Corey Feldman didn’t die for nothing

Now that he’s dead, it’s time to expose what he died for Pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ahPFJVo-fU
en.mediamass.net/people/corey-feldman/deathhoax.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611046/I-molested-passed-Corey-Feldman-details-horrors-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-reveals-Corey-Haim-just-11-raped-leading-life-drugs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dOIkhwOmpiU
yahoo.com/entertainment/corey-feldman-elijah-wood-hollywood-pedophilia-controversy-love-221756552.html
nationalenquirer.com/photos/corey-
hollywoodlife.com/2010/03/17/corey-feldman-corey-haim-open-letter-death/
foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/10/22/corey-feldman-pedophilies-rampant-in-hollywood-and-cory-haim-their-victims.html
abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/corey-feldman-pedophilia-problem-child-actors-contributed-demise/story?id=14256781
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Now that he’s dead
Prooof?

shaves balls

Proooof!

youtube.com/watch?v=4ahPFJVo-fU

what a mess

>(((feldman)))

also who?

“Corey Feldman dead 2017” : Actor killed by internet death hoax

Now that I have your attention....

'I was molested and passed around': Corey Feldman describes his ordeal at the hands of Hollywood pedophile ring and says Corey Haim was just eleven years old when he was first raped.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611046/I-molested-passed-Corey-Feldman-details-horrors-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-reveals-Corey-Haim-just-11-raped-leading-life-drugs.html

>corey-feldman/deathhoax.html
>deathhoax.html
>hoax
you just lost it.

Can someone is their 40s explain to me why this dude is dressing up like MJ and singing horribly while being almost 50 years of age?

I mean, even that fat shit Andy Milonkis plays Arma for shekels.

Why doesn't Corey sell his story to Enquirer or some shit for a million? OR, why isn't he collecting hush money, which would in return keep his ass off stage.

youtube.com/watch?v=dOIkhwOmpiU

You can laugh all you want about him but any of you wouldn't even speak for one minute in stage in front of so many people. He does what he likes and people buy his shit. For me, he is based.

Corey Feldman didn’t die for nothing. Corey Feldman on Elijah Wood Hollywood Pedophilia Controversy: ‘I Would Love to Name Names’

yahoo.com/entertainment/corey-feldman-elijah-wood-hollywood-pedophilia-controversy-love-221756552.html

Hollywood pedos:

Branko Lustig
Frank Marshall
Joe Roth
Garry Marshall
Aaron Spelling
Garry Marshall
Brian Levant
Anthony W. Marshall
Dale McRaven

Prove he's dead.

Official Cause of death: Celebrity.

Also, I don't know what any of this stuff is, but it looks like he works. The singing shit is embarrassing.

He will be very soon. When he is dead, I hope that you will feel sorry for him. You never defended him. Ever. You are complicit. You KILLED him user. You are personally accountable.

Corey Feldman will die in a couple of days, and you were all instrumental in his death. Pol, you have blood on your hands.

Nope on both counts.

I feel sorry for you all. Corey will die soon. And you don't care.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Pizzagate is about to blow wide open. Suck my dick Jew.

Apologize now Sup Forums

Idk. He was a child star. Apparently, he was literally fucked by the likes of Weinstein at the time, and that fucked up his life.

I mean why does Miley Cyrus behave the way she does? Psychosis wants out.

It's wonderful.

>Why doesn't Corey sell his story
To whom? What publication is clear of the "satanic" paedophile ring?

If you want to freak out entirely, properly research the jonbenet ramsey case, paying attention to the sheer number of local officials who quietly resigned and fled the state. Shit is endemic and systematic.

Press F now Pol. Don't be a dick.

He's coming out soon. Tsunami of accusations. It will be glorious.

If you keep track of alternative timelines, he died 3 days ago. Use this thread as a ref.

I feel sad for him. We should all feel sad.

Yes he feels sad too.

Corey Feldman & Corey Haim — Hollywood Pedophile Targets

nationalenquirer.com/photos/corey-
feldman-haim-hollywood-pedophiles/

Corey Feldman's Letter to Corey Haim: “My Mission in Life Became Saving Yours”

hollywoodlife.com/2010/03/17/corey-feldman-corey-haim-open-letter-death/

was he suicided?

Corey Feldman: Pedophilies rampant in Hollywood; he and Corey Haim their victims

foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/10/22/corey-feldman-pedophilies-rampant-in-hollywood-and-cory-haim-their-victims.html

Not yet, but very soon, this is why you should press F now to pay respect.

He's not dead. It's Sup Forums troll bullshit as usual.

He didn't die for nothing. Pres F. and APOLOGIZE POL!

Actor Corey Feldman Says Pedophilia No. 1 Problem for Child Stars, Contributed to Demise of Corey Haim

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/corey-feldman-pedophilia-problem-child-actors-contributed-demise/story?id=14256781

He will be very soon. Why do you think they arrested him last night?

APOLOGIZE NOW POL! Corey will be dead in a couple of days. Be proactive.

He wasn't even booked. It was just a short trip to the sheriff's office.

planning the habbening?