If you died and stay as a spirit to read an ongoing manga until it finishes, which one would that be? (pic related)

if you died and stay as a spirit to read an ongoing manga until it finishes, which one would that be? (pic related)

glass mask

one piece if i wanna stay on earth forever,
hunter x hunter if i wanna stay until the heat death of the universe

Sure as fuck not the one written by a lonely 50-year-old otaku. He's not going to live to 70.

>TFW heat death of universe and they're not even off the boat in hxh

Does the death of the author count as finishing or do you gain immortality if a manga becomes forever unfinished? Either way I'm gonna have to root through some shitty ones and see what's most likely to have its creator give up on it without giving it a proper end.

Bastard!! off the top of my head

Probably either Real or Hajime no Ippo

Hunter x Hunter, that way I would be a fucking spirit forever.

if you choose Berserk you'd still die again before it finishes

Bleach :')

Turns out I'm retarded I guess. I had no clue the Manga for hxh was still continuing, after watching the recent Anime it seemed pretty conclusive. How much farther has the Manga gone past the chimera ant arc?

if i recalled right its running again right?

there is election arc for choosing netero replacement and currently we are in new world major arc or king succesion arc

>REAL
>Vagabond
>unlike any other mangaka with huge hiatuses mentioned in this thread, Inoue has not one, but TWO series like this
What an absolute madman.

Berserk is just not going to end, Miura will doe before he can finish it

>introduced a huge ass continent arc with a potential to last as long as the series is up to this point
>conclusive
kek

JoJo
Baki

bleach

>choose Berserk
>damned to walk the Earth as a spirit for all of eternity

Fairy Tail