ITT we post things Eurocucks aren't allowed to have

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation
cnsnews.com/news/article/oregon-man-sentenced-30-days-jail-collecting-rainwater-his-property
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh wow, very impressive. Now show me how you buy a kinder egg you goddamn jew-cuck, lmfao.

I fucking love being able to legally carry a handgun everywhere anywhere. Eurocucks just cannot compete, no one can. Aus cucks, chinklets, russlets, sand kikes, no one can come close to this AMERICAN FEEL

A tv, a knife, a spoon, an opinion

Education?

only retarded euros eat those poison ridden cuck eggs.

Medical bills that don't put them into bankruptcy

Then you can legally conceal pic related

Careful OP, that bump stock is going to get banned

I'm working on building my first AR pistol which will sit loaded (concealed) in my car. I would love to have that weird AR obrez too someday.

Or a 3 month wait for the simplest procedure which ends up being performed by a shit tier doctor. Right, leaf?

jfc

Free healthcare and education...oh wait.

no it won't. The swing to the right is not stopping, the gun rights are only getting better. It's our time now.

Burgers of any kind but specifically pic-related

The closest thing they have to a burger in Europe is called like a "bisteak" and it's just basically the patty by itself with no bun or toppings.

Horrible.

>Burgers
>Ketchup
>French fries
American cuisine

we all know that (((they))) are culling them.

Yes because here it's legal hahaha.

foreigners are such sad sacks of shit. get off my internet get off my image board stop speaking my language, stop watching our movies stop listening to our music and quit being obsessed with us you weird creepy ass cuck faggots

Mass diabetes?

?

Your language? You mean English?

waaay to regulated, can't conceal carry, can't use to defend yourself while traveling and can't use to defend your home.
KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

you do not you cannot compete

Have you tried it?

It's not the only thing we eat.

Red Lobster is also an amazing restaurant.

Can you carry a handgun for self defense? No? THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP BRITSHIT it is our language now you don't even speak it correctly have you heard your own accent?

Fellow niggerlover, is that an fn Five seveN?
I want that meme pistol but I do have a scar 17s

For FUCK'S SAKE rotate the covers down so at least no peripheral vision gets blocked off it's a RED DOT. REEEEEEEEEE

you can use it to defend your home quite easily.

burger you need to understand. different cultures need guns for different reasons. here, let me explain it in simple burger logic

Country A has borders with three countries that historically try to invade all the time but is mostly homogenous

Country B is 55% nigger and spic

Country A needs to be able to arm it self with military weapons, thus the government gives them full auto rifles

Country B needs to protect it self from roving bands of niggers who rape and murder tham unstoppably thus they need to be able to carry their gun everywhere. They also brag about being a mad-max esque country for some reason no one understands.

Now. Which country is america. A or B

>they are in the sporting goods ile, so they are probably the more active of amerifats
JUST

terrible stipple job by yours truly

Whoa there you cheeky wanker, you got a licence for that?

While your walking around with your gun thinking you're a big tough guy like Rambo even though you are a 5'4 inch mexican sambos in your house nailing your wife like a broken fence panel you fucking clown who even gives a shit about guns

And we are.

>5.7
Please do tell me you are joking

We're right schnoggered now mum

Why do I need a handgun to defend myself from enemies if they don’t have handguns either?

Yeah I always hear my own accent and I can guarantee it sounds smarter than whatever words are expelled from your flabby jowls.

It's literally the perfect meal.
>2 cheeseburgers
>large fries
>ketchup

>tfw can buy an authentic semi-auto Russian AK/Saiga in any caliber for like $500-600 (still pretty costly imo, considering where I live)
The gun laws are cucked overall though, I don't think self-defence is allowed, although there was an instance this year when a bunch of gypsies attacked some Cossack's home and he mowed them down with assault rifle, not sure what happened to him after that.
Pistols are not allowed unless you're a cop/service member.
If you want to shoot your AK/AR, you need to disassemble it, put it in the case, have all the papers on it and assemble it on the range only.
It must be stored in a fucking safe.
Same for the ammo.
Although you can have that sweet SVD (Tigr) without any hassle, it's just going to be expensive ($1200+ if factory new)

You are lucky swisslander.

I love America but the only country I would even dream about having kids in, is yours.

See you in heaven.

I think that day was a zeroing day. I didn't really care about peripheral vision because I wasn't using it

Don't forget to sage and reading this, if you are actually interested about gun laws in Europe, memes aside.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation

>illegal =/= impossible
EE and Russia are still full of illegal Soviet legacy firearms.

You lost the war faggot, deal with our provincial butchering of your language and hold your peace

Both.

Well, to be fair, if police finds out you have an illegal gun, you're going to jail for a long, long time, at least over here. 8-10 years easily.

It has only just begun.

No matter what you say about wars you still speak our language we dont speak yours

>America is bordered by three countries
>America has been invaded by them
>American gov't gives citizens FA rifles
>America is homogenous
How does it feel to live in a delusional lie

at least you can bribe them right?

Nice rifle.

Dammit I want in n out fries now but I fled commifornia. Fuck you.

>tfw no victorian gf who cucks me while I'm dying during a domestic terrorist operation against the British.

cnsnews.com/news/article/oregon-man-sentenced-30-days-jail-collecting-rainwater-his-property

Atleast we are allowed to grow our own food and collect water.

>history is illegal
Literally fascism

I want in on this

Bribing is not easy if something serious like this occurs. Unless you have connections to someone important (high-ranking police officer/gumbint official) you're fucked.

you mean marxism retard. fascists glorify history even if it disagrees or harms them. read mien kampf shit head

Wir hätten die Krauts deine kleine Insel wegnehmen lassen sollen

I legally carry more firepower on me and especially in my car than your average cop.

Dude they have them in Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Utah, and Oregon

You in one of those?

If I leave Cali it's gonna be to Nevada or Arizona, no way I could possibly live in a non-western state. It's too different. East coast is like a time machine to 50 years ago.

Whatever you fucking german

That's nice. Eastern Europe made?
And this American made?

>How does it feel to live in a delusional lie
pretty, pretty, pretty good

Yeeeaaaahhh unfortunately. It has the minimal amount of american parts needed and is mostly Hungarian. I believe Interarms built the rifle

>the only white child in his class of 1,900 spics and niggers
freedum

Arsenal Bulgaria

>I legally carry more firepower on me and especially in my car than your average cop.
feels good man

Yet he still has a niggers name "Trae" lmao. pottery

> even if it harms them
Eeh no. Case in point, who fucked up Germany’s defences in ww1.

Say "aluminum", faggot.
Then kys.

Don't mind me, just spreading freedom and democracy

>tfw you don't have any niggers outside of their containment city and cops often enough are not armed at all
Feels good, man. You wouldn't know.

The police is not going to raid you just because someone said that you might have a weapon. Just as long you do not go around brandishing it nobody will care. Every 5th house here still has some wartime weapons in it, Ppshs, STGs & MGs included.
I can illegally carry whatever I want with no limitations apart from size, I don't need no big daddy govt. to tell me what I can and cannot have on me.
>than your average cop
Can you carry around carabines where ever you want? I doubt.

turn off your proxy you putin faggot anti american hippy queer

The hapsburg monarchy by replacing native germans with slavs on the behest of the jew.

The german parliamentarian when he gave succour to social democratic marxist jew.

This has been written about at length.

>Destroys europe's last hope for a racial nationalists society
Thanks america :) Loving becoming america 2. sandNigger edition

>Feels good, man. You wouldn't know.
I know. I'm from Oakland, trust me I know
>tfw you're from a negro containment city but you're also a blood and soil nativist so you have to endure the hipsters and leftist scum just to spite them all.

Yes I can open carry a loaded AR in my state, in my car I'll be carrying an AR15 pistol starting next week when I complete the build. With as many 30 round magazines as I want. On my person Icarry a glock 19 with 2 fifteen round back up magazines

how do you do my fellow white nationalist?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH trusting russians, hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahha you are truly retarded and brain dead. You thought the subhuman slavs was going to save Europe after they raped her, hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha KILL YOUR SELF FAGGOT fuck russia

Maybe you should google that, as of this year kinder eggs are going to be allowed to be sold in the USA again.

The fuck are you talking about retard

Rotate, save. Rotate back, save again. Post

the cuckiest thing any foreigner does is come on our internet, use our website and bandwith, post on our image boards, complaining about our superiority while they are absorbed in our culture, movies, music, style, clothes and politics. Foreigners cannot stop being obsessed with us.

>Oakland

All those fucking Antifa, I swear to god.

PS: Beer Revolution is one of their hangout spots on weekends.

>in my state
There, a limitation.
And
>30 round magazines
Why even bother typing this, as 30 is the standard capacity anyways? Comes off as overcompensation in a way.
>glock #randomnumber#
Overrated, same as all plastic crap.

Old pic I took like ten years ago. Euros can never know this level of freedom.

>when you nothing resembling culture so you fill the void with weapons shilled by hollywood jews

this makes my inner FUDD happy

>Why do I need a handgun to defend myself from enemies if they don’t have handguns either?

You realize you will generally lose a fight against someone larger than you, or better train in martial arts? You think an old woman is going to be able to defend herself from a pack of niggers without a gun? Guns put everyone on a level playing field, so that you can obey the law, and survive. If you defend your own life in your shithole country you will go to jail.

So much hate in this thread.

Stop it.