Is IQ pretty much bullshit?

Seems like everyone on Sup Forums has an IQ over 120, yet most of you are unemployed manchilds who still live with your parents.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QAGxy85R380&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IQ is just a number

Ive never had an iq test

we're also white males, good luck finding a job in this market with (((nepotism))) and diversity hires

Because nobody lies on the internet

mensa 136 certified (graduated early but didn't go to college even after receiving a scholarship)
started my own business instead

I'm not unemployed anymore - I just went to my first job interview and got it, it's IT stuff - easy as fuck with a lot of time to learn new shit and good pay.

When you are neet and lack social reflexes the secret is to kick yourself out of comfort zone and you figure shit out in the wild.

I summon all NEET bros to just try.

1. Internet IQ tests are bullshit
2. IQ is not a metric of success, it measures SOME aspects of pattern recognition and problem solving

>everyone on Sup Forums has an IQ over 120
lol

You just have to try harder lazy ass.

if you have no way to apply your iq it's a waste of time. it's valueless on its own... kinda of like money i guess but there's probably a better example
i have an iq of around 160 but if i just sit around and shitpost it's worthless.
however don't let anyone tell you there isn't a correlation between iq and success. when you can properly use it you can do great things. otherwise you'll probably just end up suiciding.

>try harder
read I was not interested in being told what to do 1 day longer. That was the reason I skipped a grade even though the school didn't allow it. I had enough credits (after doing an extra 2 hours each day my final year) and told them I'd drop out. After 2 weeks of not going they "worked out a solution" (I would receive my diploma but not attend graduation.)
I work for myself now.

We're too busy watching Rick and Morty due to our superior IQ

Who cares? You're just a monkey caring about something only because other monkeys care about it.

IQ does not and cannot measure success. Success may be happenstance, determination, connections etc. You could have a 140 IQ and sit on your ass as a bum somewhere because you can't be bothered to do anything with your life. Fortitude, volition, dedication, aspiration, dreams have little to nothing to do with intelligence. I'm sure quite a lot of NEETs are intelligent people who realize they would make as much on unemployment as they would working minimum wage. To many living an upstanding respectable life is a chore.

HUMANITY BTFO
T
F
O

Modern leftish philosophers tend to dismiss reason, science, objective reality and to insist that everything is culturally relative. It is true that one can ask serious questions about the foundations of scientific knowledge and about how, if at all, the concept of objective reality can be defined. But it is obvious that modern leftish philosophers are not simply cool-headed logicians systematically analyzing the foundations of knowledge. They are deeply involved emotionally in their attack on truth and reality. They attack these concepts because of their own psychological needs. For one thing, their attack is an outlet for hostility, and, to the extent that it is successful, it satisfies the drive for power. More importantly, the leftist hates science and rationality because they classify certain beliefs as true (i.e., successful, superior) and other beliefs as false (i.e., failed, inferior). The leftist’s feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the rejection by many leftists of the concept of mental illness and of the utility of IQ tests. Leftists are antagonistic to genetic explanations of human abilities or behavior because such explanations tend to make some persons appear superior or inferior to others. Leftists prefer to give society the credit or blame for an individual’s ability or lack of it. Thus if a person is “inferior” it is not his fault, but society’s, because he has not been brought up properly.

I don't even pretend that intelligence matters.

History wasn't written by smart people, it was written by men who were stronger than the others.

>most of you are unemployed manchilds who still live with your parents.
Speak for yourself, faggot.

I have a degree in physics and still live with my parents. I worked for almost a decade at a shit job that I hated every day of and I have nothing to show for it, I refuse to do shit work again. Im trying to start my own business now but its almost impossible with no startup capital.

you know that Ted is antifa all the way to the bone right? he would consider the alt right as losers who go through the power process by identifying themselves with a large organisation [white race] to whom they contributed nothing.

ted criticized Liberal-Reformist [leftist] influence on Anarchists [Revolutionary]. he scorned nationalism, capitalism [economical growth], called conservatives fools for promoting economical capitalist growth and yet wishing to conserve tradition.
black lives matter contains both a Reformist [Leftist] and a Revolutionary [Anarchist] positions, some of them [Anarchists] want to abolish the police, and Ted hated the police, he hated the bourgeoisie, he hated law and order, he hated Control.

search the documentary "If A Tree Falls: A Story of the Earth Liberation Front" to see who the unabomber had real solidarity with.

youtube.com/watch?v=QAGxy85R380&t=1s

>what is autism

Do you really think that someone would do that? Just go on the internet and LIE???

Produce something from scratch and monetize it.

Youtube physics video it's a start, cartoon animations that explain concepts as clear as possible.

In IT you have the potential to produce a lot of shit on your own if you know how to pirate software to first automatize most of your shit then if you also know a scripting language or a proper programming language to build your own shit you can sell your product from nothing into a good profit.

Oh my god you have spammed the same fucking thing in multiple threads. I already explained how he isn't antifa, so shut the fuck up and kys.