why is her health such a huge concern?

run forest run!

R A R E
A
R
E R A R

RARE SHILL

"Wow, what a terrific audience."

You have more internet than you have clean water.

BASED RARE nigger

I didn't know they had computers that deep in the jungle

She fell down the stairs and broke her toe like a week ago. At least that's her story.

NEW
E
W

Fed tier thread derail.
6/10
/thelist/

$2b hard at work

Because she said during the campaign that she was the pinnacle of good health and now watching her rapid deterioration is amusing.

Kek, took me half a second

way to go Blumpftards, we could have had the first Timmeeeh president but no you had to vote Glumpf!

Soon brothers, soon her cannibalism karma will catch up with her and the MSM will spin the shit out of it.

it's not that surprising that her health is shit. she's like 75 years old.

She is preparing to avoid jail time

She's on the late stages of Kuru. The only reason she's been able to delay death is because she has access to medical treatments we don't even know about.
Makes me feel warm and fuzzy that the Universe is catching up with this murderer, though.

haha, it also works because for her that is a big audience

Keeping up appearances, can't wait for this evil cunt to roast in hell

>Soon brothers, soon her cannibalism karma will catch up with her and the MSM will spin the shit out of it.
It's ironic that Donald Trump was nicknamed 'The God-Emperor' and Hillary Clinton's ended up the one being kept alive with blood magic.

We could have had this model of health seconds away from the nuclear codes. What's wrong with this country?

The next act is that she has a terminal disease. Mrs Clinton passed away from (x). Her legacy yada yada. This train ain't stopping!

She caught the polio from blowing FDR

IT'S OVER DRUMPF
YOUR NUCLEAR CODES ARE NO USE
BEHOLD, A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR

This.
She'll play the sympathy game, please mista president, you sure can pardon a poor cripple and soon to be widow

does that change the fact that trump is a neocon and has broken every single foreign policy promise he made during the campaign?

I'm tired of the Kuru meme. Kuru is cruxfeld-yakob disease spread by eating brain/spinal tissue.

Even if she was a crqzy cannibal, they wouldn't eat an obviously sick child, and likely avoid brain/spinal tissue altogether.

I saw people try to link the tongue hole to this disease, and that is 100% false as well. Tongue hole has some other cause/purpose...

She's 69, trump is 71

Mob broke the bitches legs for bringing it all down

Nono man, she, quote, “ran down a stair and turned her head to look behind her“

Everybody does that, right ? Totally normal. Especially when your 117 yrs like Hillary. I always run down stairs. But typicaly i write on facebook when i do or read mails on my smartphone. Normal, isnt it.
And im.totally not lying....

does that change the subject?
No. Fuck off, shill.

>the classic "she wouldn't get caught" logic
>she's not a cannibal because there's no way she'd eat bad human meat
think about how stupid you sound.
she eats and fucks kids. QED

old people suck. we should banish them all to an island after 65 and AARP can pay for it.

Holy fuck

no, this is gay

the cia niggers they glow in the dark

>Most people her age when falling down stairs break a hip or mess up their back and arms

Are people actually buying this crap that everything is fine with her still?

Trump literally broke her.

"individual is incapable of walking without support" at stage two. In last stage she will be incapable to even sit.

already in the folder, not that rare :/

whats kuru and what are the medical treatments?

For Kuru, sure.

It was her tur-
her tur-
her tur-
tur-
tur-
She should be president.

Reminds me of an argument on jewbook, this "British" woman of Turkish descent was so butthurt about brexit she said we should ban older people from voting. She's a liberal green party voter.

Her 70th birthday is Oct 26th... this Friday. Sup Forums should do something special for her.

Send her some Trump diapers!

>in the folder
I hope you morons don't just fucking drag these flags from the forum, because you can literally download all these flags without having to see them firsthand

You should always screenshot a rare flag when you see when, any flag collecter who isn't autistic knows this

Dead by X-mas.
Trump delivers again!

We all know what this is about. Enjoying the last days in freedom. Hillary is going to jail and she knows it.

Fake & Gay

I was just thinking this is like FDR.

Fuckin weird i'm glad she lost.

Whoa there lil' buddy, I didn't say she didn't do all that stuff.

I'm just saying her health decline has a different cause.

Ok so suppose she did what you said, why aren't there any other high ranking power brokers exhibiting similar symptoms? Was she the only one doing this?

Maybe some chilled "monkey" brains

I can't stop laughing

Exact same date as the JFK file release
Spoopy

meanwhile
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP_J6gmJYiU

This

Why don"t I see it on CNN or NYT?

wheres the fun in that? i do it because its mildly amusing for me, not because i desperately want to have a 16x11 image of every single flag that exists on earth.

what

>not screenshotting the post of a flag as a proof you were there and you didn't just gnab every flag from the Sup Forums flag page

Essentially what you're doing IS having a 16x11 of every flag that exists on earth when you're not doing this

Has anyone whose every broken a toe worn formarm crutches for it?

"Useful idiots" as Yuri would say.
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Cunt got Purple Crutches

lmao

Shouldn't you be painting the side of some niggers mud hut?

youtube.com/watch?v=J0ebEneH6tY

YAS QUEEN!

South park?

Death watch.

i'm on break

>jeanine
begone boomer

"I've fallen and I can't shut up!"

Good catch
This fuckin bitch is surrounded by the most evil people on the planet and they think it's some sort of joke.

>wearing braces of some kind
those are crutches you invalid

Questions arose of Jesus Campos having his cane backwards and if he was stuffed.
Hillary comes out with the handle facing out on on a brace to show it totally normal.

Why are they so unable to keep the lies simple?
When she fell like WT7 on 9/11 they went through heatstroke, then she and many of her staffers had pneumonia and she hugged a little girl, so then it was a form of non-contagious pneumonia...
I wish I'd kept notes on all the inconsistent lies they were coming out with that day, it was truly incredible.

Holy shit they're actually setting her up to die huh?

If she dies they forsure have some sort of death trigger they use to control those at the "top."

radaronline.com/videos/hillary-clinton-breaks-toe-fall-stairs/

>“I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand,” Clinton, wearing a surgical boot, explained during a Monday appearance on The Graham Norton Show. “I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards.”

Does this sound like something that she would do?

I can't believe this, after I watched her have a seizure in front of a room full of reporters and every single one pretended not to notice. As Americans we are so, so lucky to have a corporate press that that is willing to deny the sun on a cloudless day.

I have the sight

Better keep a copy on your computer before it disappears then.

You and your people will experiance hell fire and brimstone once we send all these dumb negros back to Africa. You will be colonized by american niggers and you will be getting welfare checks till the day the middle east invades you and creates an ethnostate of niggers....and bombs you to smithereens. Good day spearchucker

MADAM CRIPPLE say it with me.

9/11?

Who does he have to prove it to? I hope he's not autistic enough to show his flag folder to a girl

Saved.
I'm on my phone, what flag is this?

counting down to her inevitable embarrassing death

Yes, because she's always drunk.

Greks have an alternate gay flag kit?

the central african republic you uncultured neanderthal

If the kuru is true, they were planning 3years of Tim Kaine. Reflect on that. Holy shit that makes me so much angrier.

Kekked and checked

Central African Republic

>phone poster
KYS