Anyone else regret taking the redpill?

Anyone else regret taking the redpill?

This shit wasn't for me. The illusion of a multicultural society was comfortable.

What's the point of being redpilled about the real world if I can't do anything to change it anyway? And I'm just left with a feeling of hopelessness

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7XExjrZxTdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would you regret gaining knowledge and awareness? Why would you long to go back to being a sheep?
Why are Canadians this gutless?

Well this house of cards isn't going to stand forever. At least you can prepare and warn the ones you love. You can make a difference in your day to day life. I think the red pill is freeing. It's made me realize that none of this shit matters and I should just focus on the things that do matter. Like following my own path of personal growth and not getting caught up in the nonsense and decadence that plagues my generation. Once you learn to let go you'll feel so much better

you can still get drunk and high while fucking asian and brown chicks you know despite haveing taken redpill

Leaf redpilled is too hard for you to digest . You can however take the bluepill and suck ahmed dick forever

It's never too late user. Watch the greatest story never told on YouTube. You really want a red pill? This is the fucking fountain of knowledge right here.
youtu.be/7XExjrZxTdk

>tfw I posted this same thread with a similar image of Cypher years ago
>tfw I've seen similar threads with similar images since.
>tfw I will see similar threads with similar images in the future

You can never go back, I am sorry user. The good news is, we still might win.

Be gone weak minded fool.

Because there's nothing I can do about the world and I would rather just enjoy the 'simulation'?

Win when? Trump turned out to be a zionist con and the rest of the world is going more leftist by the day. Better to just accept the (((machines))) won and be happy.

Don't get me wrong, Europe and Canada are fucked, but it's not too late for America. Trump was just a best case scenario in 2016, he was never actually going to save the country like Ron Paul was. But Trump is helping redpill the masses in this country, 2024 will be interesting.

>The illusion of a multicultural society was comfortable.

Now entirely sure what you mean by this. You presume that the world will never move beyond it's current organization of cultures/races? Everything about the technological revolution tells us we will become interconnected. How stupid can you be?

Sup Forums isn't the end of the journey, user. Here they'll feed you the redpill and toss you into the abyss. It's up to you to find Zion and truly live your life free of the simulation. The truth is that there really is nothing to fear.

We are about to enter into the golden age. Chill out leaf and have faith.

literally nothing good will happen and nothing major will change, it'll be the same tired shit as usual

massive change and "golden ages" only come from mass disease or war, and neither of those are happening any time soon - it doesn't serve """their""" purposes

It's not too late to come back... your waifus been waiting for you.

I felt like you for a few years too. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Remember that all that lefty bullshit is fine to believe when you're young, probably even helpful. But if it means you spend your time sleeping around, taking drugs, virtue signalling, emasculating yourself etc. you aren't setting yourself up for a good life when you're 25+. Once the red-pilled man emerges from the initial depression and hatred stage, he will always marry a better woman, will always pursue better hobbies, he will always choose a life path he can genuinely devote himself to, and he will gain a better understanding on how to raise a child and save his own soul.

Simply emerge from the trial you are currently facing, you are close to victory.

Cause we lose friends on social media when we speak out controversial subjects.

Waifus are very compatible with the redpill, tho
They can serve as a representation of the female ideal, one which to pour your unrequited romantic feelings and lust into so you can stay level-headed around biological females

>Weak faggot Canadian trying to demoralize white people

Just off yourself, you'll only be a liability in the coming war

>there's nothing I can do about the world
Does that mean you were just peachy with the way the world was before you got redpilled?
There was absolutely nothing you wanted to change about it when you wre a tool? Were you planning on being a nerf, a useful idiot for the rest of your life? What the actual fuck is your whining about if our reality is a simulation anyway?
Grow some nads faggot.