 92% NO
Hispanic: 99% NO
>give the milk away for free, why buy the cow?

3. Number of children the participant has
Caucasian: 1 50%, 2-4 49%
Asian: 1 86%, 2-4 14%
Hispanic: 1 15%, 2-4 80%
>asians learn their lesson, whites + hispanics can't keep their legs shut

4. For women with multiple children, do the children have the same father?
Caucasian: 82% NO
Asian: 75% NO
Hispanic: 81% NO
>wow, look at these worthless fucking whores

5. Annual earnings
Caucasian: 15% unemployed 75% once you go black, you're a single mom

9. Does your child have a good relationship with their father?
Caucasian: 94% NO
Asian: 89% NO
Hispanic: 98% NO
>black "men" = horrible neglectful fathers, probably abusive too