Dungeon Defence

>That feeling when you realize you have been completely played
She took it surprisingly well, all things considered.

Beautiful

>he didn't read the intermission

Since long time ago, I’ve wanted to be pounded by a son of a bitch like you and pant like a dog…… do you want to try?”

Why is Barbatos so slutty?

> [You’ve sincerely reached a communion with the other party!]

>[Lapis Lazuli’s affection went up by 50!]

He came, he saw, he conquered.

Pic related

Any lewd, nude, or fucking of OP girl during series?

Best girl. I want her to win. Fuck Lapis.

>it was all true and simultaneously a ruse at the same time?
SATAN! DECEIVER! DEVIL!

Was glorious ruseing that was

So basically,

she just wanted him to join her, he said yes, and gave her the reasoning and means to help her with her plans?

Also, is she poisoning and attempting to control him with that spell at the end or is that just for her own pleasure

>The face of a rape victim.

>On top of the shining silver platter was a person’s head.

>The face of the old woman who came here half a month ago.

>"That is Lapis’ birth mother.”

“…………What?”

>"Do you still not understand? She was murdered. By Lapis herself!”

Fucking metal

>She will never put aphrodisiac spell on you be forced to fuck her

He rused her.

His magnificent bastardry (and the thought of the coming bloodshed) got her wet, that's all.

So Plains faction or Mountains?

>“How commendable. As a reward I shall press your crown.”

>“Ah—, ackackack—, but we won— We achieved victory like your lordship wanted, but why is this young lady being kneaded agaaaaain……?”

>Give up. From now on, this little lady was my personal rice cake. I had taken a liking to this unbearably squishy feeling of her head. I shall dote on you as much as I did my second half little sister.

the best

that's some nice symbolism

>now even that sigh was lovely. Truly, I really am the apostle of love. Even Goddess Aphrodite would look down at me and smile contentedly. To point at me and criticize that ‘I did not know love’, there was a limit to obstinately false propaganda.

If I were to compare this is something I would compare it to like the French delicacy. Normal love is sweet. Their love is of the bitter angry French type.

Truly the Apostle of Aphrodite.
This is Love of the highest tier that's not going to break anytime soon

Same. DD would be one of the greatest LN ever if MC hooked up with semen demon Barbatos.

Okay, I was a bit confused and thought she put a necromantic spell on the guy to make him a mindless puppet like Ivor does his backups

Jesus christ this series. Literally Rusemaster: The Novel.

DFC > all

>Intermission and c4

What a madman

Mountains.

Mountains are defensible, but the Plains give you more variety of resources to use.

For starters, after establishing a relationship where your body is no longer able to deny me, then slowly, with one bite at a time, it’ll be over after I chew away at you ever so slowly. Then at one point, all of your flesh will be torn off and only your bones will remain.

When did this become NTR.

How does one ride on a woman's hips?

Did she just fall in love with him?

>volume 2 was literally nothing but giving barbatos the D and solidifying a harem
>managed to piss off a batch of humans in the process
Dantalian is the greatest ruseman i have literally seen in a longass time, i love it.

Doubtful, but possible.

Doggy style

she is now the yandere loli character, he literally became his own dad, except even more of a jackass.

Lala is going to deal with this very well Also, i bet that he put something in the wine.

you can only shudder imaging the Heavenly-evil spawn children he's going to have

well no shit he probably put something in the wine, his idea was to make the 8th demon lord dance in his palm, probably to counteract when paimon inevitably betrays everyone for when the inevitable hero shows up starting next volume.
if you've noticed hes been trying as hard as possible to deprive the hero of all allies cause if the hero wins the entire planet is fucked and he dies something hard.
hes currently playing 4th dimensional Go against the gods of that world and is currently winning as far as we know.

can you imagine the sheer super intelligence the bastard spawn would have in order to survive the supreme insanity that is dantalion? Seriously.

So is he going to get laid at the end of every intermission?

holy shit thats fucking LEWD
too bad for her Dandy wouldn't fall for something like that, I wonder how he'll deal with it though

needs more outward murder but thats essentially it, other then that pretty spot on.

LOL

Maybe paimon gets cozy with the hapsburg princess, but the hero won't be coming for at least another 10 years according to danty's estimate

>the prince

I've never read it. What type of story is it? Looks like good literature

>Maybe paimon gets cozy with the hapsburg princess, but the hero won't be coming for at least another 10 years according to danty's estimate
First he has almost no reason to come since there's no revenge scheme to kill the rank 72. And second he's going to get assassinated

>she just wanted him to join her, he said yes
Did he it? It look to me like he dodge the theme and just said "hey, look at this plan"

Dantalian needs to stop humping over worst girl and should just fuck superior Barbatos already and make her his.

He did fuck her

>hero won't be happening for 10 years
>implying the hero isn't some random generic self insert, thus can happen at any time
>implying literally everything is allowed to go dantalion's way.

she wanted him to join her, he didnt want to join her but didnt mind acting as partners in crime
she cast aphrodisiac magic on him so she could fuck him and control him through sex, because she does actually like him

Lolicon is a disease. Dandy agrees don't bother him about it.

read the intermission at the end of the novel user, he gave her the D, and people suspect he may have drugged her beforehand.

what do you mean "people suspect"
SHE drugged HIM with magic so that she could control him through sex

>he fuck her
>that mean she belongs to him now
Are you fucking dogs or something?

Did he really? Sounds like she wants him to, but with the way she taunts and teases him if he really did then that means he lost to her. That doesn't sound right.

Also, she was the one who used an aphrodisiac spell on Dantalian.

More like he's tsundere for lolis.

>implying the wine wasn't drugged beforehand.

He's probably drugged the wine she was drinking.

She thought she was raping him, but it was really the other way around!

She did warn him not to fuck with any Demon Lords in the top 10.

Not that he had a choice.

Why are Korean novels now allowed on the anime and manga board? This is getting ridiculous.

A true ruseman.

Quote to suggest the wine was drugged?

Same reason why The Breaker's allowed here.

because this is decent compared to some of the other crap on Sup Forums currently, also this type of shit has been on Sup Forums for years, you would know that if you were actually here for longer then a week.

>If there was another object that I had invested on for this night, then it was the Year 1101 Balleleunium wine.

>I had purposely acquired the finest quality wine in order to incite even the smallest bit of carelessness in Barbatos. In order to enjoy this most sublime wine, Barbatos had thoughtlessly allowed herself to get drunk. She had disabled the alcohol detoxification inside of her, on her own. The result was this comedy happening before me.
Between this and how smug he looks here its almost certain that he did something to the wine.

Is bullshit, Barbatos still has all the cards, Dandy boy is just buying time

So, how will Lapis deal with the fact that Dantalion just became used goods? I can only see disappointment.

>I had purposely acquired the finest quality wine in order to incite even the smallest bit of carelessness in Barbatos. In order to enjoy this most sublime wine, Barbatos had thoughtlessly allowed herself to get drunk. She had disabled the alcohol detoxification inside of her, on her own. >the result was this comedy happening before me.

If it's to achieve more Authority she will whore him out to the world

I know he acquired the wine, but it doesn't really suggest it's drugged. Dantalian knows of her weakness and that's what he was aiming for.

Regardless, I believe the outcome favors Barbatos coming out on top.

That can just be referring to how she drop her mask, it doesn't mean he put something in the wine.

i'd say sit back and wait and see, you keep forgetting how much of a master ruseman dantalion is, he did make her rival paimon, as well as her subordinates and a multiple millenia old vampire dance to his tune simultaniously, he will probably talk about it next volume if anything.

oh barbatos'll be on top alright

Ah, sure. Go and get some rest. Since we will not be sharing a bed tonight, you do not have to go out of your way to apply rose oil before you sleep—.”

IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB

>almost 2 hours
>thread not deleted yet

Did the mods run out of hot pockets or something?

>Regardless, I believe the outcome favors Barbatos coming out on top
That's what I said, man.

maybe the mod from the threads before then came back, he actually helped the threads stay civil

So does he get laid every intermission? Cause that's what's going to feel like

>Lich's Experimental Logs update
Welp, I didn't see that coming. Also Xiao Hong best grill.

Give up. From now on, this little lady was my personal rice cake. I had taken a liking to this unbearably squishy feeling of her head. I shall dote on you as much as I did my second half little sister.

>why is laura so perfect

because she's best girl

Remember Dandy is a closet lolicon.

He rused himself into believing that he likes well matured women.

Truly the rusemaster.

I have a feeling Laura will be far from the only loli he picks up. He needs a cultural affairs loli, and I bet the hero (who will undoubtedly go to his side) will also be a loli. Maybe i've been reading too much Death March...

So I guess the message of this volume is.
"You may be smart but you're not omniscient"
Or something like that? What are you guys takes

I stopped reading Death March quite a while ago. How is it now? Is the MC still building a loli harem?

Fuck, I just got that the 'plains' faction is DFC

While the 'mountain' faction is ponderous titties.

I thought the hero was male?

>people still doubt he planned literally everything

he probably ommited some stuff, he should have figured that barbatos was the one ploting the attack, just chose not to tell it to her.

MC simply cannot stop building his loli harem, hes literally cursed to do so by an actual goddess.

It was said that in the game you could choose the gender of the hero. I have a feeling Dantalion is going to nip that potential problem in the bud by adopting the hero as his and Lapis' child.

It's gotten to the point where even his love Aze is calling for him to marry all the girls and make all the babies. He's even importing foreign lolis into Muno.

This motherfucker I swear

>Pounding the yandere loli so she pants like a dog in heat
>Losing

What the fuck?

Sounds like I need to catch up.

Don't, really don't, the series go to shit since he arrived in the capital

Of course Death March is shit, but it's like watching Cribs or any of those shitty realtor shows. It's hilarious how warped the story's common sense has gotten.

Was it rape?

>but it's like watching Cribs or any of those shitty realtor shows
I don't know what any of that mean

I never cared about the plot. I was only in it for the lolis and the fact MC keeps acquiring lolis that forms a harem.

He said on the survey that he prefers mature women, but then he also said he likes high difficulty.

So the system had the mature woman all be small girls.