Female here

>female here
>300+ posts

Sup Forums, focus, think clearly

drink clean water, eat clean food

avoid major cities, prepare for armageddon

Other urls found in this thread:

stripes.com/news/us/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-come-to-the-west-1.421192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>drink clean water, eat clean food
oops

>tits

diaper or gtfo

post bobs and lasagna for proofs
then I will listen

gas yourself.

Armageddon is going to be a snore out in the country. You'll totally be missing out.

lel

Tits with timestamp ya cunt

November 2018

Rare

>prepare for armageddon
i was born ready. every one keeps pushing back the date though. we had a few dry runs but i know my role and i also know where the other side intends to make their stand. they did this ghey little shell game with a few alleged blood related special people. most children. they tried to move a few with refugees . big mistake

they ended up killing another one. even for my side its kind of annoying when nobodies try to cut in line. unprofessional. he was some one else kill not your ahmed. you stole some ones glory but no matter he was only 1 of many and probably would have no time to hone his skills anyways. he would have been allowed to grow to adult hood then struck down. thats customary

seriously kill yourself fucking degenerate

>female

femanon, stop, realise where you are

remove clothes, take selfie of tits with timestamp

upload to computer, post for all to see

>300+ posts

what kind of faggot keeps track of their post count?

t. 24,957 postfag

>female here
w-where?!

ffs, it was a joke retards.. as in "if I say female here, I get 300 post threads"

show bobs

>female

I eat fast food, processed food, and drink soda. Fuck you

why is she NAKED? on HORSE???

preparing for armagedon lol slut

Kek

you sure showed him

the FBI already knows, retard

>“We saw the future of this threat in Brussels and Paris,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

stripes.com/news/us/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-come-to-the-west-1.421192

Bitches used to ride horses naked a lot according to things I've seen and read. Accept it.

You better prepare bitch.
Being a Man is back in style.
We're going to use our God given gift of violence.
Men's sovereign domain will no longer protect women.
Police, reject being used by the Gynarchy.
Men, reject becoming a puppet of the Vagina.

>Men's sovereign domain will no longer protect women.

wrong. plenty of us still will

yeah i mean, its possible shit goes down.
Thank God for Trump.

Feet/tits or gtfo you know the drill

You're a traitor to huMANity.
You will not be spared.

Helo yu are very prettty woman

Helo show bob

Big vagene

Pleas bich

Sure you do.

something to do with in order to help the peasants, her husband said she had to ride around the town on a horse naked, and she actually did it the absolute madwomen
but everyone in the city either out of respect or because they were gay stayed in and shut their doors and windows

kek

Based nigger

I don't like big feet though