Is it true that "white" people with brown nipples aren't truly white?

Is it true that "white" people with brown nipples aren't truly white?

???

Brown nipples are disgusting

absolutely

Yes

What a god XD

had to check. pink woot.

i look white but i do have dark nipples,i think its polish ancestry on my mums side,maybe there is some turkic blood or jew blood in my family tree

i consider myself a white brit and apart from 1 paki giving me 20 questions in a taxi once when he looked at me in the rear view mirror no one has ever questioned my ethnicity.

yes

cheese nip master race

brown nipples are cute but pink nipples are masterrace

Is this a thing?

>they dont know

lol

Me and all my friends are "white", but I'm the only one with pink nipples, they all have brown nipples...

Have I been friends with whites who have negro/mestizo/jew admixture this whole time?

>i consider myself a white brit
That's not how it works.

yes

m8 im white

oh cool

Oh wow, my nipples are pink as fuck user. You may be onto something here.

You like like a wog to me.

nice meme flag pajeet

Clearly not.

Not with that flag.

post it again

k m8

had to check myself. pink as fuck feels so nice. also my nips are hard 24/7. not even exaggerating, its off putting for some people. also it runs in the family. mfw my cousin plays soccer with me and has hard nips the whole time.

99.1% N European according to 23andme and I have the pinkest nips this side of the Mississippi!

For some reason I see a lot of snowniggers with brown nips.
While I, a brown eyed shitskin slav have very light pink nipples.
Really activates the almonds.

Is there something about Arkansas where families bullshit about Blackfoot Indian blood?
Me and my girls' families both make this claim, yet our nipples are pinker than a hunter roasties rifle case.

I mostly look like a Mick. Am I white?

its not bullshit. in sc and ga everyone claims to be cherokee. i always thought it was bullshit but it turns out that the cherokee just assimilated. everyone in arkansas is probably about 1-5% blackfoot even with the pinkest nips.

That's cool then. Never really questioned it until this thread.
I refuse to hand over my genetics to the jew, but got my hopes up we were even purer than I had thought. Drats.

see my dick too for better results

I was born with blond hair and blue eyes and as I got older my hair and eyes turned brown, what am I? This is not a riddle.

If your nipples, ballsack, and butthole are pink. Youre white. If not you are a mongrel.

my pubes?

this happens to white people all the time.

yes. natural pink. not Asian-ed up cosmetically pink.

Do White people really want to confirm their whiteness this badly? Staring at their nipples in the mirror!? Lmfao!

BAHAHAHAHAGAH WHAT A FAG

What if my dick is pretty dark but I'm a white guy? Does that make me an alpha seeing as how all women crave BBC?

>that's an awfully dominant gene you have there
>where'd you pick that up?
if i had brown nipples i'd probably cut them all off.