Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck about Maynmar Muslim genocide

>some white dude kills 50 people in Vegas
NATIONAL TRAGEDY!!!!!

>literally hundrets of thousands of Myanmar muslims being slaughtered and fleeing the country
Pfffff.....whatever.

You don't care about these people, admit it.

This forum is hypocritical as fuck. You only care about what happens within your borders but then cry like bitches and expect sympathy from everyone when something tragic happens to you.

Red this:
thestar.com/news/world/2017/10/18/burmese-army-killed-hundreds-of-rohingya-muslims-amnesty-international-report.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-41082689
youtube.com/watch?v=qvEBaAiy5b4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_October_2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Buddhist.

I care. I only wish there was a way to provide material support for the noble Buddhists defending the right of non-Muslim religions to exist.

>You don't care about these people, admit it.
Exactly.
Whites > East Slavs > Chinks > Niggers > Muslims

I do care about that.
I support Burma completely.

>killed hundreds of Rohingya Mudslimes
How? Execution style? In a firefight? In self defense?

Nope. Based burma.

is this the same german that is extremely butthurt about brexit?

I'm overwhelmed with raging apathy!

>dead muslims

who cares?

This guy gets it.
Mademechuckle/10

It's us versus them my friend. If you don't stop the infestation when Muzzies are still week you will have a full blown caliphate a couple of decades later.

I don't even pretend to care.
There's no double standard here.
"My people", i.e. white westerners dying, is of concern.
Sandniggers who pushed too hard are now getting their just desserts.

>bully the quiet kid
>quiet kid takes it
>start kicking his ass every day
>quiet kid self immolates to protest it
>teachers and faculty don't help
>bully escalates on the quiet kid
>quiet kid finally snaps and goes SSJ 4 casting spirit bombs on dat azz.
>cry and ask the world for help because the quiet kid is pillaging your anus at his will, and you can do absolutely nothing about it.

pure pottery

Of course I don't care about Muslims you stupid fuck

I fail to see how ridding the world of muslims is a bad thing. Can anybody enlighten me?

Oh shit I forgot about this. Glad to see mudslimes getting what they deserve. Comfy feels desu

You sound pretty enlightened already!

literal genocide. straight up marching to villages and brutally murdering everyone

can we send some help their way, buddhists should not be the only ones having fun

R E M O V E
K E B A B

Pitted in live televised gladiatorial battles?

This should happen in every country where the muslim plague started to spread. Especially in europe. Time to grab a weapon Hans race war is about to begin soon.

Driving invaders from their country.

I care.
I'm pretty pissed even!
I mean, what the shit, hundreds?
Those burmese fucks better not halfass it or they'll never get rid of their muzzie infestation.

I M P A L E
T H E
M U S L I M S

>I fail to see how ridding the world of muslims is a bad thing. Can anybody enlighten me?

Sup Forums overwhelmingly supports burma having a day of the rope.

I care, OP. I truly do.

I wish I could help in some way, I wish there was a charity of some sort. I wish I could support the Burmese in killing off Muslim shits.

Burma don't want them in the country, they won't leave, so they are being forced out.

The media keeps going on about "genocide" and murder and rape and such, but Burma never cared about them being "Rohyinga" or whatever and still don't, they just want these Muslims invading their country.

Yet they've only managed to kill "hundreds" of the half a million Rohingya infesting their country.

I care. I care about Burma. Not your filthy invaders.

>large killing happens in your nation
>national tragedy
>large killing happens in not your nation
>not your tragedy
Try getting your IQ over 80 before posting again Ahmed.

And nothing of value was lost.

I care very much and fully support the Burmese.

>Sup Forums
>forum
>>>/neogaf/

america killed hundreds of thousands of afghanistan muslims, experts say

>Pfffff.....whatever.
Oh heavens, I wonder why Myanmar started kicking them out....

bbc.com/news/world-asia-41082689
>On 25 August Rohingya insurgents armed with knives and home-made bombs attacked more than 30 police posts in northern Rakhine

And this is on top of the constant rapes and murders of Buddhists that native Burmese had to put up with since Bangladesh independence. These Rohingya shits had it coming for a while.

What is this man's name?

Christian sharia is actually the perfect solution to modern decadence.

>finding shit in the toilet is to be expected
>if we find shit on the kitchen table.... then yes, we do indeed have a cause for concern.

awwww.... the poor muslims

It's in the file name.

Wraithu

I would say most of us support them doing what they think is necessary for their country. But yes it's no secret we only really care about white people.

I don’t care. So what?

Muslims don't belong in Buddhist countries.
Why do Muslims think they are welcome in countries of people who belong to a religion Islam has been committing genocide to for a thousand years?

>waaaaah waaaaaah help white people, Australia pls take us in

Is pelting whores with rocks really that bad?

No empathy for pedslam. Marrying girls as young as six (even though nine is your "age of consent").

Raping young boys to vent your "sexual emergencies."

You can go straight to Hell. In fact, there are plenty who'd help you get there.

PS. What if your heaven is merely 72 other men who were suicide bombers?

lol

Well, when religious minorities are being killed or enslaved in Saudi Arabia, Qatar and in every country with a muslim majority I haven't heard ONU or journalists complaining about it.

So I should care when muslims are killed in Burma ? OP are you saying that muslim's lives are more important than other lives ?

You are a special kind of retarded. We never implied to be particularly humanitarian. They Myanmar Gypsies are subhumans by every single metric on earth and belong in Satan's anus together with the Niggers, Muslims and Kikes.

Now kill yourself you filthy abomination

>killing a couple hundred mudslimes that were probably terrorists anyway
>half a million of the locusts leave your country
Worth it.
If only we could do the same in Europe and the US. Give the niggers the black belt, though. They have to go somewhere.

Buddhists do this once in their entire existence
Muzzies do this shit on a daily

I wish the Burmese all the luck in the world ridding themselves of their unfortunate disease.

>: wirathu

youtube.com/watch?v=qvEBaAiy5b4

>NATIONAL TRAGEDY!!!!!
lol are you fucking new? Implying we give a shit about some dead murricans

happenings are always welcome

>some guy forces his way into your home
>you're supposed to be enlightened dude so you let it slide
>guy starts stealing more and more of your stuff, food, land etc. etc.
>keep letting it slide
>eventually he rapes your wife and kills your children
>try and get this out to the public
>try and get police or those in charge to help
>no one helps
>start hurting yourself for attention so people can finally help you get this guy out of your house
>he invites all his buddies and they start planning attacks on the little part you have left
>you decide enough is enough and you start killing them in what is effectively self defense
>they cry like little babies to western media
Fuck Muslims. Fuck Muslims. Fuck Muslims.

Not one fuck given. Fucking scum deserve it. Based 969 defend Buddhism.

that shooting in America that haptened recently..

Deterte... MASSIVE HINT

The Rohingya muslims violated the NAP with their transgressions against the native buddhist population by trying to challenge the social and cultural norms. In a just society, what they did is worthy of death.

Seriously. Something like 100+ killed just in Afghanistan in less than a week. Egypt had 50+ cops killed in a day. Somalia had 350+ killed in a day. How many of those got attention? They should only be in the news to prove we need a Muslim ban and to show how violent Muslims are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_October_2017

>with the Niggers, Muslims and Kikes
I love it everytime a pollack lists untermench down they forget about us. It's like we Indians are not subhuman ^_^

>1 post by this ID
Every fucking time

it's both implied and not worth the fucking time to mention you

>Pfffff.....whatever.
How do you even compare pest control with massacre? Go die, turkroach.

Not even Muslims care about these roaches.

I whole heartedly support the Buddhists. Its a lovely religion and for them to be pushed to violence really just shows how nefarious the threat they face really is.

Shut up it's more like we are not subhuman.

Indians aren't subhuman. You know how to keep muslims in their place and your religion is proto european religion

No we care about our own people. What people do outside of our sphere is between those races. Live and let live.

why should we give a fuck about rohingyas being killed? you didn't give a fuck when rohingyas were doing the killing.

whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night buddy

now excuse me i have to go take a shit with my glorious running water and indoor plumbing

> Hundreds of dead Muslims

That’s an okay start.

>literally hundreds of thousands of Myanmar muslims being slaughtered and fleeing the country
Admitted.
>cry like bitches and expect sympathy from everyone when something tragic happens to you
Fuck no. They placed themselves in harms way: a city.
And finally, according to headline, Burmese army killed hundreds, not hundreds of thousands.

>Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck about Maynmar Muslim genocide
Can't just celebrate non stop, need to take a break.

Yeah that's right.

I'm taking a shit right as I post and I have got running water and plumbing with different water temps. See I told you we might not be subhumans :DD

Muslims worship the devil. They are at war with God. Do you expect God to allow his enemies to live?

>act up
>get put down

Maybe the arab nations should just take all the r*hingyas. No reason why they can't, muslims love being charitable, right?

it's more like "why should we give a fuck about anyone outside of our immediate communities"

social networks, the internet, fast international travel, have all made communication and cooperation among countries progress faster than our society has. human beings are still in a stage in our societal evolution where we hate everyone who isn't from the same close geographical area as us, yet we're completely inundated with news and information from the outside world, making it *seem* like we should thus be connected with that outside world.

the truth is the human race isn't fucking ready to be one big global country and the hyper-leftists who think we are need to grow up and become jaded like the rest of us.

give it a few hundred years and maybe people can feel bad about not giving a shit about people in other countries, but not yet.

Hey leftypol, how come Saudi Arabia or the Gulf States offer these Muslims asylum and safe settlement.

They can pay with their Oil Money rather than getting whitey to do it.

But they won't because the Muslim world benefits from victimisation, it's exactly the same situation as in the West Bank and Gaza.

>This forum is hypocritical as fuck.
It's not hypocrisy when people are not equal according to our morality, Mehmet.

>Merkelstan flag
Don't worry I'm sure your country will import these peaceful refugees in no time

wait is india one of those faggy countries that have faucets that put out either cold or hot water but not both, like England? if so go fuck yourself

>shariaforamerica
I swear if I see any of this shit in my country I will remove kebab

>implying I ever denied it

>caring about muslim lives

We don't and you sure as hell shouldn't either faggot.

can't wait for burmese trucks of peace just in time for christmas market season

These Buddhists know what happens when you have too many muzzies around

>people

Smash all three

of course we give, but we're rooting for the Buddhists. Also
>genocide
fockoff

I admit they aren't people tbqh

Who said vegas was a tragedy?

>implying half the civilised world doesn't secretly wish they could do the same

>t. Muhammad Sharif Bootyblasted

>Christian Sharia
No such thing. You want Sharia become a mudshit

Pretty hard to get Buddhists pissed at you. Muslims dun goofed.