HYPEHYPEHYPE

Post only the most hype moment of a series in this thread.
>BnHa
>youtube.com/watch?v=l1gUutlHdkc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TFAGAyLzcg
youtube.com/watch?v=VE_K_OARPAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VbA4P9OyPqg
youtube.com/watch?v=gGAysnYMyLc
youtube.com/watch?v=vPud0gd1-fo
youtu.be/6CPJMrj2f30
youtu.be/E-1Lke4e5OE
youtube.com/watch?v=M7JoQ2QL230
youtu.be/05rat1SYrHs?t=130
youtube.com/watch?v=XwLg4tYvg0k
youtube.com/watch?v=uhFVO4yHHk4
youtube.com/watch?v=jOeYAchgiAg
youtu.be/wa5OkdP3-r8?t=47s
u.pomf.is/ymbllk.mp4
youtu.be/_Es3L9i8TfU?t=8m
youtube.com/watch?v=EEI-NCTsiPE
youtube.com/watch?v=yMhpVFBW90w
youtube.com/watch?v=bggK1a5EEE4
youtube.com/watch?v=WGN48Pj2uzs
youtu.be/9fxg8il1gUI
youtube.com/watch?v=DefXS17jZwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Post All Might
>Post the final punch instead of the fucking glorious minute and a half rush attack.

Nigga I'd like you to find a clip on YouTube that is of that quality and isn't complete garbage.

posting actual clip because OP is a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=8TFAGAyLzcg

As much as I like this voice actor, I don't like the changes they made to the lines.

They're consistent and flow reasonably. While they're cheesy, they made that a part of his persona for the dub. I caught some awkwardness, but nothing egregious for dubbing.

"Symbol of peace and justice" is too long, and I liked jap dub All Might saying "A hero can always get out of a pinch".

>english dub

Shit quality for the first one, but still hype nonetheless.

youtube.com/watch?v=VE_K_OARPAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VbA4P9OyPqg

Also, Netero smacking Pitou's shit right back and maybe Kenpachi not taking any of Byakuya's flower-warp faggot shit.

Wait, this already has an English dub?

I guess I can't say I'm surprised considering how much it appeals to a Western demographic, but still.

youtube.com/watch?v=gGAysnYMyLc

I was pretty excited when this started happening and my emotions were pretty in tune with what was on screen

oh yeah that quality animation sure is hype.

i actually like this english dub cast, makes it have that real comic book superhero tone :)

LOVE ALL MIGHT'S ENGLISH VOICE :)

youtube.com/watch?v=vPud0gd1-fo

Sorry 'bout the shitty dub. Can't find a subbed video. But super hype when ONE started playing.

>Dub

I..don't hate this dub. What's happening

Escanor is hype personified.

When Yusuke removed his Spirit Cuffs in the anime.

The singular defining "shit got real" moment.

at least link the animated version..
youtu.be/6CPJMrj2f30

but I would argue this is the better moment from One Piece
youtu.be/E-1Lke4e5OE

Hajime no Ippo
protip: it isn't the demsey roll

youtube.com/watch?v=M7JoQ2QL230

Goosebumps every fucking time.

So what did Sup Forums think of this anime? And to the manga readers how well S2 be? I would read it but busy with other manga and video games

Video games are objectively a better investment of a hobby than anime

Disappointing animation, no point in watching it past episode 5 or so, check it out for the OST and voice acting then move on to the manga.

youtu.be/05rat1SYrHs?t=130

youtube.com/watch?v=XwLg4tYvg0k

season 1 adapted the weakest part of the story.

season 2 will be miles better

Me personally, I finished Season 1 yesterday and I thought it was pretty good but I wanted more. The world seems so interesting and I did not get enough of it.

After seeing a 24/7 general for the manga and hype for months, I was pretty surprised by just how terribly generic and awful Boku no Hero Academia was.

Deku is a TERRIBLE character and nearly drags the show into unwatchable territory with his constant crying.

Jesus, Deku sounds exactly the same.

do yourself a favor and read the manga

>calls OP a faggot
>posts english dub

>do yourself a favor and read more of this shitty story
No thanks.

Is pretty average, but now it have the support of the normalfag community and the BONES cultists so right now is untouchable.

then you don't actually read the series? good to know

Why would I want to read it if the anime was shit?

You're missing out

Missing out on garbage isn't really "missing out."

suit yourself user

I dont give a shit if you read it or not but it does get better. Everybody is improving and it shows.

>Posting mangareader's leech of mangastream's god-awful scans
You couldn't be harming the image of this series any harder.

At what chapter of the manga does the anime end?

Not him, and I'm not gonna suggest the manga, but it is much better than the anime adaptation; anyone that's read the manga and watched the anime will tell you both.

Setting's the pinnacle of generic sure but in practice it's an okay read. But if shonen and certain setups aren't your thing then yeah I wouldn't invest more time if I were you.

Whatever you say user, Im just posting hype moments as this thread suggest

>will tell you both

*will tell you the same

I don't know what got into me as I was typing that.

Funimation does more simultaneous dubs now.

Especially loved that one part where the author made Deku win with a huge asspull against the mind controlling kid, that sure was refreshing and original for a battle shonen. And it really doesn't get better, only more and more generic, the Stain climax hinted towards something bold and refreshing but it was just the peak, it only continued getting more and more predictable in it's core story. Author or editors are too afraid to lunge into different shit and set the story apart.

About chapter 23.

Pretty good. Suffered from being rushed in so early, though. Production started when the first volume was out, and it shows.

Honestly, I would have been fine if the anime had instead been announced today, and started out as a 24-episode season. Would definitely improve pacing.

youtube.com/watch?v=uhFVO4yHHk4

>Especially loved that one part where the author made Deku win with a huge asspull against the mind controlling kid

I can't argue with that but why would you know that, I thought you don't read the series

youtube.com/watch?v=jOeYAchgiAg
Toguro fight was the best in the series

Why aren't you bitches typing in Japanese?

I'm not the same user genius.

ばか先輩です

>dub
Fucking kill yourself right now.

If they didn't plan the anime literally after the first volume, it would have been great.

Instead, they planned the whole 13 episodes around 21 chapters, so it was terribly paced.

First 4 episodes were amazing though, then it feels like a drag. All Might vs. Noumu was great, even if the quality wasn't on a BONES level. Music and VAs completely sell it for me though.

A few more

I dislike dubs as much as everybody else but dubs are the only thing youtube has.

You faggots disappoint me.
>youtu.be/wa5OkdP3-r8?t=47s

>even if the quality wasn't on a BONES level
Allegedly the BDs look markedly better, if that means anything to you.

It really was.

u.pomf.is/ymbllk.mp4

Fuck you. Now I feel the need to rewatch this.

I don't care what you think about the series, but this was the hypest moment of the decade.

youtu.be/_Es3L9i8TfU?t=8m

Not the TV show, but you get the idea

youtube.com/watch?v=EEI-NCTsiPE

You kiddies cannot comprehend the collective orgasm, utter hype, drooling, caps lock, memes, manly tears, and shitposting all over Sup Forums during this fight

man that was hype as fuck

>Saint Seiya Omega
>Based Taurus shit talking gods inlcuding Athena against Titan

I just marathoned it today. This whole series was hype as all hell.

Is that fucking Armstrong?

The one and only chris sabat

>going beyond 100%
my favourite anime trope

Why is this series so oddly dark? I don't mean tone or anything I mean the actual brightness of the imagery. It seems a lot darker than it should be in some areas.

Well season 2 is coming around and it'll adapt the sports festival and the stain arc

I can... friendo.

This entire sequence is fucking perfection. As soon as that aspect ratio changes you know shit has gotten fucking real.

youtube.com/watch?v=yMhpVFBW90w

Did they waste their entire budget on that scene?

For whatever reason I see this a lot in many animes that has a lot of animation happening so I'm assuming it's something to do with how they're drawing it. It usually gets fixed in the bluray version.

Well at least the dub is better than opm dub.

How about the greatest punch ever made?

youtube.com/watch?v=bggK1a5EEE4

That fight was fucking great. I still remember the hype.

It's the anty epilepsy filter, they have to do it to have it on TV, it sucks but they fix it for the blu rays

Haikyuu!! is excellent through and through, but this particular set took the series to a whole new level:

youtube.com/watch?v=WGN48Pj2uzs

the Armstrong voice this time around, try too hard to make all might cool when he was pretty bad ass, should have gone more Armstrong then less

I feel he needs to add more duddly do right into all might voice

Why are the girls in a bubble?

Do I know... how to throw a punch?

youtu.be/9fxg8il1gUI

The bullshit is too great

There's a fuckton of hype moment in this VN though.

>Reddit Academy
>Hype
Try again.

>not even related

Should I even bother at this point?

anyway heres a hype moment, every time dio uses the world
youtube.com/watch?v=DefXS17jZwE

Fuck off underage.