Congratulations, user-kun! You were choosen by the devil...

Congratulations, user-kun! You were choosen by the devil, so you will receive an unlimited amount of cash to create new anime. What kind of anime are you creating? What's the plot? is there some kind of twist?

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

>unlimited
I will create everything i want. Why limit myself to 1? All kinds of stuff.

Big budget animated adaptation of Jyoshikohei.

Multipart OVA based solely around my specific fetish.

Season two of Etotama.

>Jamboree de ikou!
Cute girl scouts from nippon goes to a world jamboree and meet with all sorts of scouts from all round the world.
Adventure!
Cool activities!
Life lessons!
>autisticly accurate representation of languages, uniforms and knots
>every episode is one day during the jamboree
>some flasbacks are allowed for when cool scout stories are told
>tags: sol, comedy, cooking
I'll write the script ofc.

Some kind of moe harem show with lots of cute girls, I guess.

An anime about Chihiro-sama jewing the shit out of players. 3 cours minimum.

Cute girls doing cute things, but the twist is that they are all futanari, and there is lots of implied sex between the pairings.

>viking anthology
>autenthic music like jojk and kullning used

>maharabyata
>hindu mythology
>condensed into katanagatari/folk tales of japan style

>yopparai tales
>experimental animation a la tonkatsu dj
>tall tales told in a pub about crazy shit that went down when people were drunk
>like when your buddy told you about his other buddy
>who caught a real life hobbit and locked it in his kitchen
>turned out he just freaked and kidnapped a midget

>Blood enough
>vampire lives through wwII as a solider of the wehrmacht
>forrest gump style featuring lots of famous aces, commanders and battles
>realistic enough portrayal of war and /k/ approved
>spinoff with luftwaffe ace vampire loli squaring off against soviet witch ace pilot

>The Ender
>Armageddon occurs
>barons of hell intrigue against eachother as they nominally cooperate to annihilate all living things
>lucifer is the enigmatic boss
>humans are just background noise that valiantly try to fight their slaughter
>the final fight will be against the heavenly host
>hell demons are scheming yet magnificient bastards with lots of keikaku
>angels are utterly inhuman, dogmatic and inscrutable
>gregorian chanting in the ost has nevwr been more appropriate

I can go on forever

A shitty flavor of the month LN adaptation and pocket the rest of the money.

Evangelion 4.44

Or an orchestra shounin

A pro-gaming anime, something like Kaiji meets World Trigger rank wars. There would be absolutely no romance and minimal female characters.

A hentai. An adaption of the writings of Dr. Butthead. Palutena, Samus, Rosalina, all the hot Nintendo chicks.

Actually well animated hentai, maybe by Kyoani or something.

>Street Samurai
>delusional young black man is having brain problems after a mugging
>thinks and sees his ghetto as warring states edo with himself as a samurai
>goes to war against the local crime gang
>with a katana
>wu tang, rza and all that heavy hip hop sheit
>heavily influenced by the maxxx in narration
>and ghost dog
>the movie, not the naked ass baby shit anime

9/10

I'd watch the fuck out of this.

sports anime with thicc girls training for wrestling or olympic weightlifting.

Blitzkrieg Tennis.

Set in an all girl high school somewhere in Japan, but somehow the school's attributes remind us of WW II Germans.
There is a power struggle between 2 of the most prominent powers, Student Councils against Sturm Girls, aka vicious delinquents gang of girls.
Student Council President, 2nd year Hikaru is also a member of the tennis club and also a very skillful tennis player with her deadly top spin.
Sturm Girls' most deadliest member, 1st year Gisela is also very talented in tennis and wanted to join the club, but Hikaru was totally against it due to rivalry between the two factions.
To settle things up, Gisela challenged Hikaru in a tennis match.
After the match, both of them became friends, and together they joined forces and aim for the national tennis competition.
Ass the story grows, the chemistry between both main characters got stronger and stronger, and they involved in a romance. But before their relationship getting any further, one of them revealed to be a male.

Muv-Luv Trilogy

Symphogear season 6.

I'd fund Teekyuu for the rest of my life.

>unlimited amount of cash
I destroy the global economy within months

Nagasarete Airantou or Yuusha ga Shinda anime

Now get this. The anime is ass. Literally.

There will be twists.

Since I'd actually feel like seeing a profit in return I'd join forces with some outfit that people actually pat attention to like Aniplex and get them to make an idol anime written by Gen Urobuchi scored by Hiroyuki Sawano, character design by Akio Watanabe and directed by Akiyuki Shinbo out of Shaft and cast Yuki Kaji and Yuuki Aoi as the leads. Kalafina on OP and Sawano x Aimer on end and I haven't really thought of the rest yet but I don't really think it matters cause with those names my success is already guaranteed and all you fucks would automatically tune in and praise the shit out of my creation for the staff and you know it.

I spend trillions on a multi-national blacksite project to revive Satoshi Kon, and with his help create the best TV Anime the world has ever seen. Cute girls doing cute things, the twist? one of them is actually a cute boy.

>What kind of anime are you creating?
Sequels for all of these:
>Aiura
>Amagi Brilliant Park
>Anne Happy
>Bakuon
>Barakamon
>Etotama
>Galko-chan
>Gochiusa
>Kill me Baby
>Mikakunin