How do I get a pure blooded European gf? Hispanic here btw

How do I get a pure blooded European gf? Hispanic here btw.

you don't

wow youre a racist prick i hope you never find happiness.

Being ethnic is kind of rough since you get stuck drawing from a selection of predominately liberal trash(95% of the American Female population). The right leaning women are generally trailer trash on the other hand. America is just a cesspit.

A truly decent right leaning white girl in US is like a Unicorn. I got lucky, but I wouldn't hold out hope on finding one.

Why would I not want white children ?

>i got lucky

nice lie faggot.

>Why would I not want white children ?
whats wrong with non pure blooded Europeans?

pure blooded? nonsense.
be pure of heart, mind, and spirit

Youre mostly white anyway. Just tell a liberal white girl with daddy issues you like niggers and youre a minority. Have kids then redpill your sons. Profit.

UMMMM WHATS WRON' WITH BLACK GIRLS CRACKA

Yeah pretty much.

>either you find a disgusting virtue signaling mudshark
>or you find a low iq “conservative “

Why do you think Europeans are "pure blooded"?
Are non-Europeans "unpure blooded"?

What if I have kids with an asian girl ?

Mixed bitches

Then youre fucking retarded and should kys. We don't need another gook elliot rodgers, theres already almost 4 billion of those stupid faggots.

I’m not a cracker I’m
A spic

I don’t want brown kids

purity is hard to maintain
mixing pure with unpure only results in unpure
but that doesn't matter, because we are all human and we are all equal :^)

why not you fucking racist?

You can't,
You havo to kys
in another life
But if some how you are again a subhuman
Repeat

And the
You can try

You'll still have brown kids and forever ruin her lineage go back to your hut sacrificing your fellow spics for Okeus or whatever sacrificial god you have fucking beaner.

A white chick that is open to any race are mudsharks. If they're willing to bang a nigger, they're willing to bang any ethnic.

Duhhh ? Guess I’ll just fuck a potatoe nigger who likes brown, and I’ll have some white passing kids who can play the race card when needed.

Apply bleach to your skin and fake it until you make it.

Bruh my great grandpa had blue eyes and was from France, he basically gave my great grandma so many dresses that she finally was guilted into
Marrying him.

youre a racist, self hating cunt if i ever see you im gonna splatter you into the ground in the name of all rational human beings that see that achievement and capability overshadow race.

you sir lack BBC, that's why! get even.

suck off the end of a .45 and see if it blows your mind as much as you think it might

Never thought a polac would sympathize More with hispanics than Asians.