bitchute.com/video/iWtfaiBjBE6I
bitchute.com/video/D8dp0yL44HMN
hooktube.com/watch?v=rZ98gUGVYh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wew

Boipussies in blue

Pitch BLACKED

Safe spaces for the Boys in Blue™!

pretty shit desu. All the policemen with balls seem to be outside of London and Brummy, where all the scum are

How would they react if a Muslim ran up and started viciously beating the dogs?

If Weinstein did this, he'd be castrated on public television.

Needs a 'the weak should fear the strong' caption

If by dogs you mean children, they would probably leave them alone...

OY BRUV YOU NEED A LICENSE FOR THAT TEASPOON

DANGEROUS WEAPON CONFISCATION SO COMING UP

>Be British
>Local bobby
>Spend morning looking at wall because you can't afford tellie licence because the Jews steal your money
>Don't want to break the law
>Put on your gear and start your beat
>Take your government sanctioned gimp dog around the local neighbourhood
>Let local lads pet it
>Notice the local Muslim peaceful rapist spreading his enriched culture all over little Susies ass cheeks
>Do nothing because the Jews will kill you
>Get shot by criminal with gun
>Doesn't matter there was no law anyway

Sounds like heaven, why did the founding fathers ever leave?

DON'T BE A LOON
BIN THAT SPOON

always refreshing to see law enforcement working to de-escalate the situation without violence unlike american cops who would just start shooting indiscriminately at an unarmed suspect even with all of those civilians around

Kek at the one on the right.

>My feet hurt
>I’m hungry
>I Wish I was arresting criminal scum

Left, even.

This is so wrong. ALL your police are fucking degenerate cucks, not just London. The only, and I mean only, exception is NI.

>can't tell left from right
This is why they're winning

very good bussy

NI being so behind the times actually feels pretty beneficial these days.

I am scared its only a matter of time before England fucks us up too, but my backup plan is to move to one of the fishing villages on the east coast and live the rest of my existence away from big city degeneracy.

To be fair this isn't the cops. There could be a whole thread on "the state of British courts"

Kek.

Why not leave altogether

>won't investigate systematic rape/prostitution gangs
>have time for this faggotry
jesus christ dad you're making sweden look good

Brits should pursue this relentlessly.
The police need to be mature and level headed. Not child-like

Holy shit this is pathetic.

Fluff and Furcel

what the fuck is going on over there

Fuggen cuggs
:DDD

Sorta the same cultural Marxism shit that happens there, except it's being spearheaded by the government. Cops are completely neutered

Must be fun being criminal scum in Britain.

The sunday sport is a joke newspaper.

that man is gay.

Top kek m8

This story was proven to be false. The men in the mugshots were from different years and different countries. You are fake news.

>literally on suicide watch

>You are fake news.

Sup Forums summed up. For a board that is the first to shout down liberals as fake news, Sup Forums is almost as bad with their fake news.

why is british police tweeting all the time?
why don't they fight crime?

This. Britain isn't even cucked, infact London isn't even non-white. Why, I doubt there's a single Islamist in the whole country! It's all fake news just like BBC said

How many more of these will you be making today?

Also, those disgusting frog fingers.

That guy looks a tad weird.

Why does it matter if you replace fake mugshots of brown men with real mugshots of brown men?

>tfw no police officer will ever walk me on a leash
*sigh* the sorrows of a rubber puppy

Anyone from Cambs? I might be moving there, is it worth it?

This is so fake, kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvVWPhbpQk4

>thinks they are fake
wait until you get a butter knife in the chest or a mallet round the head

twitter.com/mpshackney/status/562993045759856640?lang=en
twitter.com/mpsharrow/status/535444154680377344?lang=en
twitter.com/mpshackney/status/606422410397667328?lang=en

Goodnight Alt-Right

youtube.com/watch?v=9NGav1HV9KQ

>not moving to blackpool

this thread is a goldmine. thanks. here're some more:
imgur.com/a/q4COv

bump

Man I love these threads for the comedy value but also because it snaps Brits out of their "WE WUZ EMPIRE" nonsense over Brexit and gets them to realise just how fucked they are.

On the plus side, if you ever grow a pair of balls, get off the internet and actually rise up against the state it should be a walk in the park with all your utterly faggot police and security services.

The riots in 2011 was honestly the biggest display at how inept our police force are.

>implying it's bad

Looks like cool
local seems to like police dancing with them, unlike United States of Africa ...

This combined with the rest of the thread kinda shows something
Britain is a failed police state! It's like they took 1984 for a comedy book, the police is totalitarian AND clumsy! One moment they will arrest someone for handling illegal forks and spoons and the next moment happens...

how is american and british culture so polarised? Are they not the same people genetically?

“M-muh huwhite ethno state! Muh huwhite british colonists made America great”

Here you have two people, separated by a few hundred years and an ocean, and their cultures and attitudes are alien to one another.

This is the clearest example of ethno nationalism’s limitations, as people clearly are not the sum of their ethnicity and culture can and does transcend it.

Awesome now this is what you want to see. Smashing up niggers and muslims, plus degenerate whites.

Yeah, I was living in Brockley in London when that happened. Fucking insane shit man. I swear to God it legitimately reminded me of being in Afghanistan when things would get hairy. Except I felt really vulnerable about the fact I was completely unarmed and all I had to keep out the insanity was a wooden front door and some glass. It really made me appreciate the rights that Americans get to enjoy.

I didn't know Hot Fuzz was a documentary.
It was pretty good, although the police were a bit too competent and actually used guns.
Overall I give it a solid 8/10, which is about how many years it'll take for Brexit to happen..

>17 posts by this id
Don't think too hard, user.

Here mate, you might like this then

Can we just send American cops to retrain the bongs?

Awesome. Love seeing Antifa and other crusty cunts getting their shit pushed in.

I was thinking about sending a retard helmet to one of their departments with a note suggesting it should be a new uniform item

muslims

Have you ever been to bongland? These ugos all look weird as shit

bitchute.com/video/N86FoBmmlhu8/
bitchute.com/video/4pk4RMlsZ9hM
bitchute.com/video/iWtfaiBjBE6I
bitchute.com/video/D8dp0yL44HMN
hooktube.com/watch?v=rZ98gUGVYh0

Maybe if they did the job they are supposed to do, and not focus entirely on protecting a tyrannical regime, they wouldn't be subject to such abuse.

The reason why the police are so aggressive in their propaganda here is because the British people are so aggressive in shunning this new world order bullshit.

You saw it with Brexit. I see it everyday with people shouting and hating pakis and other foreign scum. The police need to be very active in order to combat the determination of strength of the British people. Ultimately, like anyone who's tried to repress the British people, they'll fail.

Nah, it's just an anti-white racist police state. If a whitey did that , he'd be clubbed and arrested for sexual harassment and have his life thoroughly ruined.

Except the Jews. They have been conclusively BTFOing the British people ever since Cromwell let them back in.