I place my trap card face down and end my turn. Your move, Sup Forums

I place my trap card face down and end my turn. Your move, Sup Forums.

Yukimura 4ever

I draw for turn, and reveal it to activate its effect, Rank-Up-Magic The Seventh One. With its effect, I summon Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon, and rank it up into Number C107: Neo Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon. I detach one Xyz Material to activate its effect, which prevents you from activating effects this turn. I send Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon from my hand to the Graveyard to special summon Galaxy Soldier from my hand in defense position. With Galaxy Soldier's effect, I add Galaxy Knight to my hand. Since I control a Galaxy monster, I can normal summon Galaxy Knight without tributes, and its effect reduces its ATK to 1800 for this turn, and summons Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon from my graveyard. Since I control a monster with 2000 or more ATK, I special summon Overlay Booster from my hand. I Xyz Summon Constellar Pleiades using Galaxy Soldier and Overlay Booster, and detach Overlay Booster to activate Pleiades' effect, returning your face-down monster to your hand. I Xyz Summon Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon using Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon and Galaxy Knight. I enter battle phase and attack directly with Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon, and detach Galaxy Knight to activate its effect, which increases its ATK to 8400.

*whips out dick*

Nice try but you can't fool me, that's actually a spell card disguised as a trap card.
I summon my dick and attack.

>this is exactly how the game works now

when you recognize right away what that face is from

>REEE NORMIES
Can you imagine this scene animated, oh boy, Haganai S3 can't come fast enough.

I activate catapult turtle and launch my Gaia the Dragon Champion directly at your health points.

I want to inseminate her yaoihole.

Why are you trying to turn my post into a pasta? That deck isn't even good.

what the fuck. How would i even counter that?

Remember that it's just a game and beat the fuck out of the other guy while taking his cards.

Does it shatter my flotation ring?

>and detach Overlay Booster to activate Pleiades' effect, returning your face-down monster to your hand
You didn't even bother to change this part when OP clearly said "place a trap card face down"; apply yourself.
By playing more traps.

There is already a trap thread even though it is really slow.

>Can't come fast enough
I hope it doesn't, how they can call that complete garbage an ending is beyond me

Lucifer from hatarku Maou-sama would be totally trap material, i totally wanted to fuck that boipussy while i was watching it

It's dimensional barrier and I declare Xyz you shitter.

you are weird, user. There is no trap in Hataraku Maou-sama

Damn it's been a year since this meme has died.

It's been a year but Rikafag is still in denial.

Kodaka is a fucking faggot

the look of man attaining happiness

YEAH WELL I TAP ONE BLACK MANA AND FUCKING DESTROY YOUR GAY MONSTER.

>solemn

I place my little brother card in defense mode and end my turn

BEHOLD
EXPODIA THE FORBIDDEN ONE!
YOU'RE GOING TO THE SHADOW REALM!

I flip your trap over and make her into a man.

>RUM: The Seventh One
No it's not.

>Reveal trap card

I remember this scene. Instant boner.

Lucky me, face down is exactly how I like my traps