Macross Delta

Post your favorite Reina meme or image. Can Reina go through micronization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WjPjNr99rWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to fug Makina.

Delta's final Fight will probably be like Zero one. (Small scale)

>Can Reina go through micronization?
Everyone can do that.

Why would she need to micronize when she's already human size?

Two words
>pic related

In this picture, it feels like that the Protoculture ruin can still transform into something else.

Who is in the logo? Mikumo?

Hayate's VA plays the PS Vita Scrabble game
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPjNr99rWI

Did Bogue make this thread?

The first Walkure, Prika

THey had the logo before her, so no.

The heroine of Macross E. Pirika I think is her name?

Are you Bogue? Post a meme of ReiRei!

You make no sense. They never had it before because Pirika is the first Walkure. They had it when Kaname and Reina first joined Walkure, because they are the first Walkures for the Delta branch

>all the bad guys in the flashbacks are zentraedi
Bullshit, they a good boys!

I haven't read this manga. Did she do something special to be in that logo?

Autistic 10-12 year old Reina is cute.

I will never stop loving the Zentradi. Magnificent giants they are!

This is just your theory, dude.

They got var'ed, don't forget that.

>I will never stop loving the Zentradi
Same, I always liked them since Robotech.

If you go back far enough in the archives, they were translated here.

Far as I know she's a female Basara who doesn't fly. She has a pilot MC for that this time around.

Are NUNs fags blaming Windermere for Alfheim too when Heinz was too young to sing the Wind Song?

Where is the guy who scanned the manga?

He was shot by the copyright police.

But she's a clone of Lady M and Lady M was there before the group, so it is technically possibly her.

Calm down Bogue.

If Mikumo turns out to be (a clone of) Lady M I'll be pissed.

Mylene

If Mikumo's song was able to make Makina and Reina gay for each other then my ShinpiHoina ship still has hope.

Mikumo will sing her way into Hoina's heart. What a time to be alive.

Do it Kawamori, make me proud.

While we're on absurd theories how about this - Lady M is Minmay, warped back by the Vajra and the initial major specimen of humanity with fold parasites

Do you think you can beat Shinpi as a HayaFre shipper?

It would make sense as to why they've still not shown us Lady M. Though not so much how nobody added 2 and 2 together on the matter

If Sunday's episode doesn't disappoint me again, I will scan Keith's manga.
Seeing this anime slowly die has been killing my motivation.

Some of us downloaded that HayaFre zip file posted days ago. Including me.

Are you talking about the HayaFre zip file with 350+ fanarts? That was mine, I hope you enjoyed it! My collection has grown since then. Maybe when Delta is over I'll upload a final one.

HayaFre shippers lead a sad, lonely existence. Let's all be happy the series will be over soon and they'll be able to go back into hibernation until the next shitty Macross ship comes along.

>hating on anons who are just having fun and enjoying their ship

You sir, have problems. Let people enjoy the shit they want. It doesn't affect you. Just get over it and move on.

Bokura no Senjou TV version is the best. The official album version sucks so much.

There are three different TV versions.

Hoarding a "collection" of fan art showing the pairing of two fictional characters who are not in an actual canon relationship is what some might call.... unnatural.

I feel you bro.

I want Shinpi to have her way with me.

They like it, they have fun, it makes the show more enjoyable for them. It's 100x better that shippers find joy and entertainment in their ship. Way better than those bitter anons that all they do is shit talk Delta and complain about everything over and over again just for the sake of shitposting and conflict.

To each their own, I guess.

I love them all. But my rankings are

1. Episode 3 with Freyja singing during Hayate's exam
2. Episode 4 when Mikumo and Freyja boost each other's songa
3. Episode 18 where things went batshit

Cutest girl in the galaxy!

I want Rune Pika Beam to be a thing. I would lose my shit right then and there.

Get in line.

You're a genius sir. Hope tp see the ship grow stronger in the show and the fandom.

Her hair is so much better like this. Truly the best idol.

Makes her look like Ranka.

Hard to believe that plain look on her face is what makes Bogue's runes go pika.

But he Pikka'd with Freyja too!

Nozomiru pls, stop giving Minoringo a fake hope.

And there's a Kaname Version too.
In that episode of the Jellyfish Festival.

Love is always unexpected, every time and in every form.

>146187426
The thing about the Walkure flashback was that it was very unnecessary. Most of what was in the flashback we already knew from previous episodes. We knew in the episode where Messer died that Kaname used to lead Walkure until Mikumo came. We knew that Reina and Makina didn't get along for awhile. We knew that Walkure was a tactical sound unit. We knew that Kaname's singing saved Messer's life. Did we need to know that there were 2 other bitches that won't be remembered again? No we did not. The flashback gave us no new information, no knew perspective on any of the characters what-so-ever. It was a waste of half an episode. That's what I feel like half of the second half has been, just a waste of time.

That's how you know its true love. Love comes in all shapes and forms

We talked about what was hated, but what was your favorite part of episode 21?

The shota rape. It was a 10/10 scene.

When it ended.
Holy fuck this is getting stale.

But seriously I guess the flashbacks themselves were alright.

You still love and have faith in the madman don't you?

I liked how Keith was all pissed and shit about Heinz's condition and Roid's betrayal of his father. He's really starting to show his more caring side by threatening his best friend just for his sick little brother.

The ending part with the happy merchant and Roid.
Totally agree with this.

Im just waiting for HayaFre's resonance to get back on track. It's going to be hype af when they can achieve episode 19s song buff without losing control.

*episode 18 sorry

I don't even know.

I'll still finish the show even if it goes to complete shit because I hate leaving shows unfinished no matter how bad they are.

I don't really want to trigger anymore shitposting but Kawamori hasn't had a very good track record overall.

He Pikka'd brighter at Reina!

And the Windy knights are STILL viewed as dicks. It's going to be like Gundam AGE where it's too damn late to try and make the antagonists sympathetic.

>Protoculture bred Zentradi to be autistic in war as it's their only purpose
>cultured Zentradi become super autistic in their hobby instead
>Guld and his MUH MYUNG
>Veffidas and drums
>Reina and HACKINGU

So sexy.

The only one who is a dick is Roid. Keith, Hermann and Cassim are good people who are against Roid, why the hell would you hate them. Bogue is just a dumb kid, he deserves to be pitied. Twins are literally whos.

I want to fug Reina and make her scream out my name in pleasure.

Most hate for the Knights comes from NUNS fanboys. I don't love the knights but I do like Keith and Cassim, especially Cassim. Bogue is fun too but for the same reason Reina is, as a joke character. Roid is unlikable but for good reason, he's a fucking villain who's autistic for control of the entire galaxy.

Nah they're not. Most of them just wanted to liberate and free Windmere and the cluster from NUNS. Roid is the only one with a dastardly plan.

Can he really handle such a beautiful meltrandi?

Mikumo is so perfect.
Damn she makes the other girls look like mediocre idols even though the rest of Walkure is pretty decent.

God she's gorgeous.
Freyja and Mirage are likeable but Mikumo would make a much better main heroine/love interest.

dude. many windhaters feel that even their war to take the Brisingr Cluster is evil. They feel that Windermere had no business attacking peaceful planets

Mikumo would shit on Freyja and they don't want a repeat

Do you think it's old age?

Mikumo's design is truly superior to the other characters. Shitposting aside sometimes I wonder why they didn't just make her the main character?

Cutest.

She's a main character isn't she?

But Roid is the one who made the declaration of war to take over the cluster. Not the Knights. Their opinions were mixed. Young ones supported it. Old ones felt uneasy. Keith only wanted to avenge Windermere, he says himself he doesn't care about taking over the galaxy.

Many say it's so they don't repeat Frontier but if they kept the concept of a broken triangle it wouldn't have been. Mikumo doesn't have to be a love interest.

>Frontier
It would be like Ranka and Sheryl again

Gramia did not Roid

Then Kawamori shouldn't have created another genki loli versus mature adult triangle again, it's his fault.

She looks more like Brera's little sister than Brera's actual sister.

It's not just her design. Her voice is amazing

Ranka is his wife. Brera was adopted

Mikumo birthday party is all I want, please don't die.

She's gonna die before it happens and they're still gonna throw it.

Can we do a happy belated birthday celebration for Mikumo?

He was only some guy who pitched some ideas that resulted in Macross being made, but he wasn't the main writer nor was he the director. DYRL can be mainly attributed to him.

But after that, he's listed for coming up with the original story and doing the series composition for Escaflowne,
and then there's Arjuna and the original Aquarion where he did that and the directing, but none of those were hits in Japan.

Macross 7, he had the role of supervisor, rather than director or series composer, and for Plus and Frontier he worked with Watanabe and Yoshino, respectively, the former cutting out a lot of the
stuff wanted to do and the latter telling him that what he wanted to do wasn't going to sell much. Zero was both him as a director and a writer, and it clearly is the weaker of the three.

My impression of Kawamori is that he has always been someone who wants to do everything, but he needs someone on his own team, and not the sponsors, to shut him down and tell him what can't be done, or an extremely limited amount of time to tell a concise story.

I don't know what happened to Delta but I suspect the problem might have been that Yasuda, like Kawamori, is based in Satellite so it was harder for him to work with Kawamori on equal terms. That and Yasuda was expecting to make a Macross about idols and flying competitions, and he did express concern about having to suddenly fit in a war into the original concept. And, Nemoto, from what I can tell hasn't worked on many original works so he obviously wouldn't be the best candidate for tackling all these various plot lines.