Dangan Ronpa 3

Did losing a cuddly gamer waifu really trigger all of Class 77 into enacting "Operation Fuck This Gay Earth?"

Obligatory post here, stay strong my Juzobros. We'll carry through this ride, my friends. Stay strong!

It'll probably be what pisses them off enough to enable Junko to mold their mindpussies, yes.

She is the Ultimate Mary sue afterall.

With everyone counting and hoping on her, I guess yes.
It would even be more tragic if it's Nagito creating the whole plan, but I guess he wont be him

>implying Nagito didn't trigger them all in some form

Do you even fucking know the meaning of the word.

I hope she doesn't die. I'm a Chiakifag but it'd just be a disservice on Kodaka's part. Making her real was a disservice in the first place but killing her without her having done anything but die for a bunch of people both as a human and as an AI is just absolutely despair-inducing.

Say something nice about Ruruka.
Protip: You can't.

I had a dream in which Kodoka told me Asahina and Juzo kill each other in an epic Cross Counter

I asked him for what purpose

He said it was complex

Im the Mastermind

DANGANRONPA IS ONE WORD YOU FUCKER, NOT 2.

Her jacket is very puffy and looks comfy.

She has nice thighs.

Mukuro is the most lovely and pure girl

I don't even know anymore after this scene.

I'm a Chiaki fag but I already accepted her dying.
Heck, if she dies and create the Tragedy/Ultimate Despairs, she would be something like the 2nd/3rd most important Danganronpa character plot-wise

IT IS 3 YOU CUM GUZZLING BITCH BOY
DANGAN RON PA

I want to lick that pudgy belly

Jackie Chan.

Shit.

user, I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, you have to accept she dies and maybe gives one speech to Hajime/Izuru before she goes to gamer heaven

Alright guys, I was busy with other stuff but I've finally got this finished.

I attempted to make the intro sequence, daytime and nighttime events sort of unique and relevant to either these threads or Danganronpa in general but the deaths and arena battles are the generic list. There were just too many variables.

Pick your winner and I'll start soon.

Haha! I enjoy hearing those stories. I had a dream about him as well, quite unironically. I had a dream in which I was at the main course building and he showed up and some normies tried to get in and he asked me to help him kick their asses, my friend. It was something special to say the least!

What does Danganronpa even mean?

Student council material right there.

You tried.

IT'S ONE FUCKING WORD WITH 4 SYLLABLES, RETARD

one of the deaths had better be "died of exhaustion after a 16 hour shift"

Refute Bullet

Shootey Refutey

dangan = bullet
ronpa = refutation/argument

Wageslavery

Her eyes are dead.

I hope Juzo dies so the rest of you can follow him.

Betting on Juzoboys ;or Space NEET.

Actually, yeah. It is one.

/MakeSoniaRelevantAgain/

Haha! Little miss Saoinji! You really believe we'd give up if he dies? He's the one that we'll support no matter what! Till the end of this ride we'll keep on going as we've done it from the start so we'll keep doing it till the end!

Juzoboys, but of course my friend.

Reminder Danganronpa is an awful series with constant asspulls and pandering all while not being able to define itself as a trapped murder mystery or shouneshit with powerlevels.

good shit.

>Nice fashion sense
>Nice thighs
>Dewicious Sweets
>I want her to step on me

we're not like seikofags. we won't die with the character.

Needs /drg/ thread celebrities.

Winning an argument with a bullet

waifufag

CHISA IS ACTUALLY SHSL WAGE SLAVE. I REPEAT, CHISA IS SHSL WAGE SLAVE.

Don't worry brothers, everything will go back to normal soon enough. Despair not for we, as always, are still here!

The Juzoboys will prevail, of course!

Always bet on Space NEET

wh when did this happen

at least Mikan's in her rightful dumpster

>Gekkohara
>Alive

Immersion ruined.

Yo the first game was silly but it was fun, and the second game pulled out our heartstrings. Don't ignore the context when you deem this anime objectively garbage

Despite her personality she looks very comfy in that jacket and looks like she'd just like to cuddle up/spoon for long periods of time. She's also very soft.

I told myself I'd accepted it but I haven't. Every other character's death I can be fine with, except for hers. Will we never know what her real life was like? It hurts too much.
I don't care how important she is to the grand scale of this franchise if she doesn't get a life like the other characters have gotten. I fucking love Hinanami but I can't deal if she only lives to die at Hajime's hand. Hajime gets to fuck everything up and live and she has no purpose other than trying to save him and a bunch of students who are beyond saving. Then for someone to make her into a virtual program so she can partly fail at saving them again. Fuck this. I wish Kodaka hadn't made her a real girl.

How would Mitarai have felt seeing his alter-ego up on screen if he were in the room at the time?

Thank you, anons.
How do you create these?

her dub voice is hot

>pulled out our heartstrings

Pfft what are you, some kid?

7 WORDS, 1 SYLLABLE FUCKNUT

>have girlie magazine with recipe
>get invited to girls baking meetup
>....
>Ibuki makes a topless self portrait in dough

Daniel's gonna romp'er

I want to kill Kirigiri.

Don't pretend we didn't see your screwup bucko.
I liked her Jap voice, but only when she's mad.

Is she getting fucked by an invisible man from behind?

Do I need to watch all the seasons of Prisma Illya to understand the 3rd one? Because from what I hear it's mostly just lolis doing /u/ things and occasionally something interesting happens.

As long as the fujos keep making the fanart I'll be here. The only way I'd stop being a Juzoboy is if he killed Chiaki or Gundam.

Imagine wrapping your fingers around Kirigiri's throat and squeezing until the struggling stops

It pains me when I see Chiakifags and Nagitofags fight, because together with Hajime they make the best trio around

>Peko making chocolate cake

Well, not really.
You wont know what they're doing and who they are tho

I want to lick her body.

she killed her shit bf with her candy

Am I wrong or was Asahina has a canned donut in ep 7?

You know that, if someone stops being strangled right after they pass out, they'll start breathing again and will wake up later.
You have to keep it up for a few minutes after they pass out before they actually die.

Let's fuse them

I'm interested mostly because I hear 3rei goes batshit insane and it sounds like a good time but at the same time I can barely finish anime as it is so starting from the beginning would probably mean I'd never make it that far.

So?

Her cookies are to die for.

Relax familia, maybe she won't die but I doubt it

Why is she so perfect?

Who's your favorite dangan

i think he meant that she took a shit in DR2

innuendo

The winner of these is always some random fuck who shouldnt.
So Sonosuke Izayoi.

That's like asking why the sky is green. It's not.

>All of the old men that have been in that pussy

That bulge

The face is horror-core but the body is top tier.

Togami, Mukuro and Celestia
Probably the only person who couldn't get into the DR2 cast.

makes sense that worst girl dies first

Kyoko

>tfw have a 150 page thesis due in 16 hours and I'm here shitposting.

Wow I feel bad for you, couldn't get into an entire cast

Why do people hate Sayaka so much?

Male: Toss up between Hopeman and Izuru
Female: Kirigiri, Despair Sisters receive honorable mentions

>We will never see the three of them interact in the anime

Fuck this

Yeah if tomorrows ep is yet again another episode where the majority of class 77 goes largely ignored besides some quick gags then I will firmly believe that Chiaki dying will be enough for them all to become despair

Fucj the more I think about it the more disappointed I already am in how this anime is treating class 77, everyone has been reduced to minor roles with nothing more than their character gimmick going for them unless they are Chiaki, Ryota or impersonator. Still pissed that Twilight Syndrome seemed to have had no tangible effect on fuyuhiko and mahiru besides like 4 frames of animation in episode 4. I so badly wanted to see just how junko broke each and every one of them but with how the anime is progressing it really will just be "haha chiaki died at the hands of ultimate hope!! Doesnt that make you DESPAIR???? UPUPUPUPUPUP". Especially if they only have 5 eps left to cover everything and not 6 (read somewhere that "episode 12" of despair is actually a post finale special and not an actual episode, could be bullshit though i dont even remember where i read that)

I really hope I'm just grossly overreacting and the rest of the series does focus mainly on the breaking of class 77 but im not hopeful. Probably just more chisa and junko shenanigans. At least future arc is mostly hitting all the right notes for me so far. Im still enjoying despair mind you but the further we get into it the more i realize it is definitely not going to cover everything it should. Maybe theyll surprise me though

>Nagito was the one who tried to save only Chiaki while kill off all the terrorists

>Chiakifags hate him

I CANNOT COMPREHEND

How can bacon hands even compete?

M I K A N
I
K
A
N

or Gundam